Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just want to point out that im taking a side, jonys side. If im to choose between an ooooold clanie ...
Page: 8

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just want to point out that im taking a side, jonys side. If im to choose between an ooooold clanie and a friend who belong to one of the most legit and best clan in all times OR a spamming kiddo who has more kiddo friends who apperantly have problems with caps monster under their bed at nights then hmmmmm?!.

If i were at jonys place i wouldn even think of the possibility to give smth back after shit like this. Grown up ppl would actually do smth called ask and get the facts straight first kind of a thing. If no doubt that jony did it then it would be sensible to make a post. In this case we see a poorly minded kiddos attemt to couse flame and terror!

Sk4zI

Just want to point out that im taking a side, jonys side. If im to choose between an ooooold clanie and a friend who belong to one of the most legit and best clan in all times OR a spamming kiddo who has more kiddo friends who apperantly have problems with caps monster under their bed at nights then hmmmmm?!.

If i were at jonys place i wouldn even think of the possibility to give smth back after shit like this. Grown up ppl would actually do smth called ask and get the facts straight first kind of a thing. If no doubt that jony did it then it would be sensible to make a post. In this case we see a poorly minded kiddos attemt to couse flame and terror![/b]
    again i dont care what do you think , the only think i know is jony changed my pw and took my items because he think i changed his pw .. and it wasnt me . so now i want my items back !

Sabao

They dont have the original chars back, the kid traded a lvl 70 rogue for a lvl 70 mage and got his mage @ lvl 71 with premium and personal staff +6 so yeah, its not his original char. Anyway this is a problem of honor and commitment, sk4zi failed in both by trading a non-secure char so he have to be responsible for what happened.

And sk4zi youre fuking annoying, your posts sound like an old tape. Jony wont give u nothing and he have is rights now gtfo and stop spamming.

Banned

oh ok i see now

i know jony is a good gun....just odd he would keep the items from this kids account

Phosgene

Dude jony dont trust people from israel, they are the sux at trust.[/b]
    shut the fuck up bitch . fucking gay emo .

Roberto

I readed first and second page its to long to read this, but i have 1 question?
    If you guys changed all information and all shits and jony payed premium on mage char , how can some1 change pass when he need all cc numbers and jony have last?

btw jony is legit gay

WARP

hmm sry i mean to
    i still want my items back[/b]

Skazi actually u should eat a bucket full of shit, u traded ur own account, which nobody else had infos to change passwords by CS-TICKETS, and ur saying that it wasnt you? How far will you go with this?
    Jony is one of the most trustable, loyable and honorable member of DIEZ and u shouldnt even touch on his name when ur speaking ur shit stuff related, because this shit that have been caused here, happened for a reason, which nobody else knew ur payment infos of your account to change password by CS(CustumerSupport), you had, so..god did it? ofc..YOU DIT IT!

Jony´s brother pm´ed me on msn at 7´oc morning saying that he had been hacked, and he asked me help to change pw, he took it back cuz..it were giving invalid password, and let me remind you, Custumer Suport awnsers tickets on that time, so that password were changed with CC`s infos by CS, and IT WERE YOU, because the ACCOUNT WERE URS, and only u knew the infos to do it.

So please fuck off and stop speaking shit,flaming, begging, crying, claming that u didnt did that, claming that u were scammed, cuz people here know actualy everything what happened, and be happy cuz jony isnt made of the shit u are or u wont even receive anything back after the shit YOU DID.

WARP

I readed first and second page its to long to read this, but i have 1 question?
    If you guys changed all information and all shits and jony payed premium on mage char , how can some1 change pass when he need all cc numbers and jony have last?

btw jony is legit gay[/b]

Easy dude, he started the process to change password on that account, on another account with all the payment infos, before he sold it, so the last payment werent needed.

edit: I hope im not giving more ideas to retard scammers, but this is the way how this is processed.

Sk4zI

Skazi actually u should eat a bucket full of shit, u traded ur own account, which nobody else had infos to change passwords by CS-TICKETS, and ur saying that it wasnt you? How far will you go with this?
    Jony is one of the most trustable, loyable and honorable member of DIEZ and u shouldnt even touch on his name when ur speaking ur shit stuff related, because this shit that have been caused here, happened for a reason, which nobody else knew ur payment infos of your account to change password by CS(CustumerSupport), you had, so..god did it? ofc..YOU DIT IT!

Jony´s brother pm´ed me on msn at 7´oc morning saying that he had been hacked, and he asked me help to change pw, he took it back cuz..it were giving invalid password, and let me remind you, Custumer Suport awnsers tickets on that time, so that password were changed with CC`s infos by CS, and IT WERE YOU, because the ACCOUNT WERE URS, and only u knew the infos to do it.

So please fuck off and stop speaking shit,flaming, begging, crying, claming that u didnt did that, claming that u were scammed, cuz people here know actualy everything what happened, and be happy cuz jony isnt made of the shit u are or u wont even receive anything back after the shit YOU DID.[/b]
    no , i bouth my account from hamaji 3 weeks ago and he told me the acc was secure so i sold to jont a secure char and i didint change the pw . and i want my items back !

sizzlex

lol racist againsts israeli peoples

P4rthen0n

no , i bouth my account from hamaji 3 weeks ago and he told me the acc was secure so i sold to jont a secure char and i didint change the pw . and i want my items back ![/b]
    Who the hell is Hamaji ?

Anyway you must have problems understanding english. So your old account gets it&#39;s password changed by you or by the hamaji dude ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER THE TRADE and you still say that you traded a secure account ? Are you joking ?!?!?! >.<

Sk4zI

Who the hell is Hamaji ?

Anyway you must have problems understanding english. So your old account gets it&#39;s password changed by you or by the hamaji dude ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER THE TRADE and you still say that you traded a secure account ? Are you joking ?!?!?! >.<[/b]
    but its not fair , jony took all my items and i want them back .

P4rthen0n

but its not fair , jony took all my items and i want them back .[/b]
    What&#39;s not fair is you trading him a fucked up account. YOUR fault !

Sk4zI

What&#39;s not fair is you trading him a fucked up account. YOUR fault ![/b]
    How could i know its was a fucked up account ? i bouth it 3 weeks ago fom HamJiand he told me the account is secure .. and i had no problems with the account .

P4rthen0n

Again i ask, who the hell is that guy ? Does he even exist ?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast