jingling, glinching etc etc..

This is a discussion on jingling, glinching etc etc.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it's just sad the AMMOUNT of loosers doing this ALL the time in diez server, im just bored as ...
Page: 1

Default jingling, glinching etc etc..

Well it's just sad the AMMOUNT of loosers doing this ALL the time in diez server, im just bored as soon as u got parasited they start doing that, guys from athame leuzemia and some others i have videos im just waiting for someone else that can help me to give it to gm's cause pointless for me to post it here and they are still running around cz even in the orc side.

Go xp farm bosses or do anything cause like that, that kind of ppl is showing how loosers are in real life.

Aguila-x-

here is a few list:

Frenchkiss - glitching
    Imp3tus - glitching
    FrighteN - glitching
    HanDsomeKiller - Pure cl @ glitching.. like the most of his clanmates.

Ac1mas1z - Psycopathss cl @ arrowshower hack

PopTart

no 1 can escape the justice of a swift spike to the head

Cava

Midas is also another fuckin gay orc jingling bitch.

LykomedoS

_assasien_ or his name was stg like that is also jingling .. They are all losers irl ..

Ac1mas1z * - *Psycopathss cl *@ arrowshower hack
    already banned i took the liberty to send a video of him to the gm

Dorn

try dragonsclaw (a bunch of varying cases that im not getting into), a gay probably lvl 60 bp orc in the dlw on olympia...she two hit me while i had malice and parasite on and that is impossible (fyi...im a barbarian with a full fp set...most of them +7)

hmmm there was this other guy...forgot his name..like mitruvirus, or viruvirus..saw him far away killing this guy...then all of a sudden i die running back to HB....and i knew i wasnt lagging, cuz i saw my friend running back with me too.

Cava

Originally posted by Greygoose
    hmmm there was this other guy...forgot his name..like mitruvirus, or viruvirus..saw him far away killing this guy...then all of a sudden i die running back to HB....and i knew i wasnt lagging, cuz i saw my friend running back with me too.
    Vitririus (i think thats the name)

Dorn

theres also a guy named TpuBaKyp...he admitted to using acttool (or some program like that), its an auto atk prog, and im just basing it off what he said.

thanks cava...yea its that guy, then today i got killed by ney_1234 or some combination of numbers...i know that he was jingling cuz i was using LF and all the rogues were behind me, then all of oa sudden he spike me and i fall dead. My Hp was already down from the mages. <_< <_<