Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Windwaker, it's not that _JonY_ (the mage from RC). as ive said GIVE ME ACTUALLY PROOF HE TRIED TO SCAM ...
Page: 4

P4rthen0n

Windwaker, it's not that _JonY_ (the mage from RC).
    as ive said GIVE ME ACTUALLY PROOF HE TRIED TO SCAM YOU..... how do you know it was him and wasnt the orginal owner, and why was you so stupid not to of changed the secret question answer and password on the email? MAYBE IF YOU HAD DONE THIS, NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEND![/b]
    Dude... stop digging yourself a hole.

Jony did everything he could to secure the account. The guy that changed the password didn't do it through the forgot password system, he did it through tickets.
    Skazi was suposed to trade a clean and secured account and he didn't. Jony was just lucky he was fast enough to change back the password and not loose any items. Why ? Because Skazi traded him a fucked up account. That's the single cause of this whole mess.

SvampirO

sorry was for the other guy xD

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

yeah my english is not good! but i´m not scammer!! things that you and your friends are!

bad lucky for you! cause jony was smarter than you

Hadouken

Windwaker, it's not that _JonY_ (the mage from RC).

Dude... stop digging yourself a hole.

Jony did everything he could to secure the account. The guy that changed the password didn't do it through the forgot password system, he did it through tickets.
    Skazi was suposed to trade a clean and secured account and he didn't. Jony was just lucky he was fast enough to change back the password and not loose any items. Why ? Because Skazi traded him a fucked up account.[/b]
    well if your such a smart ass then how did the other guy change the password through tickets when :JonY: baught the account premium ? not so smart are you now? to change any information on any account through TICKETS is to have the information of the person who last baught premium such as credit card details or click and buy.... which skazi never had and nore did the guy who hacked it... so the original owner must of knew the new password for the email i rest my case!

Banned

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

yeah my english is not good! but i´m not scammer!! things that you and your friends are!

bad lucky for you! cause jony was smarter than you[/b]
    was that for me then? xD

I surgest u click my profile, and ull see im not a guy XD

Anyway, Ex new order member?

Hmm it happends i know wagy quite well lol :P

U can ask me how famous i am

Hadouken

bad lucky for you! cause jony was smarter than you[/b]
    im not a friend of skazi i dont even know him .... but i think its completely out of order to take someones items without giving hard evidence .. which just makes :jony: look like even more of a scammer

SvampirO

was that for me then? xD

I surgest u click my profile, and ull see im not a guy XD

Anyway, Ex new order member?

Hmm it happends i know wagy quite well lol :P

U can ask me how famous i am [/b]

ok forget and sorry ^^

the important here is that jony isent one scammer!

Banned

thats what i said he wasnt :P

SvampirO

im not a friend of skazi i dont even know him .... but i think its completely out of order to take someones items without giving hard evidence .. which just makes :jony: look like even more of a scammer [/b]
    why is jony scammer?

he lvl up to 71 the mage and done personal staff +6

he wants more?

the equipe on the rouge dont pay the trinas and the time of lvling up

Hadouken

becuase he has taken someone elses items which he didnt work for, as my point above just shows that jony never changed the password to the email so the hacker, or scammer had a completely free ride to get the account back... so now i have proven that 1.jony didnt change any of the email info 2. he didnt get hacked or info changed by tickets then it just shows that skazi didnt do it even more, and as jony has taken skazi's items which arnt his and he didnt work for them then he is a scammer, i aggree with taking his other account as it was part of the deal, BUT THE ITEMS WERE NOT PART OF ANY DEAL so i suggest jony gives the items back, get the info's changed on the mage and sells the rogue for other stuff :P

P4rthen0n

well if your such a smart ass then how did the other guy change the password through tickets when :JonY: baught the account premium ? not so smart are you now? to change any information on any account through TICKETS is to have the information of the person who last baught premium such as credit card details or click and buy.... which skazi never had and nore did the guy who hacked it... so the original owner must of knew the new password for the email i rest my case![/b]
    It's not the payment details of the last premium purcharge, that's not the way it works. Believe me, i was scammed big time because of that sell char and cry to CS through tickets. I even bought 2 gold prems + KC and CS still asked me for the details of the billing history of the account.
    Same way happened in this trade between Skazi and Jony. Either Skazi or the other so called guy Hamaji or whoever it was did this, in a clear attempt of scam.

I hope you understand now... or will me/we have to say AGAIN that Jony changed everything to secure the email of the traded mage ?

P4rthen0n

becuase he has taken someone elses items which he didnt work for, as my point above just shows that jony never changed the password to the email so the hacker, or scammer had a completely free ride to get the account back... so now i have proven that 1.jony didnt change any of the email info 2. he didnt get hacked or info changed by tickets then it just shows that skazi didnt do it even more, and as jony has taken skazi's items which arnt his and he didnt work for them then he is a scammer, i aggree with taking his other account as it was part of the deal, BUT THE ITEMS WERE NOT PART OF ANY DEAL so i suggest jony gives the items back, get the info's changed on the mage and sells the rogue for other stuff :P[/b]
    Why would Jony keep playing that mage ? So he would get invalid password again in 2 weeks ?

Jony gave the mage back, 1 lvl higher and with personal staff+6. What did he get in return ? Just the rogue exactly the way he traded it.
    It's funny you're attacking Jony (the victim) for not returning the items, but you're cool with Skazi (certainly not the victim) getting a probable scam account back with 1 lvl higher and personal staff+6 without moving a single finger.
    Sorry but it doesn't make that much sense.

Maybe you doubt Jony when he's saying he got invalid password, but that's the truth, he really got that when he tried to login today.
    Plus a guy like Jony already had +8 shells and chitins, +8 top weapons, full uniques... do you really think he would bother trying to scam someone for some +7 shells and kekury rings ? That's ridiculous, Jony would never scam any items whatsoever, let alone those items which are worth nothing, but that's not the point here, it's the principle. A possible scammer (Skazi) was giving the scam-char back with benefits and also has the chance of getting his items back IF he pays back what Jony invested on the scam-char mage account.
    And you keep calling Jony a scammer ? Wtf is that ? Can you honestly not get it ? Damn. >.<

Sk4zI

why is jony scammer?

he lvl up to 71 the mage and done personal staff +6

he wants more?

the equipe on the rouge dont pay the trinas and the time of lvling up[/b]
    huh ?
    i got set shels +7 15 gbs
    kekury belt 5 gb
    dual shards +7 20 gb
    emerald ring+1 750m
    ep 25 - 30 gb
    10 health ring and earings 500m
    g2 25 dd helmet 15 gb
    chitin +spear defance 200m
    900m i has in the account
    scrols
    that much more then he did !!!!

Sk4zI

jony why you are not answer me in msn ?

P4rthen0n

huh ?
    i got set shels +7 15 gbs
    kekury belt 5 gb
    dual shards +7 20 gb
    emerald ring+1 750m
    ep 25 - 30 gb
    10 health ring and earings 500m
    g2 25 dd helmet 15 gb
    chitin +spear defance 200m
    900m i has in the account
    scrols
    that much more then he did !!!![/b]
    You already have the mage back which is aparently a scam char.
    Pay Jony for what he did and you&#39;ll get your stuff back.

Sk4zI

i want to , but he isnt answer in msn ..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast