Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just a few bug abusers from last war. (Carnac-West)

This is a discussion on Just a few bug abusers from last war. (Carnac-West) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf thats not a bug, you dont even need a tp to go behind everyone can go there, just walk ...
Page: 2

wtf thats not a bug,
    you dont even need a tp to go behind

everyone can go there, just walk by the path at glypodon place behind stingers, you get in moutain behind the fence and you can WALK all arround emc.

we used this trick in manes[/b]

It is a bug. Do you need a tp? No you can walk up a glitch in the mountain to get behind. Ok so if you can go there, hmmm I have no problem with that. Its when you can attack others with out being able to be hit yourself, that it becomes bug abuse.

BTW yes people have been banned because they did what the mages in this screen shot are doing.

I hope you guys all get banned for minor comboing then, attacking + healing at the same time is cheating!

I hope you guys all get banned for minor comboing then, attacking + healing at the same time is cheating![/b]

How is that even close to comparable. When you are being attacked by someone, and you cannot attack them back because they are hiding behind an object they either glitched to or got tp'd to its bug abuse.

Its not even my server, I was just pointing out that people have been banned because they were attacking from back there.

I hope you guys all get banned for minor comboing then, attacking + healing at the same time is cheating![/b]
    Ok? Thank you?

How is that even close to comparable. When you are being attacked by someone, and you cannot attack them back because they are hiding behind an object they either glitched to or got tp'd to its bug abuse.

Its not even my server, I was just pointing out that people have been banned because they were attacking from back there.[/b]
    Only way to attack from the back is by dropping novas, and most likely they are back there so they can leech NP, not to attack people.

Only way to attack from the back is by dropping novas, and most likely they are back there so they can leech NP, not to attack people.[/b]
    +1, Only reason I went back their a few wars cuz I had shit to do, and to be able to leech monument

Only way to attack from the back is by dropping novas, and most likely they are back there so they can leech NP, not to attack people.[/b]
    Ok guys sorry for trying to point out to you all that it is considered a bug, and a bug people have been banned for in the past. Also in that very screen shot the mages are nova'ing the warrior and the warrior can't attack them back = bug abuse.

silverbuffer18

yo can get there by going around, thmastadons takes like 4 minutes though

is it bannable to go back there? if so the whole crazymagesofchina clan in girakon should be banned ^^[/b]
    Its not bannable to go back there, you will only get DCed.

It is however bannable for wallhacking.

PaPaSmurF

yo Derek dont send that to k2 pls i dont wanna get banned[/b]
    I have been real busy recently, I have not sent it in yet. I'll rethink sending it in, in hopes that I won't see anyone wall bugging back there again. If not, o well, I'll just reSS and send it in the second I get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12