Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon

This is a discussion on JeanClaudeVanDam - Gyrakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What did the warriors get from the clan so far? You'd be lying if you said nothing... 5 hours worth ...
Page: 7

apoth0r

What did the warriors get from the clan so far? You'd be lying if you said nothing...
    5 hours worth of xp is quite a lot? So not only did i lose xp time or for that matter going to do something better on a Friday night, yes a social life! We're not talking a night on ventrilo either! Yet i also lose the drop that was prmoised to be by two of the clans sins. WP/PP drop perhaps we'd be having someone else sitting here denying the scamming of the clan. If an EP means nothing there shouldn't be an issue. Yet you don't have to worry anymore because i'll be enjoying finding my own drops and working hard for myself. Gee Gee

Hmm perhaps you should write an email to customer support about the issue, and while ur at it why not tell em about the amount of people playing your accounts, I'm sure that'd interest them no end when the turks finally do decide you're a bunch of assholes and hack you.

What did the warriors get from the clan so far? You'd be lying if you said nothing...
    5 hours worth of xp is quite a lot? So not only did i lose xp time or for that matter going to do something better on a Friday night, yes a social life! We're not talking a night on ventrilo either! Yet i also lose the drop that was prmoised to be by two of the clans sins. WP/PP drop perhaps we'd be having someone else sitting here denying the scamming of the clan. If an EP means nothing there shouldn't be an issue. Yet you don't have to worry anymore because i'll be enjoying finding my own drops and working hard for myself. Gee Gee

Hmm perhaps you should write an email to customer support about the issue, and while ur at it why not tell em about the amount of people playing your accounts, I'm sure that'd interest them no end when the turks finally do decide you're a bunch of assholes and hack you.[/b]
    i got a lobo pendant and thats all. and u can degrade urself for an ep and cuss the clan i guess its good that u left early b4 an IN drops and u come out with some lame ass excuse again. Also it is because we have a life thats y we share acc. and im sure lots of ppl who hopped from other servers to gira has more than 1 person playing an acc as well unlike u who plays alone prolly because non want to share with u.

apoth0r

I don't want anyone sharing my account thank you.
    It's not what the games about, if it wasn't for the asshole 'im the first level 60 gyft me items" shit there wouldn't even need to be clan rules.

Banned

actually only 1 of the 3 knew of the rule.[/b]
    even more sad that this clan is this poorly run where leaders dont responsibilty in informing there members of how the clan works

Tez, do you even play on Girakon?[/b]
    i didnt know i need to be on girkon to stick up for equality and facts thanks

every post here is unbiased and i have not made one atak on anyone from innuendo yet they are all ataking apothor and now me wich to me shows nothing more then a bucnh of kids all hopped up on dope trying to use there muscle in numbers...sorry that doesnt scare me cause in the real world you would all be cocked slapped by me and sent running home to your mommies

and dro you more then welcome to post the attention whore pic...if you need it i can send it to you still wont change that fact that you and your shitty clan have no idea how to properly run any organization and even more odd is that your "suppose" to be this godly uber priest who knows all and every looks up to(lol) yet you cant lead properly by making sure EVERYONE you clan knows the rules and AGREES to them BEFORE you clan them

all organizations have rules set forth by that organization....some are common but some are specifically made by the leaders and assists....a clan drop rules is not a "given" upon joining any clan since its a choice made by the leaders and assists to make it one or not....when you joined apothor you as the LEADER should have said "please read our rules and agree to them"

you failed in doing so and in that you failed at being a leader and when the shit hits the fan you cant take responsibilty for your failed actions so instead you point the finger at someone else.....how about you and clan finally stop being pussies and say "we should have made him agree to the rules and gave him acces to them"

IIIIII - thanks for being childish with the pfk remarks cause if i remember charlie was in your clan for a short time in seraph as well as a few other scammers and macroers in oblivion....please stick to the topic and facts rather then drudgeing up irrelevant past issues

PS. whats more funny dro is that everyone not in your clan agrees he is not a scammer and its your clans fualt and yours ..a big fucking LOL...be a leader and take responsibilty son it will make you a better person

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This seems to be blown up alot more by the fact that some of our mods and an admin are involed with the clan.

Now I been told the story by Apothor and I think your making alot of noise about something that really has no need to be here. Apothor like most of your clan is old school and why would he "scamm" after all these years it makes no sense and is totally out of charecter for him. I think it's painfully obviousy he was not aware of the situation and he camped the spot for 5 hours so fair play to him putting the effort in.

This will end up being a witch hunt and is not fair due to Lutz and Shurts involement in their rolls here to keep it neatural, because of this I am locking the thread up.

In future would be best if the clans rules are clearly explained so there is no doubt about what happens with drops ect. Also when joining a new clan you should always check what the clan rules are too.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567