Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

JROSS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on JROSS SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmfao that's why we are rank 14. Niceee bud, And you didn't control the server, I'm pretty sure Catrstrophe does. ...
Page: 5

LolFireMageK

Lmfao that's why we are rank 14.

Niceee bud, And you didn't control the server, I'm pretty sure Catrstrophe does.

Lol noob. Keep the flame up, Makes me happy.

And if you didn't care WHY do you keep posting? Lol...

tgrandomtask

wasnt undys clan 8th on server b4 they disbanded?
    and they werent even really active LOL
    as for jross if they are trying solve problem let it be
    and ur ranked 14th on this server cuz of why? ur np?
    i think no lol how many np u have w/out moo and briteyes?
    just curious

Jason269

firemagek, ur just one stupid peice of shit, just shut up and dont even reply, everythink you say is wrong.

Banned

lol is this noob STILL talking shit? You are no one and neither is your clan. Take out silent's char and see how far you fall. You can keep talking shit but the fact is; YOU SUCK. Now get back in your hole.

Banned

<div class='quotemain'>Lmfao that&#39;s why we are rank 14.

Niceee bud,does"

Nice way to use your tenses. We did control the server. We left the server and now Catastrophe runs it.

We controlled the economy. Over half the RoFs on the server came from us. I wonder how many we sold to Kujo.

People actually accused us of having GM friends because we ran the server as hard as we did. The thing was that we had proof for every person we got banned. (Ask elektriK ) We don&#39;t like cheaters

Now, if you would like to keep talking shit then proceed, but keep in mind that I can most likely turn it around and make you look stupid again.

LolFireMageK

lol is this noob STILL talking shit? You are no one and neither is your clan. Take out silent&#39;s char and see how far you fall. You can keep talking shit but the fact is; YOU SUCK. Now get back in your hole.[/b]
    Lmao Silent wasn&#39;t in our clan for a few days, He left for a while but came back.

We fell 2 ranks... Lmao nice.

As for all you undestructablezzZzz noobs, Stfu. Go gang some more, scrubs. Gogo server hop again.

LolFireMageK

wasnt undys clan 8th on server b4 they disbanded?
    and they werent even really active LOL
    as for jross if they are trying solve problem let it be
    and ur ranked 14th on this server cuz of why? ur np?
    i think no lol how many np u have w/out moo and briteyes?
    just curious[/b]
    Lmao more than RsM.

15 Disturbed 2481507
    36 IRsMI 928807

Danny and Silent do not have more than 1m np combined.... Lol nice.
    But now that we are allied i will stop flamming you

LolFireMageK

This also made me laugh. You talk when you know absolutely nothing about either of our clans. Who was their for Catastrophe at CSW? UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ. does"

Nice way to use your tenses. We did control the server. We left the server and now Catastrophe runs it.

We controlled the economy. Over half the RoFs on the server came from us. I wonder how many we sold to Kujo.

People actually accused us of having GM friends because we ran the server as hard as we did. The thing was that we had proof for every person we got banned. (Ask elektriK ) We don&#39;t like cheaters

Now, if you would like to keep talking shit then proceed, but keep in mind that I can most likely turn it around and make you look stupid again.
    Lol UndestructableZzzz is one person? Rofl....
    Good for your clan for having no life and being on 24/7 to be able to "Control the server"
    Keep talking shit, Im down for a flame war.

Banned

Lol UndestructableZzzz is one person? Rofl....
    Good for your clan for having no life and being on 24/7 to be able to "Control the server"
    Keep talking shit, Im down for a flame war.[/b]

You once again make yourself look stupid. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ is a clan which consists of several members. It&#39;s like that "GhostBusters" thing.

"Who ya gonna call?"

GHOSTBUSTERS!

It&#39;s who since we&#39;re talking about the clan as a whole. It&#39;s like..which clan copied UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ? GoldGunZzZZZZZ

who was that CLAN that got satted by UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ? Fierce!

So iif you&#39;d like I&#39;ll tell you how the take that sentence apart.

Who did Darius make room for in his clan before we went human? US

who did he call? HE CALLED US

WE ARE UNDESTRUCTABLEZZZZ

think a little there bud.

Banned

Lol who are you to call somone a retard, You&#39;re the moron going through PP and now WU.

Grow up, Gg being -420$.[/b]
    he thought the guy was trustable so he went through PP
    what if he wanted to go through paypal its much easyer. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE KID

i cant belive no mod has muted this retard for anything because this dude is stupid
    olfiremage stop sucking jross ballls little one and dont back up a scammer- it ruins your rep

LolFireMageK

he thought the guy was trustable so he went through PP
    what if he wanted to go through paypal its much easyer. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE KID

i cant belive no mod has muted this retard for anything because this dude is stupid
    olfiremage stop sucking jross ballls little one and dont back up a scammer- it ruins your rep[/b]
    Lol rep on a game forum, Real cooooool.

Oouuu so scared Mr.2000 Post.

Lol get a life and grow up.

Lol and i&#39;m not sucking Jross&#39;s balls, Him and Chris are working things out on MSN. I just like Jross as a friend and I came to this post to say maybe he didn&#39;t scam Chris? Think of different possibilities. But it turned into a flame war when someone had to be a prick.

So i guess thinking in more ways than 1 makes you stupid yea? I&#39;m not the moron jumping the gun calling someone a scammer. Hope you feel like a idiot for being so un-open minded.

LolFireMageK

You once again make yourself look stupid. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ is a clan which consists of several members. It&#39;s like that "GhostBusters" thing.

"Who ya gonna call?"

GHOSTBUSTERS!

It&#39;s who since we&#39;re talking about the clan as a whole. It&#39;s like..which clan copied UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ? GoldGunZzZZZZZ

who was that CLAN that got satted by UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ? Fierce!
    So iif you&#39;d like I&#39;ll tell you how the take that sentence apart.

Who did Darius make room for in his clan before we went human? US

who did he call? HE CALLED US

WE ARE UNDESTRUCTABLEZZZZ

think a little there bud.[/b]
    Lol you&#39;re the one who just posted some big ass wanna-be epic post.

Don&#39;t know what sarcasm is do you? Lol moron..../Quit_life please.

Jason269

Lol you&#39;re the one who just posted some big ass wanna-be epic post.

Don&#39;t know what sarcasm is do you? Lol moron..../Quit_life please.[/b]
    do you know how stupid you sound? really just shut the fuck up jesus.

LolFireMageK

Lmfao how stupid I sound? Your mate is the one talking about GhostBusters.

GTFO With that shit... Lol faggot ass.

Jason269

how am i talking about ghost busters? wanna get your FACTS right before you dish out bullshit like you have done all through this topic, you really need to get off it, but you wont even listen to me, go ahead make yourself look stupid

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast