Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude i would come to portugal, if i had the cash... and yea i would fight you but ... whats ...
Page: 6

Banned

dude i would come to portugal, if i had the cash... and yea i would fight you but ... whats the point over a game.. why are you telling me to get out of my house when you spent 2000+ $ on an account? your the one with no life and ... wtf are you talking about dog and airport? you make no sense go back to school and learn english... keep living your 3rd world dream [/b]
    i dont want learn my english for say you are helping a scammer

Sk4zI

i dont want learn my english for say you are helping a scammer [/b]
    no he didint beosue i am not scamerr ..
    the only reason you think i am scammer becosue you are friend of jony that why .. now shut up and stop spamm

Banned

no he didint beosue i am not scamerr ..
    the only reason you think i am scammer becosue you are friend of jony that why .. now shut up and stop spamm[/b]
    read the replys in up >_<

Nigntwish

expose shut ur fuk up u think u know everything but its not even ur char if someone will take ur items that cost much more than what jony did u will understand

Banned

if someone sold an account to u Nightwish, and they told u its 100% safe, and 4 days after, ull get invalid password, then ud call him a scammer yourself and do the same as Jony...

Stop being retards, youre quite dumb if u cant see that Skazi will need to compensate for what Jony putted effort in... Thats what Skazi can do, or he can say bye to all his items... ANd thats his own fault for selling an insecure account, since Skazi got the full responsebility for what happends to that account...

Thats how it is dude, youre the one here thats a scammer so far, unless u prove it wrong... And theres nothing u can do about that, if u want your items back, then u gotta give jony something...

Nigntwish

believe me i know sk4zi better than all of u HE IS NOT SCAMMER

Banned

Well noone seems to know u 2 so good, and noone will belive someone claiming something, and your post count is also 10, so that wont help u in anyway...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;m not gonna read all the pages but :JonY: has no rights to keep those items because they&#39;re not his items.
    Even though the account was insecure you didn&#39;t lose anything so you should be happy for that.

kibal

Uhmmm and how we know that the mague account was insecure since he traded it? ,perhaps was jonys fault he has trojan or share his account with a friend etc...the fact is that we know 100% that jonys changed rogue password but no that the mague changed the pass of the mague so u look like a scamer at least from my point of view .

Sk4zI

I still want my items

Lammer

":Jony:" is one of the cleanest players and honest ppl I&#39;ve have the pleasure to play with. I&#39;ve know him for over 1 year now.
    I&#39;ve done business thru him and for him with real money and nothing went wrong, and will keep doing if I or he needs.

And the "I didn&#39;t changed the pass and I got scammed, MAYBE Hamanji or whatever his nick is changed it" bla bla bla... rofl...
    Funny, how 4 days later after you trade account, the "Hamanji guy" remembers.... "woot! I&#39;m bored... lets try to get my account back". Sorry but "story" stinks and lacks of oportunity.

All these ppl saying the :Jony: has no right of keeping those items.. zzzzzzzzzz :Jony: could atm be without mage or rogue or items if that asshole plan worked. So just STFU.

If it wasn&#39;t for the forgot password being enabled :Jony: right would probably be sucking on his finger watching a moron steal his "time", money, and char/items.

So to the real "wannabe" scammer... FUCK YOU. You&#39;re really fortunate to have an account back. If it was me, atm you would have a lvl 60 mage with no staff (this reminds me of a certain account that need to be delvl ).

Isn&#39;t the 1st time that someone tries to scam :Jony:. The 1st time I told him to give back the items to its owner, coz the moron was a stupid kid with real mental problems and too much money, and believe me that a CS, ROCs, WEs, IN etc etc were alot better items that those "crapy" ones you lost. And so he did, not just because me and alot of ppl told him to do it, but because he&#39;s an honest guy and don&#39;t really cares about the items or whatever in the game. He&#39;s just here for the fun and chat with KO friends.

This time I already said him to NOT GIVE ANY FUCKING ITEMS BACK. Morons like you must learn the lesson.

PS. Ricardo bloqueio-te no msn se lhe devolveres 1 item que seja -_-. Anormais como este devem aprender. Como te disse no msn se fosse o gajo tivesse a oportunidade nem rogue nem mage tinhas a esta hora.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

":Jony:" is one of the cleanest players and honest ppl I&#39;ve have the pleasure to play with. I&#39;ve know him for over 1 year now.
    I&#39;ve done business thru him and for him with real money and nothing went wrong, and will keep doing if I or he needs.

And the "I didn&#39;t changed the pass and I got scammed, MAYBE Hamanji or whatever his nick is changed it" bla bla bla... rofl...
    Funny, how 4 days later after you trade account, the "Hamanji guy" remembers.... "woot! I&#39;m bored... lets try to get my account back". Sorry but "story" stinks and lacks of oportunity.

All these ppl saying the :Jony: has no right of keeping those items.. zzzzzzzzzz :Jony: could atm be without mage or rogue or items if that asshole plan worked. So just STFU.

If it wasn&#39;t for the forgot password being enabled :Jony: right would probably be sucking on his finger watching a moron steal his "time", money, and char/items.

So to the real "wannabe" scammer... FUCK YOU. You&#39;re really fortunate to have an account back. If it was me, atm you would have a lvl 60 mage with no staff (this reminds me of a certain account that need to be delvl ).

Isn&#39;t the 1st time that someone tries to scam :Jony:. The 1st time I told him to give back the items to its owner, coz the moron was a stupid kid with real mental problems and too much money, and believe me that a CS, ROCs, WEs, IN etc etc were alot better items that those "crapy" ones you lost. And so he did, not just because me and alot of ppl told him to do it, but because he&#39;s an honest guy and don&#39;t really cares about the items or whatever in the game. He&#39;s just here for the fun and chat with KO friends.

This time I already said him to NOT GIVE ANY FUCKING ITEMS BACK. Morons like you must learn the lesson.

PS. Ricardo bloqueio-te no msn se lhe devolveres 1 item que seja -_-. Anormais como este devem aprender. Como te disse no msn se fosse o gajo tivesse a oportunidade nem rogue nem mage tinhas a esta hora.[/b]
    I&#39;m not taking any sides because I don&#39;t know any of you, but YOU sir are a moron.
    You don&#39;t have any good proof that Sk4zI tried to scam :JonY:
    :JonY: did NOT lose any items so in my eyes :JonY: is a scammer because he has his rogue and mage items plus he took sk4zi&#39;s items.
    What do we learn today? -Never trade accounts unless you can provide the email too.

Sk4zI

i didnt scamm jony ... !!!
    i didnt changed hes pw ..
    the only one is changed the pw is him !
    he changed mine .. and took my items ..

you are very smart you tried to take off mage now you want in return…. and with more lvl and staff +6…. lol it purchase one mage days later changes pass.... who is the guilt…you skazi lol noob

Lammer

I&#39;m not taking any sides because I don&#39;t know any of you, but YOU sir are a moron.
    You don&#39;t have any good proof that Sk4zI tried to scam :JonY:
    :JonY: did NOT lose any items so in my eyes :JonY: is a scammer because he has his rogue and mage items plus he took sk4zi&#39;s items.
    What do we learn today? -Never trade accounts unless you can provide the email too.[/b]

I could start the "no you&#39;re the moron 10 year kid shit-talk" but I got more things to do.

But the make it clear :Jony: didn&#39;t lose any items BY LUCK.

You&#39;re the guy that gets your stolen car recovered a few days later and don&#39;t press charge..... coz... "Oh gosh... I feel so lucky coz I got my car back."

Anyway come here to stickup from a friend and a honest one, didn&#39;t come here to talk with you. So my last post related with your answers. Have fun.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast