Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl ... 2 trinas = 10 gb , premium = 6 gb , lvl 70 - 71 = 7 gb ...
Page: 11

Banned

rofl ...
    2 trinas = 10 gb , premium = 6 gb , lvl 70 - 71 = 7 gb
    and waht can i do with premium ? i dont have items to play ![/b]
    you're tez now?
    but you are selling lvl .. >_<

Hmmm well I can say that it would be really incredible that guy who played in NO and had access to things more valuable items and even accounts than here. Never ever Jony did anything wrong or suspicious after NO left from KO, Jony did buy some items...NOT once deals went wrong or were canselled. After that his reputation has been clean. There was time when NO ment gg player...but yep nothing cannot be taken from granted, still lotsa people say Jony is good gun.

We have always kicked people whose reputation has gone bad from New_Order forums, yes Jony still has access those even we don&#39;t play same game, we believe once NO always NO.

Ps. Jony u fatass use forums, there is new pciture section and all should post new pics so we can see how queer everyone ( exept me ) has become :lol:

I know also Windy aka Windwaker, I have known her...since she was like 13 years old lol. Yes she is spammer...yes she is Danish and yes she is blond, but that doesn&#39;t make her bad player and yes she is old school...as player, IRL she is still kiddo

In this kinda cases you should first communicate private, before starting scammer topics...these kinda topics will always end up flame wars. There are always people who take sides even they don&#39;t know what really happened. I did post here because NO was mentioned and kinda dragged here, I like and respect Jony as a friend and as clanie, but he already had many gg backing him, so I tought I wouldn&#39;t have to back him up.

I wrote this to back up NO, we don&#39;t play KO anymore...we are done, gone. We have fun together elsewhere We wish luck to those who still play because they surely need it We left game with really clean and nice reputation, what happens after that, should not involve us as clan ty Oh and after playing since Myko open...was it 2002? we still are against cheating, scamming etc...I think that is our greatest achievement ever

Oh one more thing...If Jony bought acc+items over 2000 usd, doesn&#39;t it also speak FOR him, not against him Also if he has extra money to use, why we should care? :blink:

P4rthen0n

Yes queer policeman Jony has made LOTS of trades in KO, for USD or for coins or item trading. He never had any problems with anybody because he has always been a clean honest player.
    The only time he is having problems is now, with Skazi. Why ? Because Skazi tried to scam another person like he did before with a lamme password change 4 days after they traded chars. Jony could have lost everything he had because Skazi was not honest in the first place.
    I also have done business with lots of people, with usd and coins, I was always honest and did my part of the deal (even tho i was scammed big time twice in KO, i think no money buys honesty and dignity). The person who i have done more item trades and even money trades (even with things outside KO) was with Jony, so i&#39;m 100% sure he is a good guy and if he says that the password for the account he&#39;d traded 4 days before was changed, than i believe him 100%.

Oh one more thing...If Jony bought acc+items over 2000 usd, doesn&#39;t it also speak FOR him, not against him Also if he has extra money to use, why we should care? :blink:[/b]
    That&#39;s Smash, not Jony. :P
    Smash is the one whose purpose in KO is to buy and play as many chars as possible ! j/k

Banned for scamming.

Hmmm well I can say that it would be really incredible that guy who played in NO and had access to things more valuable items and even accounts than here. Never ever Jony did anything wrong or suspicious after NO left from KO, Jony did buy some items...NOT once deals went wrong or were canselled. After that his reputation has been clean. There was time when NO ment gg player...but yep nothing cannot be taken from granted, still lotsa people say Jony is good gun.

We have always kicked people whose reputation has gone bad from New_Order forums, yes Jony still has access those even we don&#39;t play same game, we believe once NO always NO.

Ps. Jony u fatass use forums, there is new pciture section and all should post new pics so we can see how queer everyone ( exept me ) has become :lol:

I know also Windy aka Windwaker, I have known her...since she was like 13 years old lol. Yes she is spammer...yes she is Danish and yes she is blond, but that doesn&#39;t make her bad player and yes she is old school...as player, IRL she is still kiddo

In this kinda cases you should first communicate private, before starting scammer topics...these kinda topics will always end up flame wars. There are always people who take sides even they don&#39;t know what really happened. I did post here because NO was mentioned and kinda dragged here, I like and respect Jony as a friend and as clanie, but he already had many gg backing him, so I tought I wouldn&#39;t have to back him up.

I wrote this to back up NO, we don&#39;t play KO anymore...we are done, gone. We have fun together elsewhere We wish luck to those who still play because they surely need it We left game with really clean and nice reputation, what happens after that, should not involve us as clan ty Oh and after playing since Myko open...was it 2002? we still are against cheating, scamming etc...I think that is our greatest achievement ever

Oh one more thing...If Jony bought acc+items over 2000 usd, doesn&#39;t it also speak FOR him, not against him Also if he has extra money to use, why we should care? :blink:[/b]
    :wub: <3

thx p4rt for u posts <3 <3 <3

WARP

rom waht to be happy ?
    naked char ? huh ?? waht the premium help if we dont have items ? ???[/b]

What does make you think that we care? You tried to scamm without thinking twice, WHAT GOES ARROUND COMES ARROUND!

Hmm i wonder why they allways say that sharing/trading accounts may compromise its security....

WARP

Hmm i wonder why they allways say that sharing/trading accounts may compromise its security....[/b]
    +1

sup :P

morgoth666

i told you i am n the real owner .. and i got a proog why you didint get banned becosue me :
    I DONT HAVE CREDIT CARD ...
    and if you want i can give you a rogue lvl 67 ..[/b]

Well...u know is not my damn problem it was the old owner who the fuck cares???....the thing is.. u traded me a fucked up char, u know that....so we will see if u have a word....i`ll pm u on msn and i can accept that rogue and i`ll give u back ur warrior....

Sk4zI

you&#39;re tez now?
    but you are selling lvl .. >_<[/b]
    i am not tez ..
    and for all pple think i cammer i am not ! becosue i ddidint change the pw .. give me a proof i did ..

Lammer

i am not tez ..
    and for all pple think i cammer i am not ! becosue i ddidint change the pw .. give me a proof i did ..[/b]

I wonder why didn&#39;t Nas remember this escuse before he scam over $2k on several ppl

Sk4zI

I wonder why didn&#39;t Nas remember this escuse before he scam over $2k on several ppl [/b]
    pfff , i didnt scfamm jony .. he is the scammer he scamm me ! he took my items !

Sabao

ý ýs býg penýs, i is caveman

era um pénýs dum preto nesse gajo fds tou farto do ouvir(ler)

skazi you try scam one guy (he posted here) now you try agaain scam but now you catch the wrong man...

Sk4zI

era um pénýs dum preto nesse gajo fds tou farto do ouvir(ler)
    skazi you try scam one guy (he posted here) now you try agaain scam but now you catch the wrong man...[/b]
    actualy i couldnt know its was a fucked up account and i will pay him for this :/
    SO I AM NOT SCAMMER !

P4rthen0n

4 days after trade password changed. The other guy got banned 1 day after trading with you too.

POS scammer

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast