Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

warning to all paypal scammers on girakon

This is a discussion on warning to all paypal scammers on girakon within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok here is my story read further pls sold 2 things here 1. giga +6 /girakon via paypal 2. lvl ...
Page: 1

Banned

ok here is my story read further pls

sold 2 things here 1. giga +6 /girakon via paypal 2. lvl 60 account w/masters and tons of items and coins via paypal

now totally i sold 110.00$ worth of items to 2 OF MY FRIENDS via paypal now here is the prob not only did i do them a favor by doing this , i let them pay me with PAYPAL now here is the problem

1. has filed a complaint on me , saying he didnt receive the service in which he paid for ............i.e i didnt give him the goods ? problem is i gave him my giga , then hey paid me deal was done , 16 days later he does this ? why ...............im gonna tell you why , he dont have to prove a thing ONLY THAT HE PAID , which is there ,.............NOW , i have to prove that not only did i deliver the item/s that i gave a recipt of the sale , and that i got all the proofs showing the sale and giving the item to him

OK HERE IS THE PROBLEM , it was my friend i mean i just logged in passed him the item and was done with it , checked my paypal in the morning everthing was good WTF 2 weeks later he going to take the money back ? wtf

2. i sold my friend the account with all the items /money / premiums and so on so forth , he sends money after i give all req info , now ...........10 days later , the money send failed , he didnt have the money to send it ? my fault for taking it so what do i do , he gots my account and all my info .

ok i called paypal and they told them this

IF YOU SELL A ITEM YOU NEED TO PROVIDE

1. A RECIPT
    2. A CONFIRMATION # OF DELIVARY I.E SS OF YOU HANDING ITEM OVER , AND THE TRADE NEGOTATION OF THE DEAL
    3. A COPY OF THE VERBAL AGREEMENT OF SALE
    4. A DETAILED REPORT OF ITEMS TO BE TRANFERED / DELIVARED
    5. SOME KIND OF PROOF THAT SERVICE / ITEM / OBJECT WAS RECEIVED BY THE BUYER

now obvisously we all dont wanna get scammed i hope you all learn from my mistake cause now ive lost 200usd via paypal cause of these mistakes { yes 200 i gave them good deals : ( } hopefully i will get resolve to my issues and will keep this updated BTW THERE BOTH USERS ON KO4LIFE I WILL POST THERE USERNAMES SOON TY ALL FOR READING NO FLAMES PLS

no.. for virtual items they usually side with the seller... Because virtual items aren't to be sold anyways

Banned

btw any help or advice on how to resolve this with me the " seller " keeping my money that would be awesome and apreaciated ty in advance

paypal cant assit u in anyway when u get scammed because ur doing something that conflicts with k2's terms of service and paypal can get sued for being an "accomplice"

Banned

It is why i hate to trade via paypal -_-

Banned

further suggestion to all , DONT USE PAYPAL THEY SUCK USE TRADE MOD AND W/U

ISeeYouPee

nik sorry to hear this but i dont think u can do shit about it sense u are not even suppose to sell anything on thise game for usd.

Paypal is fast and simpler than WU

And since mods don't do USD trades it is safer for the buyer.

The seller just needs to limit some rules

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no.. for virtual items they usually side with the seller... Because virtual items aren't to be sold anyways[/b]
    you're wrong. paypal ALWAYS sides with the buyers.

Not for me. I've lost some shit from it before.

Paypal ------>Safer for buyer == bad for seller
    WU -------> Safer for Seller == Bad for buyer

but WU is pain in the ass to deal with cause u have to go to their office and bank to send/receive money
    while Paypal is smooth and u do the deal while u r on ur PC

i just tried using paypal and i find it rly great but the problem is i can send money only through it not receive so its like WU somehow :lol:

PayPal doesn't give any virtual insurance...

i got charged back of $800 after 29days so...

thats why i'm using moneybookers.

no retarded fee rate, no charge back...

Banned

Paypal allows chargebacks up to 45 days after the purchase.

However, if you funded the payment with a credit card they can charge back up to 270 days after date of purchase.

ok here is my story read further pls
    sold 2 things here 1. giga +6 /girakon via paypal 2. lvl 60 account w/masters and tons of items and coins via paypal
    now totally i sold 110.00$ worth of items to 2 OF MY FRIENDS via paypal now here is the prob not only did i do them a favor by doing this , i let them pay me with PAYPAL now here is the problem

1. has filed a complaint on me , saying he didnt receive the service in which he paid for ............i.e i didnt give him the goods ? problem is i gave him my giga , then hey paid me deal was done , 16 days later he does this ? why ...............im gonna tell you why , he dont have to prove a thing ONLY THAT HE PAID , which is there ,.............NOW , i have to prove that not only did i deliver the item/s that i gave a recipt of the sale , and that i got all the proofs showing the sale and giving the item to him

OK HERE IS THE PROBLEM , it was my friend i mean i just logged in passed him the item and was done with it , checked my paypal in the morning everthing was good WTF 2 weeks later he going to take the money back ? wtf
    2. i sold my friend the account with all the items /money / premiums and so on so forth , he sends money after i give all req info , now ...........10 days later , the money send failed , he didnt have the money to send it ? my fault for taking it so what do i do , he gots my account and all my info .
    ok i called paypal and they told them this

IF YOU SELL A ITEM YOU NEED TO PROVIDE

1. A RECIPT
    2. A CONFIRMATION # OF DELIVARY I.E SS OF YOU HANDING ITEM OVER , AND THE TRADE NEGOTATION OF THE DEAL
    3. A COPY OF THE VERBAL AGREEMENT OF SALE
    4. A DETAILED REPORT OF ITEMS TO BE TRANFERED / DELIVARED
    5. SOME KIND OF PROOF THAT SERVICE / ITEM / OBJECT WAS RECEIVED BY THE BUYER
    now obvisously we all dont wanna get scammed i hope you all learn from my mistake cause now ive lost 200usd via paypal cause of these mistakes { yes 200 i gave them good deals : ( } hopefully i will get resolve to my issues and will keep this updated BTW THERE BOTH USERS ON KO4LIFE I WILL POST THERE USERNAMES SOON TY ALL FOR READING NO FLAMES PLS[/b]

damn dude...

sorry to hear that you got ripped off by 2 of your so-called "friends" from KO.

ive met way too many scumbags and leeching thieves in this game to really trust anyone outright...

if you believe in karma, then believe me, what goes around will surely come around...

reason is:

if they engage in such immoral behavior, theory would explain that they are magnets to such behavior and eventually something along those lines will eventually screw them over, only because they set themselves up...theyre laughing now, but they may never realize that theyre just setting themselves up for failure.

its a vicious cycle that will one day come full circle and bite them in the ass. ive seen it happen many many many times.

for you:

keep your head up, if you let this consume you, they win, you lose..., dont deter this from being trusting in others, but also learn the lesson that you need to better protect yourself...always.

good luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast