Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammer

This is a discussion on Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, i shared a account with FrenkyDino ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/32669.html ) and i trust him i realy do he told me ...
Page: 1

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Default Scammer

well, i shared a account with FrenkyDino (http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/32669.html) and i trust him i realy do
    he told me its his account etc (ShizzleMyNizzle, europa, euko)

until some old sharers showed up that blamed it was their account etc, i asked dino he said it was true.. well thats oke i played with those other sharers for 1 week or so, farmed together gave them all my Chests/Ed gems until this morning when the pass was changed, but i put over 50$ in this account, that money belongs to me right?!

well i pmed him ingame and that was everything he said ''nothing to talk about'' & ''its my account so my items''

how u guys think about it? those are my items right?

well i probably wont get anything back

the new sharers that blamed its their account are: Shade & Skaljo , i suggest u not to trust them
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 06-27-2012 at 03:42 PM.

O_o Senior Member

Tbh it looks like they used you.. Really cockie move.. I wouldn't suggest ppl to share with them...

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Tbh it looks like they used you.. Really cockie move.. I wouldn't suggest ppl to share with them...
    well yeah i wouldnt care they changed it if they would give my money back but he just reply's ''nothing to talk about'' they realy stole my 60€ wich i couldve used on my holiday to spain

trusting people is a realy bad move lately, everyone is a asshole.. never turn ur back to a ''friend'' cause he will stab u when he can

Banned Regular Member

trusting people this day its like shooting yourslef in the leg.
    unless u know where he lives and u can get to him , then do it . if not , don't

and btw , u shared the account with that dino guy , then 2 guys suddenly came up and took their old account ? is that right ?

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    and btw , u shared the account with that dino guy , then 2 guys suddenly came up and took their old account ? is that right ?

kinda yeah, i trust dino .. but he knows this guys in real life (he never told me the account wasnt 100% his until this guy came up and took it) 1 of those new guys Shade was very nice to me for 1 week, told me he would farm with me so i could buy a own lvl80 assasin etc, i gave him all Gems/Chests i got from events i gave him all money i farmed, all good items i farmed (except the chd&mirage dagger that were sealed to the account, wich is over 4gb alrdy) i trusted them until the last and 3rd sharer came aka Skaljo.. he started asking stupid qeustions like ''what are you doing on my account cause i dont see any new items blabla'' (while there was atleast 5gb on new items & shade had the rest so 5-7gb) after talking to him about 2 days & keep playing his account i tried to logg this morning & the password was changed. pmed him ingame thats what u see in the ss

Dick move. Sorry for your loss.
    Make people earn your trust before you give it to 'em.

Well, actually it actually is FrenkyDinos fault in the first place since he claimed it was his account and got you to invest your money in it, if anything he's the one that owes you.

Not defending the other guys, but really it's the guy that put u on that account fully knowing that it's not his account that's responsible for this mess, I wouldn't be to keen to unseal the items if it was my account either

Banned Regular Member

it's your friend mistake Frenkydinos or w/e , he should of explained it for you when you first shared him , sorry for ur loss eb x(.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Hello people,
    I am the Shade from EUKO, and i was playing together wit the guy who made this topic MR. Mike.
    As we can see he mentioned 3 diff names (Shade, Skaljo, Dino/Frenky)...
    Let me explain 4 all of you what is this about.
    Skaljo is the owner of acc, (Me as Shade and Dino/Frenky), are real life friends with Skaljo...
    Explanation:
    Around 4-5 months ago me and Skaljo found work in Qatar then we decide to stop playing KO and to keep all items on shizz and let Dino play in the main time to gang some more items if he want ofc...
    After 4-5 months we were watching some Pk movies and as we all know how much KO is addicted game so we decide again to play KO.
    I start again on my own acc which is (Shade) & i saw Shizz online I tough is Dino, then I PM the guy but he could not speak our Bosnian language so i tough Dino may sold the acc then I called him on mob and he told me its a sharer...
    I start to playing with the sharrer which is Mr. Mike, & we were going to CZ, Wars just having a fun since real owner of shizz (Skaljo) logged in and start questioning where the F*** is all my items...!!
    So here we come with the point:
    Skaljo got pissed off because! (2 personal swords, SOS, over 10gbs, dual MD+8, Iron Impact +7, knight cash, KC Items and much more were missing)!! So the 1st thing he did he change password. I really don't see anything wrong with that!!
    Mike got pissed off also! Why? According to him CHD is his own... That CHD was not traded by any another char or brought by merchant... It has been made on Shizz +0 to +7 which they (Dino & Mike) got from gem (generator), MD+7 same deal...
    Mike saying he gave me chests, gems, Noah and stuff...
    Sorry buddy let the GM check last 2 weeks what have you been trading to me... I think you have a problems with memory but I ill remind you no worries...
    (3 Blue gem, 2 Green gem, 4 Black gem, 1 Green chest which you got in chaos i think 5 days back). You never trade to me any weapon or unique or Noah!!!!!! SO PLEASE STOP BS AROUND!!
    You were saying you tough we are nice (Shade & Skaljo)... How could you say such think you never talk to Skaljo before?
    BTW any time you log in game pm me & i ill return all the things that you gave me!!
    It is worth I believe less than 10 mill! NOT 6 7 GB’s which he mentioned!!

People i hope my long post will not bodder you, buy i just waned to make this clear 4 everybody...

Thank you for your time,
    Regards,
    Shade.

what a bitches... thats why u never share ur account play on a lvl 1 account but dont share it..

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Hello people,
    I am the Shade from EUKO, and i was playing together wit the guy who made this topic MR. Mike.
    As we can see he mentioned 3 diff names (Shade, Skaljo, Dino/Frenky)...
    Let me explain 4 all of you what is this about.
    Skaljo is the owner of acc, (Me as Shade and Dino/Frenky), are real life friends with Skaljo...rr
    Explanation:
    Around 4-5 months ago me and Skaljo found work in Qatar then we decide to stop playing KO and to keep all items on shizz and let Dino play in the main time to gang some more items if he want ofc...
    After 4-5 months we were watching some Pk movies and as we all know how much KO is addicted game so we decide again to play KO.
    I start again on my own acc which is (Shade) & i saw Shizz online I tough is Dino, then I PM the guy but he could not speak our Bosnian language so i tough Dino may sold the acc then I called him on mob and he told me its a sharer...
    I start to playing with the sharrer which is Mr. Mike, & we were going to CZ, Wars just having a fun since real owner of shizz (Skaljo) logged in and start questioning where the F*** is all my items...!!
    So here we come with the point:
    Skaljo got pissed off because! (2 personal swords, SOS, over 10gbs, dual MD+8, Iron Impact +7, knight cash, KC Items and much more were missing)!! So the 1st thing he did he change password. I really don't see anything wrong with that!!
    Mike got pissed off also! Why? According to him CHD is his own... That CHD was not traded by any another char or brought by merchant... It has been made on Shizz +0 to +7 which they (Dino & Mike) got from gem (generator), MD+7 same deal...
    Mike saying he gave me chests, gems, Noah and stuff...
    Sorry buddy let the GM check last 2 weeks what have you been trading to me... I think you have a problems with memory but I ill remind you no worries...
    (3 Blue gem, 2 Green gem, 4 Black gem, 1 Green chest which you got in chaos i think 5 days back). You never trade to me any weapon or unique or Noah!!!!!! SO PLEASE STOP BS AROUND!!
    You were saying you tough we are nice (Shade & Skaljo)... How could you say such think you never talk to Skaljo before?
    BTW any time yoeu log in game pm me & i ill return all the things that you gave me!!
    It is worth I believe less than 10 mill! NOT 6 7 GB’s which he mentioned!!

People i hope my long post will not bodder you, buy i just waned to make this clear 4 everybody...

Thank you for your tme,
    Regards,
    Shade.

Wtf are u making up here, dino said it was his account only until u guys came up & u freaking know what happened to ur MD liar, dino said he called skaljo before he traded all items that 'dissapeared' for ares gbs (he also took MY dc premium item in this trade wich is 225m atm). Oh and dino quit after selling those items for ares gbs so i got that chd&md all by myself. That i upgraded it with my own farmed busses on your account doesnt make it yours

Now; Chd+1 rev (4gb) , MD+1 rev (30m) , dc prem (220m) , blue chest (6,5m) , green chest (4m) , 4-5 black gems (4-5m) , 3 blue gems (6-7m) , 4 green gems (5-6m) , 2 red chests (2,2m) , 10m i farmed on the last night, black dragon neck (20m)

Now tell me what makes 5-7 gb a lie here? U made a long reply that didnt make any sense & i would only call u no scammer if u give me 50€ or 6gb (wich u probably wont)
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 06-27-2012 at 08:17 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

1stof all who cares what Dino told you!! He is not owner of the char! END OF STORY!!
    2ndDino never called Skaljo to tell him he traded items from UEKO to USKO &never told him there is some sharer.
    3rd You are saying Dino took your premium andsold for Ares items… If that was me I would not shade acc anymore!! He’s makingown designations without you which mean you were just some one to keep charonline…
    4th If Dino did not give you full info of Shizzhow can you say he quit! It was just temporary right?
    You are saying CHD is yours, why did you put that CHD onFrenky then which was noob char 70- instead of selling for coins and buysomething for warrior.
    MD I know you made it actually you made 2 and one you tookaway before the pass was changed…
    5th Do you remember when you was telling me thatyou can unseal Iron Seth on shizz with scroll from pus and some other items doyou?
    Who the F*** will share acc with someone like you. 1
    st of all we don’tknow you dude me and Skaljo, 2nd thing what did you do for that charunless every day loose lvl 80 while pking and loosing nps all the time &all money that you farmed are gone on pots or something else…

And now you are asking for some euro’s to give you… What a kidgets real J
    You are telling me that I took this I took that the onlythink you gave me is:
    (Blue chest 5,5mill - Green chest 2mill – 4 Black gems 4mill – 3 Blue gems 7mill– TOTAL: 18,5mill), other items doesn’t exist pal and you can keep blaming asmuch you want.

If you were normal after Shizz took his acc back I wouldhelp you to buy char for you like we were planning.
    This way you got nothing and let people think I am scammeror w/e up to them.
    This is my last post on this topic!
    Thank you,
    Shade

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    You are telling me that I took this I took that the onlythink you gave me is:
    (Blue chest 5,5mill - Green chest 2mill – 4 Black gems 4mill – 3 Blue gems 7mill– TOTAL: 18,5mill), other items doesn’t exist pal and you can keep blaming asmuch you want.

If you were normal after Shizz took his acc back I wouldhelp you to buy char for you like we were planning.
    This way you got nothing and let people think I am scammeror w/e up to them.
    This is my last post on this topic!
    Thank you,
    Shade
    So where is the CHD? First you say he put it on some 70- char then you say he didn't give it.. Also the MDs.. I'm confused...

shade u nub, you better get a banz0r right now!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

CHD is still on Frenky and as far i know & I know the tryth that CHD was made on Shizz acc like i say in my 1st post.
    CHD is not traded by some one else or brought from merchant they got it from gem and they upgrade it (Mike & Dino), so CHD belonging to Shizz acc where it was made.
    If you go tru the story that Mike is saying he put CHD on rogue (Frenky) which is same acc as Shizz that's way i am saying if it was yours why did you put on Frenky then...?
    MD's that he made to +7 was made also on Shizz acc and he took one away because probably he was planing to unseal Iron Seth and start his own char.
    He was also saying that he can unseal all items with that scroll from pus & one of unseal scrolls are missing from in host.
    What those things makes you to think he ill scammed you 4 sure!
    In the main time real owner loging on account then he's realizing all items which was not equipt were missing... What that what that suppose to mean?
    The guy is noob doesn't have his own char, so now he is trying to get at least something and asking also for money rofl!!

Regards,
    Shade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast