Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Juicy @ cwest

This is a discussion on Juicy @ cwest within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And a copy and pasted chat log isn't enough If you don't have anything just say so i can close ...
Page: 4

Banned

And a copy and pasted chat log isn't enough

If you don't have anything just say so i can close this. Ty[/b]

im waiting for hamad to log msn

@other replies: i waited this long to post becuz juicy was saying that i will get my money later since the day he sold the dv. And it wasnt until recently that he told me to fuck off instead of saying i dont have money right now like he usually does

this is no attempt to destroy juicys amazing forum rep (like he has one?)... this is just me trying to get juicy to pay me back what he stole from me....

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

cry me a river, OH cry me a river
    (and no, i didnt realy read this topic)

FornX

SALMIN.. you don't get it, re-read the damn logs.. its shows nothing at all. well atleast nothing that can contribute the the uneccasry scame story u dam talking.. If you were really heart broken that "i scammed you" you would have made it ages ago, this is just a meer and low attempt to ruin my forum rep..

Salmin ill let you know, a hint if you like. For me to be a "Scammer" you need to post something to to do with you 'Borrowing' it to me and telling me that "you will want it back bla bla"

until then shut the topic -.- coz this gets anoying seeing Juicy's name in cheaters section.

Oh and LoveStyle, yeah i playd wigga not juicy. then the Country zone thing ruind me :| ( i was meow, wigga , i baught juicy after you quit )
    its already a flame fest, he got all the people in his clan to come and post, MagicWannabe, Magnified etc. Give up salmin ![/b]

Frukwan, you're the lowest of low for taking advantage of other peoples kindness.

You'll get whats comming to you.

as if posing as a chick wasnt bad enough...

Frukwan, you're the lowest of low for taking advantage of other peoples kindness.

as if posing as a chick wasnt bad enough...[/b]
    lol.. fruk watch out for 2 black cats k? (or any other signs of bad luck)

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

as if posing as a chick wasnt bad enough...[/b]
    Well I don't even know Frukwan and to be honest I don't want to know him but he hasn't done anything wrong.
    If someone gave me an item and quit the game and then came back asking for the item back I'd just tell that person to f*ck off unless he said "you can borrow this 'til I'm back" before he gave the item to me.
    It's like putting an item to merchant for 1 coin and after someone buys it you'll start bugging that person and asking the item back.
    After all we're just talking about ONE item. There is no need to go emo or cry over it because it's just a game AND besides the item belongs to K2.

StoneColdAngel

Dark3lf is totally right there. That's what every1 would do.

Well I don't even know Frukwan and to be honest I don't want to know him but he hasn't done anything wrong.
    If someone gave me an item and quit the game and then came back asking for the item back I'd just tell that person to f*ck off unless he said "you can borrow this 'til I'm back" before he gave the item to me.
    It's like putting an item to merchant for 1 coin and after someone buys it you'll start bugging that person and asking the item back.
    After all we're just talking about ONE item. There is no need to go emo or cry over it because it's just a game AND besides the item belongs to K2.[/b]
    thanks first person to fully understand what is going on :P thats exactly the issue .. u dont give an item.. ( didnt say borrow or anything ) and then quit and come back expecting it

i understood.... :S

btw salmin fails.... i dont care flame me

killer2675

i remeber a whyll back juicy talking about this dv +7 in vent lol
    said he would never give it back and shit..

thanks first person to fully understand what is going on thats exactly the issue .. u dont give an item.. ( didnt say borrow or anything ) and then quit and come back expecting it[/b]
    how can you say when in vent you said oh he wnats it back but im gonna buy my iron with it.

never said that lol.. if u guna post stupid stff like that post some evidence such as a recording, ss etc... untill then BB plx

well i already read all this topic, but i still dont get why Salmin must make so many problems
    man look at ur items...it's fact u dont need it, also u'll not even sell it for USD and u wouldnt sell it for 80$...
    also next time u "BORROW" item to some1 make sure u that he knows that u didnt give him for keeping it.

in my openion close this topic.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

On the basis that i STILL haven't recieved any proof, im locking this topic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234