Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; use search man :S and jony rights he could lose all his items , but if its was hapend to ...
Page: 9

Sk4zI

use search man :S
    and jony rights he could lose all his items , but if its was hapend to me i would give the guy the items becosue nothing happend ..i mean the items is ok and the exp ..

Nigntwish

jony give the items back 3 days already left and u dontanswer in msn .. sk4zi and me want the items back!

P4rthen0n

jony give the items back 3 days already left and u dontanswer in msn .. sk4zi and me want the items back![/b]
    You already have the scam account so you can scam again. Pff scammers.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Why should he answer to kids who flame him in forum. As i said was it too much to ask to solve to BEFORE starting to flame him. I quess ur plan didnt work, most ppl here know him.

And jony+other ex N_O guys. QUIT this crapy game and join us in L2. Or atleast come to our new forums.

Sk4zI

You already have the scam account so you can scam again. Pff scammers.[/b]
    we didint scamm him i bouth the account 3 weeks ago and everythink was fine , i couldnt know the account was non secure , and i didint change the pw , so i want my items back

Sabao

Wtf sk4zi youre GODDAMM ANNOYING! I think i saw a parrot who can actually say more words then u ffs >.<.
    U wont get shit from jony or ill cut his wrists so stop posting on this topic.

Sk4zI

Wtf sk4zi youre GODDAMM ANNOYING! I think i saw a parrot who can actually say more words then u ffs >.<.
    U wont get shit from jony or ill cut his wrists so stop posting on this topic.[/b]
    no i wil not stop , i want my items back !

Sabao

one word for your posts...LOL!

morgoth666

im lazy to do this...but u again zzzzzzzz i traded with skazi my priest lvl 66 + gbs(nigntwish) for a warrior lvl 68 for my friend, after 1 day the warrior was banned for payment fraud and this stupid and irresponsable kid said he was not the real owner of the account and bla bla bla....so stop trading accounts without take at least a little responsability on it....just dont trade nothing with this guy.....im agree with jony btw....

P4rthen0n

Yea, what a surprise... i bet Skazi didn&#39;t do anything to you too... right Skazi ? That priest was from Hamaji too ? :lol:

Banned for scamming.

Yea, what a surprise... i bet Skazi didn&#39;t do anything to you too... right Skazi ? That priest was from Hamaji too ? :lol:[/b]
    rofl !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

morgoth666

Yea, what a surprise... i bet Skazi didn&#39;t do anything to you too... right Skazi ? That priest was from Hamaji too ? :lol:[/b]
    nop was mine, im the real owner of nigntwish...and yes, he(skazi) didnīt do anything. anyway i donīt care about that, he is from isarael and im from peru so i canīt kick his little ass...

Sk4zI

im lazy to do this...but u again zzzzzzzz i traded with skazi my priest lvl 66 + gbs(nigntwish) for a warrior lvl 68 for my friend, after 1 day the warrior was banned for payment fraud and this stupid and irresponsable kid said he was not the real owner of the account and bla bla bla....so stop trading accounts without take at least a little responsability on it....just dont trade nothing with this guy.....im agree with jony btw....[/b]
    i told you i am n the real owner .. and i got a proog why you didint get banned becosue me :
    I DONT HAVE CREDIT CARD ...
    and if you want i can give you a rogue lvl 67 ..

Banned for scamming.

i told you i am n the real owner .. and i got a proog why you didint get banned becosue me :
    I DONT HAVE CREDIT CARD ...
    and if you want i can give you a rogue lvl 67 ..[/b]
    rofl sk4zi change the topic for "Sk4zI is a SCAMMER !"

Sk4zI

rofl sk4zi change the topic for "Sk4zI is a SCAMMER !"[/b]
    ro , you are the scammer !
    you change my pw and took my items !

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast