Careful of machinekill

This is a discussion on Careful of machinekill within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i let him go on my account( all items sealed and stuff) and he lets me goes on his he ...
Page: 1

Parrot

i let him go on my account( all items sealed and stuff) and he lets me goes on his he asked me for his email and im like wtf im supposed to give my account to this new guy to change pass?) so i dont he dlvls my 70 rogue to 69 and 68% deletes all my friends and just ruined alot of stuff on my char dont trust this faggot.

Parrot

[email protected] is his msn account becareful people..

lol i knew it when he try to trade with me w/o mod and wanted to get first rofl!. Noob scammer tho

Banned

these days people dont care what they do to chars because its not theres..
    /homos

Banned

his new MSN is [email protected], still havent been banned from ko4life which is quite stupid

machinekill123

i let him go on my account( all items sealed and stuff) and he lets me goes on his he asked me for his email and im like wtf im supposed to give my account to this new guy to change pass?) so i dont he dlvls my 70 rogue to 69 and 68% deletes all my friends and just ruined alot of stuff on my char dont trust this faggot.[/b]
    HAHAHA
    idiot scammer
    guys i ask him to call to middle man and he said no
    he offer me lvl 70 rogue with chitin bow +7 chitin's +8 wp elb belt shell's +7 and 2x re

for my noob warrior lvl 65 with set shell +7 and 2x raptor +7 and amulte of curse

when he give me ID and PW i give him too

all was fine and then i said give me the e-mail i wanna change PW and he said ok ill give you when you give me your secret so i said ok i give him my secret he try to unseal items and when he see that he cant do that with gold prem he said no no sorry and block me in msn

this noob try to scam me so i delvl him !!

LuCaN

You still scammed him, and when i talked to you on msn you wanted me to put my items on the char then u'll give me Id | pw and i said no and you blocked me. you idiot scammer.

sizzlex

stop trying to change the story on parrot you scammer no one likes you.

machinekill123

stop trying to change the story on parrot you scammer no one likes you.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=145741

lets see who is the scammer now !!

Siraz

He didnt scam me, all worked fine when we traded chars... i would say hes trustable

-SirAz

Jacki

yeah his scammer and SirAz Too :\

He didnt scam me, all worked fine when we traded chars... i would say hes trustable
    -SirAz[/b]
    din lilla hora, dö

yep SirAz is a scammer too... -_-
    why isn't he banned yet?!?