Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

JROSS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on JROSS SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dnt kno wat happened but i DEF did not charge back i havent even been really into KO lately ...
Page: 2

tamachan

i dnt kno wat happened but i DEF did not charge back i havent even been really into KO lately cause i have been working and i dnt even have access to the credit card TO charge back i dnt kno wats happenin in the matter but it wasnt me[/b]
    LIE!!! MURDER!! MURDER!!!! :angry:

Banned

Very disappointed. I dont see why you should play this game anymore.

However, I guess thats what you learn when you're in Undefeated's clan. He was the biggest scammer in the beginning of Cypher but no one care because of the outbreak KOXP users in that server.

Jason269

Very disappointed. I dont see why you should play this game anymore.

However, I guess thats what you learn when you're in Undefeated's clan. He was the biggest scammer in the beginning of Cypher but no one care because of the outbreak KOXP users in that server.[/b]
    He wasnt really in our clan... he came on a few times, EXPed a little, then just did his own thing. Undefeated never charged back on paypal... so talk shit more please.

JRoss

no really i dnt kno wat happened only way i even found out is cause my brother told me i havent had a paypal account in a couple months so i really dnt kno wat happened im srry that it did happen but i would never do that because people have sent me payments in the past but i wouldnt want them to chargeback and people that kno me should kno better of me that i would do something like that....

LolFireMageK

no really i dnt kno wat happened only way i even found out is cause my brother told me i havent had a paypal account in a couple months so i really dnt kno wat happened im srry that it did happen but i would never do that because people have sent me payments in the past but i wouldnt want them to chargeback and people that kno me should kno better of me that i would do something like that....[/b]

+1 , I love you honey lips.

Jason269

Your Paypal just dont charge back someone when you make a payment, you must have agreed to something or did something to do it, maybe not to mean to but you still owe Chris 500$...

LolFireMageK

"Lucky me i had "only" $80 on my paypal when he decided to chargeback, and no credit cards in the account"

Since when is 80 dollars 500? I'm not trying to justify anything but Jross doesn't seem like the type of person who would do this.

And if he did do it, He ownes him 80, not 500.

mammlea2

"Lucky me i had "only" $80 on my paypal when he decided to chargeback, and no credit cards in the account"
    Since when is 80 dollars 500? I'm not trying to justify anything but Jross doesn't seem like the type of person who would do this.

And if he did do it, He ownes him 80, not 500.[/b]

You must be some kind of retard.

I said i Had $80 in my paypal. Then jross charged back me for the $500, so I am at -$420. Was that hard for you?

mammlea2

actually -$390 or something because I didnt get full $500 (fees)

LolFireMageK

I said i Had $80 in my paypal. Then jross charged back me for the $500, so I am at -$420. Was that hard for you?[/b]

actually -$390 or something because I didnt get full $500 (fees)[/b]
    Lol who are you to call somone a retard, You're the moron going through PP and now WU.

Grow up, Gg being -420$.

mammlea2

I post here to Warn you guys I and Get flamed, GG. Now Get the fuck out of here retard.

I post here to Warn you guys I and Get flamed, GG. Now Get the fuck out of here retard.[/b]
    That guy's an idiot don't listen to him. He changes the reason to flame you in between posts making him a trolling cock.

Boyce

Lol who are you to call somone a retard, You're the moron going through PP and now WU.

Grow up, Gg being -420$.[/b]
    so he proves you wrong , and now hes a retard nice one mate

LolFireMageK

I said i Had $80 in my paypal. Then jross charged back me for the $500, so I am at -$420. Was that hard for you?[/b]
    Lmao you started it moron, Too bad i'm not the "Retard" using paypal.. Sorry i've always gone through WU.

Lol you start it then get flammed back so now you're crying, GG.

Not used to flame? k.

You could of just explained it in a nice way, that way none of this would of been started yea? Nice..

JRoss

Your Paypal just dont charge back someone when you make a payment, you must have agreed to something or did something to do it, maybe not to mean to but you still owe Chris 500$...[/b]
    i kno it doesnt jus charge back but i did not charge back on him i even waited till the money got into his bank account and everything i didnt even kno u could charge back if it was but like i said i didnt charge back and like i said people that kno me should kno i wouldnt do anything like that because i wouldnt want someone to do it to me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast