Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

JROSS SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on JROSS SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmfao how stupid I sound? Your mate is the one talking about GhostBusters. GTFO With that shit... Lol faggot ass.[/b] ...
Page: 6

LolFireMageK

Lmfao how stupid I sound? Your mate is the one talking about GhostBusters.

GTFO With that shit... Lol faggot ass.[/b]

how am i talking about ghost busters? wanna get your FACTS right before you dish out bullshit like you have done all through this topic, you really need to get off it, but you wont even listen to me, go ahead make yourself look stupid[/b]
    Lmfao , Shut the fuck up.....

LEARN
    HOW
    TO
    READ

How about YOU get your facts straight dip shit.

mammlea2

I did a quick read on the names and Ilussions came out, so im just gonna call you an idiot (again)

but on topic, ross contacted paypal and told him that they gonna investigate, we'll see what happens from there

Banned

how am i talking about ghost busters? wanna get your FACTS right before you dish out bullshit like you have done all through this topic, you really need to get off it, but you wont even listen to me, go ahead make yourself look stupid[/b]

your still bad @ ko.

Ok kids, thats quite enough. LolFireMageK, enjoy your 2 day suspension and 3 day mute. Jross, welcome to our permanently-banned club, sorry, but credit cards don't charge-back themselves. Jason269, you're muted for 1 day for flaming as well.

Think that covers up everything. Thanks Alternate for the report, topic closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456