Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

JeanReno cheater (Girakon)

This is a discussion on JeanReno cheater (Girakon) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; clear scam, i dont get how ppl who are frens with this guy are convinced it isnt... 2 ppl (or ...
Page: 5

>AppleSauce<

clear scam, i dont get how ppl who are frens with this guy are convinced it isnt...

2 ppl (or maybe 1 appearing as 2) working together to benefit from getting items they want at the expense of someone else being mislead and not getting what they were promised

this is clearly a scam, u guys dont have to repackage it as a "TRICK" to make it sound better

TopCat

It was not Felix on Jeanreno it was Kloud/dan who tricked u to do that trade so they cud benefit.. stop blaming Felix he is one person who wud never do soe crap like that.. than again u decied to do the trade they backed out.. imo its not a scam

It was fuking dirty damn sneaky bastards.

Pure scamm. Even in normal market its called scaming. The most ugly part here is that u used Felixs ur "friend" good name for this.

kakashixy

isn't that Imhotep is dan? why was he saying his fren is dan?

From Imhotep
    Hey,

one of my friends really wants to buy your raptor +9 and he asked me to pm you saying he offered

Warrior Shell Set +8 IN Glass Belt and dual ROCS

He also said if you wanted anything else to talk to him on msn ^^

[email protected]

Thanks.

Banned

isn't that Imhotep is dan? why was he saying his fren is dan?
    From Imhotep
    Hey,

one of my friends really wants to buy your raptor +9 and he asked me to pm you saying he offered

Warrior Shell Set +8 IN Glass Belt and dual ROCS

He also said if you wanted anything else to talk to him on msn ^^

[email protected]

Thanks.[/b]
    [email protected] = Dan aka Imhotep/Kloud

Felix's name is also Dan but I'm almost positive felix had nothing to do with this.

kibal

u will face someone like him in your life not just game, at that time make sure you can handle it.. im making 100k a year. i wouldnt worry even if he took my rapt . i dont need any helps.. all i want is telling everyone he is scammer. thats why this session of forum is here..[/b]
    wtf 100k a year (100.000 $ each year ?) , 8300$ each month, can u say me what kind of job do u have?

Banned

wtf 100k a year (100.000 $ each year ?) , 8300$ each month, can u say me what kind of job do u have?[/b]
    it's a gaming forum... i wouldnt be surprised if people lied even about their names in here, let alone anual salary lol.

kakashixy

it's a gaming forum... i wouldnt be surprised if people lied even about their names in here, let alone anual salary lol.[/b]
    anyway, i didnt lie.. im a process manager. Also, dont forget around 35% of my salary go to federal tax,med care and 401k.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345