Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

JROSS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on JROSS SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you still owe chriss 500$. cuz u took it all back Lmao you started it moron, Too bad i'm not ...
Page: 3

Jason269

you still owe chriss 500$. cuz u took it all back

Lmao you started it moron, Too bad i'm not the "Retard" using paypal.. Sorry i've always gone through WU.

Lol you start it then get flammed back so now you're crying, GG.

Not used to flame? k.

You could of just explained it in a nice way, that way none of this would of been started yea? Nice..[/b]
    you are a stupid mother fucker, just leave topic u peice of shit, u can see clearly chris got scammed, u can also see jross is ofc lieing,

now stfu, JRoss = scammer.

you are a stupid mother fucker, just leave topic u peice of shit, u can see clearly chris got scammed, u can also see jross is ofc lieing,

now stfu, JRoss = scammer.[/b]
    Well said :P

Well said :P[/b]
    +1

It's like someone stole my credit card infront of me and when i see him putting it back i ask why did you buy item x with my credit card, he then waves with the credit card saying "oh it wasn't me, it was someone else using my hands and my brain".

JRoss

off topic real fast stardollar i dnt get why u callin me a scammer wen u are a proven scammer and u admitted to it and its not much i can do to prove that i di not charge back over a forum like i said people that know me know i wouldnt do anything like that and you and the clan should know i wouldnt do that and to u meep like i said i dnt kno what happened because i dnt have the power to even access the credit card to the bank and even so christian told me that the money got transferred to his bank account so if his paypal is jus chargedback how would i owe him something because i know the money can be charged back from bank accounts since it happened to someone i know but its his paypal so i dnt understand i dnt get any money from it because i dnt have paypal no money was inserted to the account so i dnt get it...

off topic real fast stardollar i dnt get why u callin me a scammer wen u are a proven scammer and u admitted to it and its not much i can do to prove that i di not charge back over a forum like i said people that know me know i wouldnt do anything like that and you and the clan should know i wouldnt do that and to u meep like i said i dnt kno what happened because i dnt have the power to even access the credit card to the bank and even so christian told me that the money got transferred to his bank account so if his paypal is jus chargedback how would i owe him something because i know the money can be charged back from bank accounts since it happened to someone i know but its his paypal so i dnt understand i dnt get any money from it because i dnt have paypal no money was inserted to the account so i dnt get it...[/b]
    If you didn't charge-back then someone with your pay-pal account did, go figure who?

JRoss

If you didn't charge-back then someone with your pay-pal account did, go figure who?[/b]
    thats the point i have been trying to make i do NOT have paypal after i did the deal with him and he told me the money was in his bank account i closed my paypal account me and christian are resolving the issue now but it dnt really matter now since people think im a scammer anyway

IllusionS

Personally, I think we should rock paper scissors for the money!

I pick rock, nothing beats rock!

Jason269

off topic real fast stardollar i dnt get why u callin me a scammer wen u are a proven scammer and u admitted to it and its not much i can do to prove that i di not charge back over a forum like i said people that know me know i wouldnt do anything like that and you and the clan should know i wouldnt do that and to u meep like i said i dnt kno what happened because i dnt have the power to even access the credit card to the bank and even so christian told me that the money got transferred to his bank account so if his paypal is jus chargedback how would i owe him something because i know the money can be charged back from bank accounts since it happened to someone i know but its his paypal so i dnt understand i dnt get any money from it because i dnt have paypal no money was inserted to the account so i dnt get it...[/b]
    tell me how am i a scammer? i never admitted to it, dont even try and turn it... you know if u charged back, so, s4ga acc for 500$ was it? then u got s4ga for free, so giv him the acc back or giv him 500$, wtf dont u get? u charged back which means u didnt pay for it ffs,

LolFireMageK

now stfu, JRoss = scammer.[/b]

Lol show me proof JRoss is a scammer scrub, I'm a stupid mother fucker? Sorry to hear Chris got scammed but he didn't have to be a rude prick or i wouldn't of said anything. Stupid little cunts like you piss me off, Go get laid you stupid little kid.

And if you think a charge back on paypal is more than enough proof you're a moron. Fuck off little boy.

MillionVoices

PayPal can also take $$ from your bank account

I advise you call them and speak to them in person.

LolFireMageK

PayPal can also take $$ from your bank account

I advise you call them and speak to them in person.[/b]
    Yup, But theese guys like to jump to a conclusion and call someone a scammer.

GoodJob.

Boyce

off topic real fast stardollar i dnt get why u callin me a scammer wen u are a proven scammer and u admitted to it =...[/b]
    Who is stardollar?? lol

Lol show me proof JRoss is a scammer scrub, I'm a stupid mother fucker? Sorry to hear Chris got scammed but he didn't have to be a rude prick or i wouldn't of said anything. Stupid little cunts like you piss me off, Go get laid you stupid little kid.

And if you think a charge back on paypal is more than enough proof you're a moron. Fuck off little boy.[/b]
    Who cares, who are you? Stop trying to act like a thug on the internet. Your annoying as shit

LolFireMageK

Who is stardollar?? lol
    Who cares, who are you? Stop trying to act like a thug on the internet. Your annoying as shit[/b]

Shut the fuck up, What's with you and not knowing who people are? Fuck you're annoying. I'm not trying to act like a thug but you're being a fucking faggot.

Get the fuck off forums and stop posting stupid bs with no proof.

JRoss

tell me how am i a scammer? i never admitted to it, dont even try and turn it... you know if u charged back, so, s4ga acc for 500$ was it? then u got s4ga for free, so giv him the acc back or giv him 500$, wtf dont u get? u charged back which means u didnt pay for it ffs,[/b]
    stardollar there are links all over about u scamming on ronark and you have even admitted yourself that you did your such a fake little kid you try to be my friend then you come on here and flame me you dnt see no one else being a fag from the clan because i think they kno that i wouldnt do anything like that but you have to b the little fake boy why are you even on the forums dnt you have a girl dat u was posed to b in love wit and quitting KO i thought like i said before me and christian are working the problems out so basically this has nothing to do wit you so you can keep your two cents to yourself and fyi it didnt take the money out of his bank account he was just informing that the paypal was chargedback

JRoss

Who is stardollar?? lol
    Who cares, who are you? Stop trying to act like a thug on the internet. Your annoying as shit[/b]
    who is stardollar? obviouslyy the person who responded to the post so theres your answer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast