Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bouth the cahr before 3 weeks from hamaji he told me the mage is clean and secure ..[/b] A ...
Page: 2

P4rthen0n

i bouth the cahr before 3 weeks from hamaji he told me the mage is clean and secure ..[/b]
    A clean and secure account does not get invalid password 4 days after it's traded. Sorry, either you or hamaji tried to scam.

Banned

we have traded our chard before 4 days .
    i traded my mage to hes rogue , everything was perfect expect today .
    today he comes to me and told me i changed your pw becosue you changed mine
    so someone has changed hes mage pw ..
    so he took the rogue and gave me the mage back but he wont give me my rogue items back !!!![/b]
    :JonY: is a scammer or YOU ARE A SCAMMER? different sentences..
    you was enter in char of him and quited him from OutKasteD clan.
    ./gg for you stup*d no*b
    Yea jony, n1 changed the pw of the rogue, and YOU DONT TRY THIS AGAIN. !!!!

Sk4zI

i didint change his pw !!!
    how could i change his pw ?

Banned

i didint change his pw !!!
    how could i change his pw ?[/b]
    oh yes, why he was enter in mage and he was look "invalid password" ? jesus crist changed it

Sk4zI

yea you right something smell bad in here , but i didint change the pw .. and you didint answer to me how can i change his pw ?

Banned

i dont like comment stupid topics when you was try scam, and now.. ricardo will dont give you the rogue.
    it&#39;s my words, he can give.. but without items >_<

Hadouken

:JonY: wether he tried to scam you or not atleast give him items back ELSE it makes you a scammer, there is no proof that he him self tried to scam you so give him his items back or your Labeled a scammer

Banned Senior Member

yea i also think he deserves his items unless you are sure he scammed you and then take his items

Sk4zI

its not fair ..
    someone has changed hes pw so he gave me my mage back .. but no items
    so what the hall i can do with mage without items ?
    i work so hard to get my items and now he took them its not fair !

Banned for scamming.

I talked with my friend and i said i can give your items back, but not all, because i lost alot of time lvling the mage, i bought and used trinas for the personal staff and i even paid for the bronze premium, seems fair to me that you at least pay me the premium and trinas.

P4rthen0n

its not fair ..
    someone has changed hes pw so he gave me my mage back .. but no items
    so what the hall i can do with mage without items ?
    i work so hard to get my items and now he took them its not fair ![/b]
    So did Jony. He used trinas for the staff, he bought prem (which you now get almost for the full month!) and time lvling the account (that he gave back to you).
    Are you also gonna pay him for the premium and for the trinas ? If you do, i&#39;m sure you&#39;ll get all your items back.

This is funny, Jony almost lost everything because you traded him a fucked up account and you&#39;re the one whining now. How ironic...

Sabao

Sk4zi u stupid moron, some1 tried to scam jony, you sold the account so youre responsable for everything that happens.
    To all experts that say " no proof = give items back" fo, its bullshit, how u proof if some1 tried to scam ya? Are you expecting that he actually say " YEAH IM SCAMMER!" -_-

He should be thankfull to have the mage back, with me you would receive a fuking deleveled account restated/reskilled so dont whine. He tries to scam and its jony fault? fuking hilarious.

Sk4zI

again , i didnt change the pw and its not fair from jony to take my items but its not fair from me to take all the items couse he spend tiem and money ..

Hadouken

:JonY: YOU WILL GIVE ALL HIS ITEMS BACK OR YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS A SCAMMER! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL SO GET THE SQ ANSWER FOR IT AND CHANGE IT AND ALL INFOES THEN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL SAFE SO GO, GIVE HIS ITEMS BACK!

Banned for scamming.

:JonY: YOU WILL GIVE ALL HIS ITEMS BACK OR YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS A SCAMMER! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL SO GET THE SQ ANSWER FOR IT AND CHANGE IT AND ALL INFOES THEN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL SAFE SO GO, GIVE HIS ITEMS BACK![/b]
    **** OFF !

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast