Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres alot of items there, around 100gbs which is 2$ each so jony owes him what 200$? i personaly wouldnt ...
Page: 5

Hadouken

theres alot of items there, around 100gbs which is 2$ each so jony owes him what 200$? i personaly wouldnt pay some one that much for getting one level and trina'ing an item from 5 - 6... so i suggest jony gives him back nearly all of the items and then work somthing out with skazi..

P4rthen0n

theres alot of items there, around 100gbs which is 2$ each so jony owes him what 200$? i personaly wouldnt pay some one that much for getting one level and trina'ing an item from 5 - 6... so i suggest jony gives him back nearly all of the items and then work somthing out with skazi..[/b]
    Don't forget the scam char he already got back, so now he or the other guy can scam someone else just like they tried to did to Jony.

Anyway assuming that that bunch of crap is worth 200$ doesn't make much sense. The point here is Skazi compensates for Jony's loss if he wants his items back.
    Can you not understand that those items are not important to Jony ?

Sk4zI

theres alot of items there, around 100gbs which is 2$ each so jony owes him what 200$? i personaly wouldnt pay some one that much for getting one level and trina'ing an item from 5 - 6... so i suggest jony gives him back nearly all of the items and then work somthing out with skazi..[/b]
    ty for support me al lthe way .. we are working on it right now

Banned

Hadouken you are stupid and idiot ^^
    RETARD is you and your friend creating topic and comment saying :JonY: is scammer and really Sk4zI tryed scamm :JonY:
    gg for the noobs.

KalaBunga Senior Member

hope you guys get it done. and btw to exp form 70-71 takes quite some time.

Banned

hope you guys get it done. and btw to exp form 70-71 takes quite some time.[/b]
    :JonY: losted the time of him lvling the mage and now one noob come and kill the mage, and left the clan.
    What is the problem killing the mage, left the clan and dont keep the items? maybe warning? next time you will go keep all items? or maybe dont have time for keep it?
    Try use 2 mouses and 2 keyboards for keep it more fast

Hadouken

Hadouken you are stupid and idiot ^^
    RETARD is you and your friend creating topic and comment saying :JonY: is scammer and really Sk4zI tryed scamm :JonY:
    gg for the noobs.

[/b]
    yea my friend :/ i dont even know skazi ... yea thats retarted i mean you call me a NERD yet you spent 2000+$ on a account that was unsafe so who is retarted now? eh

P4rthen0n

You don't even know Skazi YET you're defending a possible scammer because he got outsmarted by the scam victim. That says alot of you, unfortunately.
    Maybe next time Skazi or hamaji or whoever it is that is using the Mage as a scam account will actually be successfull in scaming someone. That's gonna be your fault too, don't forget that.

Banned

yea my friend :/ i dont even know skazi ... yea thats retarted i mean you call me a NERD yet you spent 2000+$ on a account that was unsafe so who is retarted now? eh[/b]
    ohh, if i spent or not is not about you, but if you need say anything, leave your house for first time in your life, and come to portugal.. and say it in real life, or you leave ur house with ur dog? ur dog can come, but wait for you in airport or maybe he back to ur house cuz u're dead

Sk4zI

You don't even know Skazi YET you're defending a possible scammer because he got outsmarted by the scam victim. That says alot of you, unfortunately.
    Maybe next time Skazi or hamaji or whoever it is that is using the Mage as a scam account will actually be successfull in scaming someone. That's gonna be your fault too, don't forget that.[/b]
    how much times i have to say it ...
    i didint change the pw ..

Banned

how much times i have to say it ...
    i didint change the pw ..
    [/b]
    jesus crist changed it.. it are proved

Sk4zI

i still want my items back jony and he ask 2 much in msn

Sk4zI

jesus crist changed it.. it are proved [/b]
    maybe hamaji did .. i dunno
    but i know i didint

Banned

maybe hamaji did .. i dunno
    but i know i didint[/b]
    and u joking, hiya..
    with your post, the scammer are you

Hadouken

ohh, if i spent or not is not about you, but if you need say anything, leave your house for first time in your life, and come to portugal.. and say it in real life, or you leave ur house with ur dog? ur dog can come, but wait for you in airport or maybe he back to ur house cuz u're dead [/b]
    dude i would come to portugal, if i had the cash... and yea i would fight you but ... whats the point over a game.. why are you telling me to get out of my house when you spent 2000+ $ on an account? your the one with no life and ... wtf are you talking about dog and airport? you make no sense go back to school and learn english... keep living your 3rd world dream

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast