Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Juicy @ cwest

This is a discussion on Juicy @ cwest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wasnt he banned for defending some scammers and having the same ip's as them? lol[/b] -_-...
Page: 2

wasnt he banned for defending some scammers and having the same ip's as them? lol[/b]
    -_-

this guy borrowed items from hamad long time ago
    and i kept reminding him or his sharer that mayb i will need them back
    he sold the Dv +7 worth about (80$ early on the server)

then he said
    "i would give it back, but i have no money"

now he is saying:
    "you gave it to me and you never asked me to give it back"

i found it funny that he "didnt" know i wanted the item back after i posted "selling dv +7 on my topic?" and i pmed him so many times

Now that he does have the money to pay me back he wont do it
    And even if it was a misunderstanding about the "borrow/gift"-part .. why dont he just give me back what i gave him since he does have money for it?[/b]

Okay guys ill put it nice and simple for you.

Salmin/Hamad gave me an item about over 4 months ago. ill let you know now though the guy postiong this has no idea on story or even what happend because that bull shit he say'd
    then he said

is simply a lie.

When hamad passed me the item, he had no intention of getting it back. I saw it as a gift because we were such good friends at the time. So then Salmin/Hamad quits the server. I didnt see them for weeks, maybe months. So that backed my theory that it was GIVEN to me not this so call 'Lend' that theyr using now that we arnt such good friends over a clan issue.

Oh and btw another rubbish thing you said,

"i found it funny that he "didnt" know i wanted the item back after i posted "selling dv +7 on my topic?" and i pmed him so many times"

i find it funny you even said this because the topic was made a long time after you quit and along time after the DV+7 was gone, you not being on msn or something pretty much just vanishing for a while is your own fault and you cant't put it on me for your own or hamad's stupidity.

Now Salmin/Hamad ive been given Cleaver+9's, Iron neck etc for 1v1's etc. If i was scammer wouldnt you think i would have taken them instead of this DV+7 ? hmm i sure do.

I refuse to give you any amount of money due to the fact that last time i checked the DV+7 was mine, so please next time your gonnu post this crap, post it with some evidence. maybe an SS of me saying that you borrowed it to me or an SS of me saying "HAHAHA I SCAMMED A DV"

"and i kept reminding him or his sharer that mayb i will need them back"

Ill let you all know now. I was not reminded once, due to his own fault and his inactivity.

Oh and to the guys who posted above, if mod goes by there little comments. i suggest not too, due too some recent clan issues they have started flames etc in vent and other posts.
    Another thing, if this incident botherd you so much how come it toook you hom many months to post it ? youve only posted it now because of this clan shit.

Salmin, i know that you know that you have done wrong here.you dont need to do shit like this to ruin my "Forum Rep"

Thanks. oh and isnt it illegal to post scammers without evidence ? this topic should be locked and destroyed -.-

oh and i have some really nice SS's ill be posting up later (:

Banned

Okay guys ill put it nice and simple for you.

Salmin/Hamad gave me an item about over 4 months ago. ill let you know now though the guy postiong this has no idea on story or even what happend because that bull shit he say'd
    then he said

is simply a lie.

When hamad passed me the item, he had no intention of getting it back. I saw it as a gift because we were such good friends at the time. So then Salmin/Hamad quits the server. I didnt see them for weeks, maybe months. So that backed my theory that it was GIVEN to me not this so call 'Lend' that theyr using now that we arnt such good friends over a clan issue.

Oh and btw another rubbish thing you said,

"i found it funny that he "didnt" know i wanted the item back after i posted "selling dv +7 on my topic?" and i pmed him so many times"

i find it funny you even said this because the topic was made a long time after you quit and along time after the DV+7 was gone, you not being on msn or something pretty much just vanishing for a while is your own fault and you cant't put it on me for your own or hamad's stupidity.

Now Salmin/Hamad ive been given Cleaver+9's, Iron neck etc for 1v1's etc. If i was scammer wouldnt you think i would have taken them instead of this DV+7 ? hmm i sure do.

I refuse to give you any amount of money due to the fact that last time i checked the DV+7 was mine, so please next time your gonnu post this crap, post it with some evidence. maybe an SS of me saying that you borrowed it to me or an SS of me saying "HAHAHA I SCAMMED A DV"

"and i kept reminding him or his sharer that mayb i will need them back"

Ill let you all know now. I was not reminded once, due to his own fault and his inactivity.
    Oh and to the guys who posted above, if mod goes by there little comments. i suggest not too, due too some recent clan issues they have started flames etc in vent and other posts.
    Another thing, if this incident botherd you so much how come it toook you hom many months to post it ? youve only posted it now because of this clan shit.

Salmin, i know that you know that you have done wrong here.you dont need to do shit like this to ruin my "Forum Rep"

Thanks.[/b]

what a load of BS!

1. i know you never would scam anyone... (just so everyone gets clear about this)
    2. we all saw your buying / selling topics so saying you still dont have the money is a lie
    3. i still have nothing against you... and why i waited this long until posting is becuz you said like 10 times that you just cant afford paying me back. Now when i pmed juicy ingame he is like "fuk off"... its you guys that kick me out of your exp parties like i have killed your moms or something

ofc you can tell it from your side of the story like:

"salmin quited this server months ago" (the truth is i wasnt home this summer... but hamad was on my acc? so my char/items was never on market)
    then i got home and puted my items on market.. including the items that you borrowed

So by your logic hamad gave you a free DV +7 and RE +0 just becuz you were so GG-friends?? dude we didnt even know you...

and lets say there was a misunderstanding about the borrow or free gift part. I was your friend to give you items, and you can't be big like me and say "oh im sorry i didnt know they werent gifts. Let me give you back what you gave me since i wont loose anything" better then me going -80$ and you going +80$ ? 0-0

magnified

its all true, juicy/frukwan/comboot/steve has told me plenty of things about this and the dv+7 was used to buy his Iron Necklace

Banned

Salmin if you can show me any proof that you let frukawn "borrow" it I would be able to make a decision. If you can't prove that you let him "borrow" it and you would ask for it back later then nothing we can do.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

they were fighting last night in dk

so i think he just trying to find something to get him in trouble ect

i dont see juicy doing this,
    and salmin being the Multiple personality type i can see why he is doing this :P

But Lets do say u were friends ect u gave to him
    and now ur not friends you can not ask for it back...
    Becuz the matter of the fact. YOU GAVE TO HIM.

Banned

they were fighting last night in dk

so i think he just trying to find something to get him in trouble ect

i dont see juicy doing this,
    and salmin being the Multiple personality type i can see why he is doing this :P

But Lets do say u were friends ect u gave to him
    and now ur not friends you can not ask for it back...
    Becuz the matter of the fact. YOU GAVE TO HIM.[/b]

i was trying to be nice when i lend items.. ppl that tell me to fuk off when i ask for them back are not my friends anymore
    i recently got scammed and had to waste over 100$ on cypher,prem,kc etc ... and im not very rich irl

Crap he isnt juicy.. Wrong post..

Banned

Stop calling me hamad :P (hamad's forum name is hamad)
    ya well the gay part is that he said he will give me money as soon as he has some. But now he is like "dont pm me again"[/b]
    I never called you Hamad. Hamad has spoken to me about this before, so I use his name. The item is his, so his name will be used.

and yes, grim, it happened.

juicy is poxid and poxid is princeblowthekillah and i think that he is a scammer..He was askin me to sell him an account and he told me '' i got hacked before a week for 600$ and now i don't trust any1 so can u give me ur account first and then send u the money please. '' And he was begging and tellin me that he isn't scammer and bllshits..[/b]
    I honestly have NO idea what account you are talking about, maybe refresh my memory plx.

Anyways.. like i said salmin .. you had quit the server for weaks before hamad GAVE me this item, i then had it for like 2 months and he had also quit in that time, i didn't get 1 msn message or ingame pm asking me to give it back or whatever ( in this 2 month period i had just sold the dv +7 and some other stuff for a Iron neck ). Hamad then talked to me on msn and said that he had just went to the anvil and made a heap of +7, +8 items, one of them was a dv +7 he was bragging about making ( so that cuts out the one he gave me ), In the conversations with hamad there was not once he asked for it or mentioned it, it was when you came back saying im a scammer. o and btw magi, magic didnt really think youd come into this calling me a scammer over that clan shit, real sad.

Banned

I honestly have NO idea what account you are talking about, maybe refresh my memory plx.

Anyways.. like i said salmin .. you had quit the server for weaks before hamad GAVE me this item, i then had it for like 2 months and he had also quit in that time, i didn't get 1 msn message or ingame pm asking me to give it back or whatever ( in this 2 month period i had just sold the dv +7 and some other stuff for a Iron neck ). Hamad then talked to me on msn and said that he had just went to the anvil and made a heap of +7, +8 items, one of them was a dv +7 he was bragging about making ( so that cuts out the one he gave me ), In the conversations with hamad there was not once he asked for it or mentioned it, it was when you came back saying im a scammer. o and btw magi, magic didnt really think youd come into this calling me a scammer over that clan shit, real sad.[/b]
    No, I'm calling you a scammer, because you took Hamad's DV and sold it while it was still his. Like I previously said. NUMEROUS times has Hamad offered me his items and he has ALWAYS made it clear that I would need to return them. The thing that makes me believe him most is the length of time he was willing to let me use them. He always said, "Magic bro you can use my items until you have full items of your own." I wouldn't doubt that he offered the same to you, but it seems you've taken advantage of his kindness. PATHETIC.

Banned

Someone get me MSN logs or ko4life PM's so i can deal with this !

well in my case he didn't say anything about giving back just said take this item and once again he didn't ask for it back until recently and it had been sold for so long, so im not going to sell some of MY items to pay back something that was given to me to keep. And yes he gave me iron neck and cleaver 9 one time to make a vs but he had said to give back straight after and i did.

He gave me this dv 7 without mentioning anything about giving back.
    He quit game for about 2 months.
    He made topic selling items ( dv 7 was in there ) i asked him if it was this dv and he bragged about making another one on anvil.
    Salmin sais he tried to get in contact with me.. but he is only active when im asleep.... (maybe add my msn next time)
    I sold the dv +7 + coins for iron neck.
    He came back 2 months later saying that i had to give it back to him even though it isnt salmins item, ( it was hamads item and he didnt once ask for it back. )

ps, vandy i know u want me banned >.<, but i really dont see how this is my problem and if you knew salmin he has a split personality really.

Banned

Frukawn i just want to get this settled. If no one can provide proof of this then the topic will be locked because this will turn out to be a long flameful event.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast