Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

JROSS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on JROSS SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol show me proof JRoss is a scammer scrub, I'm a stupid mother fucker? Sorry to hear Chris got scammed ...
Page: 4

TwistTheKnife

Lol show me proof JRoss is a scammer scrub, I'm a stupid mother fucker? Sorry to hear Chris got scammed but he didn't have to be a rude prick or i wouldn't of said anything. Stupid little cunts like you piss me off, Go get laid you stupid little kid.

And if you think a charge back on paypal is more than enough proof you're a moron. Fuck off little boy.[/b]
    Umm.. So he paid him 500 dollars and then charged the money back... What more proof do you need?

Or in simple dialect: mammlea2 +500, now mammlea2 -500 dollars. Questions?

J

Shut the fuck up, What's with you and not knowing who people are? Fuck you're annoying. I'm not trying to act like a thug but you're being a fucking faggot.

Get the fuck off forums and stop posting stupid bs with no proof.[/b]
    Or how about you calm down and watch that mouth of yours.

LolFireMageK

Umm.. So he paid him 500 dollars and then charged the money back... What more proof do you need?

Or in simple dialect: mammlea2 +500, now mammlea2 -500 dollars. Questions?[/b]
    Lol respond to me insted of the other few who are agreeing with me?

LolUmad?

LolFireMageK

Or how about you calm down and watch that mouth of yours.[/b]

Yes ma'am.

Soz

TwistTheKnife

Lol respond to me insted of the other few who are agreeing with me?

LolUmad?[/b]
    Who was that?
    Was it this guy,

You must be some kind of retard.

I said i Had $80 in my paypal. Then jross charged back me for the $500, so I am at -$420. Was that hard for you?[/b]
    Or this guy,

That guy's an idiot don't listen to him. He changes the reason to flame you in between posts making him a trolling cock.[/b]
    Or this guy,

so he proves you wrong , and now hes a retard nice one mate[/b]
    Or this guy,

you still owe chriss 500$. cuz u took it all back
    you are a stupid mother fucker, just leave topic u peice of shit, u can see clearly chris got scammed, u can also see jross is ofc lieing,

now stfu, JRoss = scammer.[/b]
    All of those people were replying to you, so far you've been flamed more on this thread then the actual person accused of scamming, lol. Next time please reply with an intelligent comment. FYI I will not sit here and refresh my webpage and have flame war with you, again....-

EDIT: Here is the 5th person to call you a retard, lol

For once i have to agree with twist. You "Firemage" are the moron. I'm sure you already know why I could say something like that about you as it has been stated many times. You're just an idiot I guess.[/b]
    6th.....

he thought the guy was trustable so he went through PP
    what if he wanted to go through paypal its much easyer. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE KID

i cant belive no mod has muted this retard for anything because this dude is stupid
    olfiremage stop sucking jross ballls little one and dont back up a scammer- it ruins your rep[/b]

Banned

For once i have to agree with twist. You "Firemage" are the moron. I'm sure you already know why I could say something like that about you as it has been stated many times. You're just an idiot I guess.

LolFireMageK

it is why i never sell via paypal, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxx paypal ;x[/b]

Who was that?
    Was it this guy,
    Or this guy,

Or this guy,
    Or this guy,
    All of those people were replying to you, so far you've been flamed more on this thread then the actual person accused of scamming, lol. Next time please reply with an intelligent comment. FYI I will not sit here and refresh my webpage and have flame war with you, again....-[/b]
    Lol is that what you do? Sit on your fat all day refreshing web page. NICE.

Lol do you look around forums and see where i post to try and flame me, Is that what high school drop outs like you do now adays? Lol go pump some more gas twist, You're sad.

I think you're still mad because i beat you a long time ago on a 59 BP.
    And then beat you again with a 64 but with heals... ouu heals.

All i was trying to say is paypal is gay, Go WU and you wont have to worry about shit like this.

this shit makes me mad.. cuz paypal is the best way to sell shit.. but fucktards ruin it

dragii

jross get on msn when im on it man :P i wanna talk to you cause all peole do here is spamming crap, so if u read this gtfo msn :P

Boyce

Shut the fuck up, What's with you and not knowing who people are? Fuck you're annoying. I'm not trying to act like a thug but you're being a fucking faggot.

Get the fuck off forums and stop posting stupid bs with no proof.[/b]
    I dont browse forums 24/7 studying peoples profiles, making notes?
    Your not posting bs? To me it seems you just stupidly flame anybody irelevantly

Banned

this is whats gonna happen.

this topic will go on for 5 pages...

it will flame out...

the money taken wont be found....
    Done.

jross has $500 lol
    or
    the comp glitch or whatever the fuck u wanna blame it on... took $500

Jason269

Lol show me proof JRoss is a scammer scrub, I'm a stupid mother fucker? Sorry to hear Chris got scammed but he didn't have to be a rude prick or i wouldn't of said anything. Stupid little cunts like you piss me off, Go get laid you stupid little kid.

And if you think a charge back on paypal is more than enough proof you're a moron. Fuck off little boy.[/b]
    you have a bad anger problem yes? you dont know if im a kid, you dont know me, or nothing about me so if i was you i would shut your stupid mouth and talk sense you peice of fucking shit, you sound like a kid yourself and mommy hasnt gave you a sweet so you go mad, go cry to your parents fucking retard.

JRoss

you have a bad anger problem yes? you dont know if im a kid, you dont know me, or nothing about me so if i was you i would shut your stupid mouth and talk sense you peice of fucking shit, you sound like a kid yourself and mommy hasnt gave you a sweet so you go mad, go cry to your parents fucking retard.[/b]
    i do knp if ur a kid u sound like one right now like i said ur jus a fake child so i really could careless wat u say because it really doesnt effect me and to the person that said i have the 500 dollars no i dnt have anything there was no money even taken something just had happened and if you dnt believe me you can ask chrstian urself because we workin on it right now so if you think im a scammer i dnt really care because i kno im not andi kno i didnt chargeback and dats all i could care about anyway

LolFireMageK

I dont browse forums 24/7 studying peoples profiles, making notes?
    Your not posting bs? To me it seems you just stupidly flame anybody irelevantly[/b]
    Lol i don't browse forums 24/7 studying people either , I just know a few people.
    I know who you are, You're a little scrub from UndestructablezZzzZzz who went Girakon, Correct?

I don't stupidly flame anybody irelevantly, I just flame stupid little cunts such as yourself. That's the way you UndestructablezzZzzz noobs roll, Go get some more members to gang up on me on forums. Lol nice...I only ever liked a few of you anyways. How many guys you got here? Like 4? Lol love eachother that much eh?

Case closed.

Boyce

Lol i don't browse forums 24/7 studying people either , I just know a few people.
    I know who you are, You're a little scrub from UndestructablezZzzZzz who went Girakon, Correct?

I don't stupidly flame anybody irelevantly, I just flame stupid little cunts such as yourself. That's the way you UndestructablezzZzzz noobs roll, Go get some more members to gang up on me on forums. Lol nice...I only ever liked a few of you anyways. How many guys you got here? Like 4? Lol love eachother that much eh?
    Case closed.[/b]
    yea yea dont care about that shit
    but we are noobs?
    hahaha if we were still playing we would control the server. And coming from you? Some noob bp it looks? hahaah dont make me laugh mate , your nothing on ronark, neither is your clan.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast