Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Juicy @ cwest

This is a discussion on Juicy @ cwest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im going school in 1 min, hope ppls don't bring this topic too offtopic and just find some proof ...
Page: 3

Well im going school in 1 min, hope ppls don't bring this topic too offtopic and just find some proof before going and trying to wreck my "Forum" rep. bb

Banned

Well im going school in 1 min, hope ppls don't bring this topic too offtopic and just find some proof before going and trying to wreck my "Forum" rep. bb[/b]

proof of what?? we all already know that you sold my dv +7 and that you wont pay for it
    now if it was a gift or just for borrow is quite hard to prove

Salmin= stupid flaming count, just lien trying to get juicy bad name.
    hearthless- saying juicy is a scammer, but what happend to undz clan bank again? u took it, bb.

about the stupid dv+7 thing, juicy is pretty rich ya, i think he would prefer give this stupid 7gbs/ then letting u guys fuk up hes name, the point is salmin is just lieing.
    one more thing is juicy could scamm me so many times, hes just trustable baba, close this topic.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Salmin, all vandy wants it the proof as to whether you OFFICIALLY only gave it to him to BORROW or to KEEP.

If you can provide MSN logs/Screanshots in game of you saying 'im only giving this item for you to borrow, NOT to keep' or something along those lines, this situation can be dealt with.

Otherwise, vandy will have to bring out his 'close topic' stick, as this topic wont go anywhere.

Banned

Salmin= stupid flaming count, just lien trying to get juicy bad name.
    hearthless- saying juicy is a scammer, but what happend to undz clan bank again? u took it, bb.
    about the stupid dv+7 thing, juicy is pretty rich ya, i think he would prefer give this stupid 7gbs/ then letting u guys fuk up hes name, the point is salmin is just lieing.
    one more thing is juicy could scamm me so many times, hes just trustable baba, close this topic.[/b]

oh pls stfu

where is the flame and where is the lies??
    all i want is my 80$ and i dont want juicy banned or anything.

@ resserGD ... ill try but most of our talking was on vent or ingame and i dont SS everything. All i have is witness (unless Hamad has some loggs on msn)

here is when juicy and i was in the same clan and he had the pressure from our clannies:
    (the only reason he scams me now is becuz none will care about me now that im hated on orc side)

2008-07-28 15:37:42 - [c=46]|[SteveKelly]|™ [/c] EJC rep later i can give u the money :S
    2008-07-28 15:39:52 AssassinTarget - "¤« °‹OnePiece›° »¤" hmmmm
    2008-07-28 15:40:01 AssassinTarget - "¤« °‹OnePiece›° »¤" when u can pay?
    2008-07-28 15:40:23 - [c=46]|[SteveKelly]|™ [/c] EJC rep wen i get job :S
    2008-07-28 15:40:25 - [c=46]|[SteveKelly]|™ [/c] EJC rep could be month even

2008-07-28 15:41:02 - [c=46]|[SteveKelly]|™ [/c] EJC rep without sellin clan items
    2008-07-28 15:41:04 - [c=46]|[SteveKelly]|™ [/c] EJC rep i have no money now

a screenshot of the log can be provided but juicy wont lie about this since its in his history aswell
    (3 way conversation with me hamad and steve)

and i have more logs where i actually am dumb enough to help juicy with some computer problems afterwards because i said he will get me the money

I'll leave it for vandy since hes already started on this.

you were calling me a scammer, i was going to be nice to give you some money (That i dont have to give) because as i said i was friends with you. The reason i said " ill get you some money when i can " was because you said you desperatly needed some and i thought id help u out -.- i think above that in the convo it might say something like that.

But even if you were to look at those logs from "im scammer point of view" the fact is that there is nothing showing the arranged deal that i apparently "Have to give the item back to you".

Until then Salmin, quit trying to find excuses for your own mistake.

lovel12345

i thought frukwan was wiggaonatrigga? i remeber juicy guy begging me to lend him items and sharering with me when i was
    still in cwest but i thought frukwan is wiggaonatrigga >< so confusion

Banned

you were calling me a scammer, i was going to be nice to give you some money (That i dont have to give) because as i said i was friends with you. The reason i said " ill get you some money when i can " was because you said you desperatly needed some and i thought id help u out -.- i think above that in the convo it might say something like that.

But even if you were to look at those logs from "im scammer point of view" the fact is that there is nothing showing the arranged deal that i apparently "Have to give the item back to you".

Until then Salmin, quit trying to find excuses for your own mistake.[/b]

im still desperate for the money. And the logs show that you admit that you did wrong when selling the DV. Just that you couldn&#39;t pay me back then. Like i said before, i dont take SS or record all my conversations.. i just have the msn logs, and this one shows that you were going to pay back, but then you turned your back on me

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

In this case I wouldn&#39;t give the dv +7 back because there is no need to do that.
    Since there is no proof that it has been borrowed this topic is nothing more than a flame zone.

im still desperate for the money. And the logs show that you admit that you did wrong when selling the DV. Just that you couldn&#39;t pay me back then. Like i said before, i dont take SS or record all my conversations.. i just have the msn logs, and this one shows that you were going to pay back, but then you turned your back on me[/b]
    SALMIN.. you don&#39;t get it, re-read the damn logs.. its shows nothing at all. well atleast nothing that can contribute the the uneccasry scame story u dam talking.. If you were really heart broken that "i scammed you" you would have made it ages ago, this is just a meer and low attempt to ruin my forum rep..

Salmin ill let you know, a hint if you like. For me to be a "Scammer" you need to post something to to do with you &#39;Borrowing&#39; it to me and telling me that "you will want it back bla bla"

until then shut the topic -.- coz this gets anoying seeing Juicy&#39;s name in cheaters section.

Oh and LoveStyle, yeah i playd wigga not juicy. then the Country zone thing ruind me :| ( i was meow, wigga , i baught juicy after you quit )

In this case I wouldn&#39;t give the dv +7 back because there is no need to do that.
    Since there is no proof that it has been borrowed this topic is nothing more than a flame zone.[/b]
    its already a flame fest, he got all the people in his clan to come and post, MagicWannabe, Magnified etc. Give up salmin !

Whole Ko4life is here and fight for a gay dv +7 that cost&#39;s 80$ god shake .... Commonnnn is just a dv +7 why we can&#39;t just forget it .. :S We got ppl that lost thousands of dollars here and we fight for 80 $ :S.. Damnit ..

Hey cutie Senior Member

Whole Ko4life is here and fight for a gay dv +7 that cost&#39;s 80$ god shake .... Commonnnn is just a dv +7 why we can&#39;t just forget it .. :S We got ppl that lost thousands of dollars here and we fight for 80 $ :S.. Damnit ..[/b]

shut the hell up, lmfao

REAL LIFE IS SO GOOD

salmin, you gave juicy the dv+7 back when i had QUIT ko for a couple of months, and ur asking for it back just recently? thats a REAL REAL long time.

Banned

I&#39;ll leave it for vandy since hes already started on this.[/b]
    You can deal with it.

Salmin if you show proof PM resser so he can finish this.

And a copy and pasted chat log isn&#39;t enough

If you don&#39;t have anything just say so i can close this. Ty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast