Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JeanReno cheater (Girakon)

This is a discussion on JeanReno cheater (Girakon) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you know what a scam is? If you dont, its when you TRICK someone to benefit yourself and take ...
Page: 4

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Do you know what a scam is?
    If you dont, its when you TRICK someone to benefit yourself and take something away from the other person. In this situation thats what happened.[/b]
    Are you sure you know what exactly the term "scam" is?

A Scam is when you steal something from another person or etc. So you say that when i go to buy an item and i expect to pay a certain price, and i end up paying more, thats a scam as well? Or i assume the whole 100x Soul pots for 500k is scam also? No thats a fucking trick, if you fall for it, 2 bad thats your problem, wise up next time.

ooo

Are you sure you know what exactly the term "scam" is?

A Scam is when you steal something from another person or etc. So you say that when i go to buy an item and i expect to pay a certain price, and i end up paying more, thats a scam as well? Or i assume the whole 100x Soul pots for 500k is scam also? No thats a fucking trick, if you fall for it, 2 bad thats your problem, wise up next time.[/b]
    do u?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scam

lol

raptor +9 is like 1k$ :S ROC +1 is like 30 something gb's ingame... so 30gb's x5$ a piece is 150$ so 1150$ roughly vs 1400-1500$.... whos the bigger loser in that trade?

Do you have a life or does it just pertain to looking up words in a online dictionary?
    raptor +9 is like 1k$ :S ROC +1 is like 30 something gb's ingame... so 30gb's x5$ a piece is 150$ so 1150$ roughly vs 1400-1500$.... whos the bigger loser in that trade?[/b]
    Wrong Stonlez. ROC +1 25gb and gb's are $4 a piece so the Exp II is worth even more in comparison to that.

ooo

Do you have a life or does it just pertain to looking up words in a online dictionary?
    Wrong Stonlez. ROC +1 25gb and gb's are $4 a piece so the Exp II is worth even more in comparison to that.[/b]
    i got a life plus i know how to use the search button on google , you? your the retard who thinks u know everything. its better u shut mouth and let the rest talk.

i got a life plus i know how to use the search button on google , you? your the retard who thinks u know everything. its better u shut mouth and let the rest talk.[/b]
    Really? i think it's best that you keep your thoughts out of every fucking cheaters topic you see.

ooo

HAIZ,

new update guys enjoy

TheBloodyBeast

hmmm

Imhotep

ROFLLLLL.

SLM AVIV.

ahhahahahahaha

He's just butt-sore because he got SLMED by the IP patch. Hey Aviv, how about you tell everyone how you scammed Mike on the private server ? ahhahahahah - you're pathetic.

(lol, keep in mind this retard set his alarm clock to like 8 AM to find EW exp parties and when he didn't get invited to them he cried and ksed Undeyz to hell ahha good times)

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

k, and this proves what? lol.

Dude learn to get facts and not random people talking shit. Untill theres proof of anything, go back in your hole.

ooo

k, and this proves what? lol.

Dude learn to get facts and not random people talking shit. Untill theres proof of anything, go back in your hole.[/b]
    just because you are VIP doesnt make u cool k bro? now say something cool!!

sorry guys im not picking sides here, i just posting what i see (what i posted here is just things for people to see and decide thats all )

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

This guy is obviously giving you false information because I haven't been on usko since I quit c-west which was 1 week into the server. I'm waiting for new server so I don't know who this kloudy dumbass guy is

Banned Senior Member

this sounds interesting, reminds me on something that same person did before to other ppl...

i love my sig

IT's not a SCAM damn you....he got his items.[/b]
    theres different types of scams... not all scams involve loosing usd... tricking/lieing to someone for benefit in trades = scamming imo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast