Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Jordan Ross Scammed My $110

This is a discussion on Jordan Ross Scammed My $110 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jordan Ross = Scammer....
Page: 2

mammlea2

Jordan Ross = Scammer.

killer2675

jross man thats fuck up.. 2nd time.. i just seen ur ass in game yesterday and ur still doing that shit..

dragunmaster

you bought the item right so why not just charge back?

and if 110$ is not a big deal to you I hate to see what is

Upp for biggest spammer and the best.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned

niggas be thievin even online... how fckin ignorant can u get.

mixedbabe

i think its so funny how people react when they dnt kno the story(JRoss btw) anyway yea he bought somethin from me but maybe he should tell you the whole storyor i will

he bought the item from me i went in game to give it to him but i couldnt give it to him at the time because it was csw time. maybe you dnt kno or not but i left catas like a week ago and had no idea csw was even on saturday now. so i try to tp to delos to meet with him and i cant because csw goin on so i told him. he wanted me to send it to him but i wouldnt because i didnt want to take that risk so i told him can he wait until i get off work then i will give it to him because i had to go to work. so after i told him i signed off msn and when i came home from work he was offline for me so i went to bed and when i woke up this post was made so i even told him myself since he got so paramoid and decided to make this post then why should i even give him the item if he had already given me the "scammer" name since everyone already think im one so why not be a "scammer" i didnt intend to keep the item but like i said since i already have the name why not play the part i guess

TwistTheKnife

i think its so funny how people react when they dnt kno the story(JRoss btw) anyway yea he bought somethin from me but maybe he should tell you the whole storyor i will

he bought the item from me i went in game to give it to him but i couldnt give it to him at the time because it was csw time. maybe you dnt kno or not but i left catas like a week ago and had no idea csw was even on saturday now. so i try to tp to delos to meet with him and i cant because csw goin on so i told him he wanted me to send it to him but i wouldnt because i didnt want to take that risk so i told him can he wait until i get off work then i will give it to him because i had to go to work. so after i told him i signed off msn and when i came home from work he was offline for me so i went to bed and when i woke up this post was made so i even told him myself since he got so paramoid and decided to make this post then why should i even give him the item if he had already given me the "scammer" name since everyone already think im one so why not be a "scammer" i didnt intend to keep the item but like i said since i already have the name why not play the part i guess[/b]
    You should really work on punctuating your paragraphs so people can understand them.

mixedbabe

well i think u got the point

LolFireMageK

You should really work on punctuating your paragraphs so people can understand them.[/b]
    Lol, I agree with you for once!

:P

he bought the item from me i went in game to give it to him but i couldnt give it to him at the time because it was csw time. maybe you dnt kno or not but i left catas like a week ago and had no idea csw was even on saturday now. so i try to tp to delos to meet with him and i cant because csw goin on so i told him. he wanted me to send it to him but i wouldnt because i didnt want to take that risk so i told him can he wait until i get off work then i will give it to him because i had to go to work. so after i told him i signed off msn and when i came home from work he was offline for me so i went to bed and when i woke up this post was made so i even told him myself since he got so paramoid and decided to make this post then why should i even give him the item if he had already given me the "scammer" name since everyone already think im one so why not be a "scammer" i didnt intend to keep the item but like i said since i already have the name why not play the part i guess[/b]
    Who is belive him ? Nevermind. Enjoy the new scammin gogogogo ! Jordan... New victims are waitin for u..

mixedbabe

doesnt matter who believes me you kno it was csw time and i couldnt give it to u you jus got paranoid and didnt wait so w.e call it what you want

tgrandomtask

u got the money ... u kept the ring.... any questions???

u got the money ... u kept the ring.... any questions???[/b]
    +1

mixedbabe

u got the money ... u kept the ring.... any questions???[/b]
    yea why not keep the ring since he is sayin im a scammer like i said since i have the name why not play the part just should have waited like i said then this wouldnt be a problem right now

unclejack

well by keeping that ring you have proved his point that u are a scammer. So why bother to defend urself now? It isn't that you gonna give him the ring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast