Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are very smart you tried to take off mage now you want in return…. and with more lvl and ...
Page: 7

Sk4zI

you are very smart you tried to take off mage now you want in return…. and with more lvl and staff +6…. lol it purchase one mage days later changes pass.... who is the guilt…you skazi lol noob[/b]
    shut the fuck up !!! how many times i have to say !!! i didnt change the pw of the mage if you want belive me and if you dont want KISS MY ASS
    the only 1 is changed the pw is jony
    he changed mine and took my items !

the habitual phrase for who doesn't have reply lol

hoo kiss my asss nıııooobbb hoooo lol

bota gel Kid

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You're the guy that gets your stolen car recovered a few days later and don't press charge..... coz... "Oh gosh... I feel so lucky coz I got my car back."[/b]
    But in this case the guy stole everything inside the thief's car, if you know what I mean.
    This is a god damn game after all, why are you acting like it's a real life?
    Well I'm not gonna reply to this topic again because I'm not the one that got scammed/hacked w/e, I just wanted to tell my opinion.
    gl getting your items back sk4zi

Sk4zI

But in this case the guy stole everything inside the thief's car, if you know what I mean.
    Well I'm not gonna reply to this topic again because I'm not the one that got scammed/hacked w/e, I just wanted to tell my opinion.
    gl getting your items back sk4zi[/b]
    ty

Lammer

gl getting your items back sk4zi[/b]

K gonna make an exception xD

The thing you're missing is that.. this is real ppl playing. Behind the characters and the nick is a real flesh and blood person.
    In the beggining of KO4Life there was a topic about ppl behaviors in game and how were they related with their usual behaviors in rl. Everything you do in a game, talk, sport, driving, etc is a reflex of you personallity and character. As my answers here.

I've a life filosofy "Don't do to the others the same you wouldn't like them to do to you and vice-versa do to them the same they've done to you".

I wouldn't ever try to steal you.. but if you tried to steal me, if I could, not only I would beat the crap out of you but also i would take you're belongs with me so you could get the feel of being stole.

On the other hand, no this its not real life, coz on real life ":Jony:" could press charge in the police, here he can't. And we are talking about real money (premium).

And to "Skazi" prove that you're not the one that try to stole the account back from :jony:, pay him the bronze premium, trinas and "time" that he spent lvling the mage and I guess he will return you the items.

Banned

the habitual phrase for who doesn't have reply lol

hoo kiss my asss nıııooobbb hoooo lol
    bota gel Kid[/b]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, fuckin crazy ! AHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sk4zI

i still want my iback !!!

Banned

i still want my iback !!![/b]
    you still want your ""iback""
    what is that :huh:

Sk4zI

you still want your ""iback""
    what is that :huh:[/b]
    hmm sry i mean to
    i still want my items back

RiseAgainst_

Dude jony dont trust people from israel, they are the sux at trust.

sizzlex

yes you need all the info with tickets to change the password

Sk4zI

Dude jony dont trust people from israel, they are the sux at trust.[/b]
    shut the fuck up
    and jony not answer me in msn .. he wont give me my items back !!!

Lammer

yes you need all the info with tickets to change the password[/b]
    No you don't... That's the problem.

Sk4zI

jony is not answer me in msn and he wont give me my items back !

Banned

i didnt read all the pages just the 1st i read

if both have original chars back why would jony keep the items from both chars?....thats not fair....if jony gave back the mage shouldnt he give back the items? if he got the rogue back with items?

am i not seeing something here

i mean dont get me wrong...this huy prob did try to scam jony but if jony was not doesnt mean he should stoop to his level and keep the items cause then that would make jony a thief as well

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast