Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I did ask for access, twice i think it was. Can't check for 'facts' as im banned from the forum...
Page: 6

apoth0r

I did ask for access, twice i think it was.
    Can't check for 'facts' as im banned from the forum

u didnt want to know the rules enough then, i can make a new acc on forum and go get acces withing 10min

and for tez, wtf are you trying to be a lawyer lol?.. ur tottaly wrong neway..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

thanks point proven and enough said now shooo fly dont bother me shoo fly dont bother me[/b]
    Gets better and better. Pls dont ever ban tez, half of his 5k posts are gold. He keeps me sooooooo amused. Ohhhh, just priceless

Could u just pls admit that the ONLY reason ur here is to throw dirt to cava and dro. And dont try to dodge by making ppl look other way or giving ur long utterly sensless shit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

of course evrryone listens to tez... remember he's the one who clanned PFK aka GILLETTE aka someone who is a blatant scammer,(whom i exposed earlier on which nobody believed me), and then after that someone else cries about getting scammed by gillette just cause they LISTEN TO TEZ. hahah i really doubt there's any credibility in a fool.

as for this case, i think jean just doesn't want his efforts of camping 5 hours gone wasted but ur also a tard for not reading the clan rules if everyone already DID it. if u don't have access or w/e u can always ask for it.. its like on ko4life. o ok i'll just pretend there's no such things as rules and play a game of scamming in the market section, and then if someone says anything against me i'll be just like "OH NOES I DIDN"T READ THE RULES"... sounds stupid much? yea. kthxbye.

saga

guys... guys... lets try to make ur text a lil bit shorter? it takes hours to read this toppic oO

i'm sure he knew about there clan's drop rule (not 100% sure but i believ he did) but i mean who's gonna camp 5 hr's to get drop, to give to someone else who is prob watching t.v or exping or whatever doesn't make sence...

but for all we know they were prob gonna give it to him and they just wanted to make sure they could trust him
    (not sure how long they all know each other)

but to give to highest lvl'd who needs it is wrong cause other guy exping while he camps boss's or to show up for csw's some ppl play different time zones that could make it very hard.

i wouldn't call him a scammer ...but i think thing's just need to be worked out

apoth0r

For fucks sake, I didn't know about the fucking tossing cunting rule.
    In Rogue_Crackaz, you want something you go and get it your fucking self, I did that.
    I don't believe in giving items to the top people, if they are that fucking great they will get what the fucking need on their own.

tez

i like

your sentence

structures

they make me very happy

one thing in poths defence, and that of anyone in that situation, if he had been aware of the drop rule, would he have sat their for 5 hours? :P[/b]
    It really doesen&#39;t matter if he knew the clan rules or not, he should have made an effort to know them. Here comes the wendolyn situation all over again. When you sign up for the clan you agree to the rules, simple as that. ASK for access to the forums, it isn&#39;t hard.

To apothor, what difference does it make if you knew the clan rules or not? You not knowing them does NOT change the rules. You should have had a little integrity and given it back anyways instead of being so selfish. Are you thick skulled bro or do you not realize the other people in clan who have killed bosses for the clan knowing the drops would be turned in to CB? Dro is not an idiot, he would have spread the items the way they should be. It&#39;s funny how people can think rules don&#39;t apply to them because they dissagree.

People these days have no backbone.. I swear is it only kids that play now?

apoth0r

I wouldn&#39;t have joined the clan if that was the case.
    I don&#39;t need to know the rules it&#39;s a game and as far as im concerned you earn something you get something, simple as that. Just because you think Dro isn&#39;t an idiot doesn&#39;t matter here, I wouldn&#39;t have bothered if i knew that was a rule, it dropped to me and im gonna keep it. It wasn&#39;t as if i was awarded a drop that someone else dropped and then i quit, I camped atilla and I recieved the drop which was organised with the party, both clannies. If you think i&#39;m a scammer then fuck you and anyone else who thinks the same. I couldn&#39;t give a shit about your opinions coz u can stick them right up your ass.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

N_O spent hours and hours to farm things TO CLAN. I spent countless hours on tilly to get pendants to others, so did almost all members. Even glarfist farmed most stuff to clan by his own. This is what clan truely is. Not just same colored cape, clan/ally chat and a "leader".

If you think i&#39;m a scammer then fuck you and anyone else who thinks the same. I couldn&#39;t give a shit about your opinions coz u can stick them right up your ass.[/b]
    lawl... kids..

apoth0r

lawl people pointing abuse at me when u have no idea of what happened, fact is most of Innuendo don&#39;t even know what happened but because they have some of those wonderful forum admins in the clan they have to be right.

Magyk, if u wanna farm things for hours for other people then be my guest, I don&#39;t even know half of the clan I joined and to be honest from what I saw from them two rogues that sat with me, couldn&#39;t trust em as far as I could throw them. So looks like me &#39;scamming&#39; the clan and quitting worked out for everyone. So i&#39;ll just deal with these lies and accusations, nice one ko4life, the 1000+ post club win again, respeck.

“That&#39;s the whole trouble. You can&#39;t ever find a place that&#39;s nice and peaceful, because there isn&#39;t any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you&#39;re not looking, somebody&#39;ll sneak up and write "Fuck you" right under your nose.”

LETS MAKE LOVE NOT HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawl people pointing abuse at me when u have no idea of what happened, fact is most of Innuendo don&#39;t even know what happened but because they have some of those wonderful forum admins in the clan they have to be right.

Magyk, if u wanna farm things for hours for other people then be my guest, I don&#39;t even know half of the clan I joined and to be honest from what I saw from them two rogues that sat with me, couldn&#39;t trust em as far as I could throw them. So looks like me &#39;scamming&#39; the clan and quitting worked out for everyone. So i&#39;ll just deal with these lies and accusations, nice one ko4life, the 1000+ post club win again, respeck.
    “That&#39;s the whole trouble. You can&#39;t ever find a place that&#39;s nice and peaceful, because there isn&#39;t any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you&#39;re not looking, somebody&#39;ll sneak up and write "Fuck you" right under your nose.”[/b]
    Even if u didnt read the clan rules and dont know, it would be right to give the ep to clan. Its not like the rule was made immediately after u get the drop. If u think that camping 5 hrs earn u the right to keep it, wad about the warriors who died to tk and hq and sq. we wasted potion, time and our xp to help our clan rather than juz a cape behind our back only.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast