Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JeanReno cheater (Girakon)

This is a discussion on JeanReno cheater (Girakon) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude just stop. it was not a scam since you got what you wanted (the exc ii+9). now jeanreno was ...
Page: 3

Banned

dude just stop.

it was not a scam since you got what you wanted (the exc ii+9). now jeanreno was a diff person, you wanted his money for the ii+9 u just got. just take it as he backed down on his offer. you didnt get SCAMMED cuz u got what u wanted, didn you? a excii+9 for ur rappy+9 and roc+1. yes, you were tricked but not scammed. now stop crying and making yourself look more stupid please.

This trick have been done since ko was born

This trick have been done since ko was born [/b]
    Doesnt make it right tho.

If your II+9 its worth so much why don't you just trade it to another guy for other things. Its your fault getting in a trade where u didn't knew anything about the prices. I don't think an II+9 even ex would be 1.5k usd... its common sense.

Dragonlord9

pfff How is it a scam? >.<

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Doesnt make it right tho.

If your II+9 its worth so much why don&#39;t you just trade it to another guy for other things. Its your fault getting in a trade where u didn&#39;t knew anything about the prices. I don&#39;t think an II+9 even ex would be 1.5k usd... its common sense.[/b]
    You&#39;d be surprised what it&#39;s worth. Raptor 9&#39;s are close to $1k and thats just a regular.

heres how we can sum it up.... sk22&#39;s greed took over.. he saw "oh wow i can get 1.5k$ for an ex ii +9 which is more than a raptor +9 and ROC +1 so im gonna do the trade!" no one held this guy at gun point or anything forcing him to do the trade if anything he couldve NOT DONE THE TRADE

again greed > logic his own stupidity and its not like the deal was ex ii +9 for raptor +9 + ROC +1 then he got like an ex ii +1 or something...

ooo

rappy +9 is > than ex II+9,

kloud owns complexity and has acess to jeanreno( he told me ) and yea [email protected] is kloud ;d. my theory is that he tricked u into trading the rappy+9 + roc+1 for his crappy II+9

kakashixy

rappy +9 is > than ex II+9,

kloud owns complexity and has acess to jeanreno( he told me ) and yea [email protected] is kloud ;d. my theory is that he tricked u into trading the rappy+9 + roc+1 for his crappy II+9 [/b]
    ohnO thank you for your understanding. Yes, this [email protected] encouraged me to trade or sell to JeanReno, he said " he will give you a nice offer if u get my exceptional ii+9 for him". After that JeanReno Pmed me and gave me a offer with 1.5kUSD, [email protected] set this up with his friend account( JeanReno) from the beginning. He was trying to trade his eII+9 for my rapt+9 from last week, but i refused him many times, so he come out with this stupid scam. it is not a trick.. i don&#39;t get what i want. Using a JeanReno lv80 account to scam me. You sux Dan. i want cash for my rapt+9 or i will keep it. but right now i dont get my cash or rapt+9. it is scam. i never think someone from england will do this.. u faking idiot. u r low life. if you do this in ebay in US.. i will make sure u get banned and jailed. scammer

ohnO thank you for your understanding. Yes, this [email protected] encouraged me to trade or sell to JeanReno, he said " he will give you a nice offer if u get my exceptional ii+9 for him". After that JeanReno Pmed me and gave me a offer with 1.5kUSD, [email protected] set this up with his friend account( JeanReno) from the beginning. He was trying to trade his eII+9 for my rapt+9 from last week, but i refused him many times, so he come out with this stupid scam. it is not a trick.. i don&#39;t get what i want. Using a JeanReno lv80 account to scam me. You sux Dan. i want cash for my rapt+9 or i will keep it. but right now i dont get my cash or rapt+9. it is scam. i never think someone from england will do this.. u faking idiot. u r low life. if you do this in ebay.. i will make sure u get banned and jailed. scammer[/b]
    Oh come on LOL...it&#39;s not your Raptor anymore...i dunno why you would even do the trade if that happen....

Ebay doesn&#39;t support virtual good buying bro, so good luck on that one...

And FFS it&#39;s not a fucking SCAM....you got greedy and got tricked...

kakashixy

Oh come on LOL...it&#39;s not your Raptor anymore...i dunno why you would even do the trade if that happen....

Ebay doesn&#39;t support virtual good buying bro, so good luck on that one...

And FFS it&#39;s not a fucking SCAM....you got greedy and got tricked...[/b]
    u will face someone like him in your life not just game, at that time make sure you can handle it.. im making 100k a year. i wouldnt worry even if he took my rapt . i dont need any helps.. all i want is telling everyone he is scammer. thats why this session of forum is here..

but you have to understand the fact that it&#39;s not a scam....

TheBloodyBeast

I agree with SK22. It&#39;s just childish.

Banned

but you have to understand the fact that it&#39;s not a scam....[/b]
    Do you know what a scam is?

If you dont, its when you TRICK someone to benefit yourself and take something away from the other person. In this situation thats what happened.

kakashixy

you can disagree what im saying here, meanwhile you agree with more people should practice this kind of "Trick".

No proof. Stop accusing and get something more credible then a ss of a msn convo with a fake email ( not used by any JeanReno&#39;s users ) and an allegation that Dan wanted to buy your raptor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast