Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

justiceguy = scammer

This is a discussion on justiceguy = scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not gonna get into the details of it unlesss someone asks but ya dont trust this kid...
Page: 1

not gonna get into the details of it unlesss someone asks but ya dont trust this kid

Banned

not gonna get into the details of it unlesss someone asks but ya dont trust this kid[/b]
    no proof no scamm
    sorry

no proof no scamm
    sorry [/b]
    he bought like 100gbs off me 10gbs at a time over a 2week period then he bought 10 and 20 in 2 seperate auction, paid for 10 and said he'd pay for the other 20 when he got his moms cc so i trusted him cause he bought so many before but its been 3days so ya.

, Darn now only 50000 Left eh king? ._.

Jay

aww boo hoo, "got scammed for 20gb's, lets cry" ...

wheres my 2x pe? its been wht.. 20 days now??

aww boo hoo, "got scammed for 20gb's, lets cry" ...

wheres my 2x pe? its been wht.. 20 days now??[/b]

glad yr keeping track but like i said the money aint comin from me and im not crying faggot im letting other ppl become aware of this guys intensions

Banned

glad yr keeping track but like i said the money aint comin from me and im not crying faggot im letting other ppl become aware of this guys intensions[/b]
    most people dont give GBS uphand to someoen who dont pay before hand
    /owned

most people dont give GBS uphand to someoen who dont pay before hand
    /owned[/b]
    lol wtf kinda nerd loser comment is the /owned lol fucking fagot that there just proves how much of a loser u are and like i just said to jay im letting other ppl know about this kid not bitching that i lost 20gbs especially when i have over 1700, 20 aint gonna dent me im just tryin to make sure other ppl dont end up the same way is that ok with u fag?

Banned

lol wtf kinda nerd loser comment is the /owned lol fucking fagot that there just proves how much of a loser u are and like i just said to jay im letting other ppl know about this kid not bitching that i lost 20gbs especially when i have over 1700, 20 aint gonna dent me im just tryin to make sure other ppl dont end up the same way is that ok with u fag?[/b]
    good job you /owned him back.

to the topic - happened to me once, its really sad how people can look trustworthy and just fuck it all up for some kind of virtual bull crap

Banned

lol wtf kinda nerd loser comment is the /owned lol fucking fagot that there just proves how much of a loser u are and like i just said to jay im letting other ppl know about this kid not bitching that i lost 20gbs especially when i have over 1700, 20 aint gonna dent me im just tryin to make sure other ppl dont end up the same way is that ok with u fag?[/b]
    dude
    you gave him GB'S before he paid you
    you got OWNED so stfu and stop crying
    buisness is buisness
    you just need to learn it

dude
    you gave him GB'S before he paid you
    you got OWNED so stfu and stop crying
    buisness is buisness
    you just need to learn it[/b]

lol this guy just dosent get it, anyways this is my last post in the topic just wanted to let everyone know not to trust him

Banned

yeah gogog WU and DONT GIVE YOUR END TILL YOU GET THE MONEY

Jay

glad yr keeping track but like i said the money aint comin from me and im not crying faggot im letting other ppl become aware of this guys intensions[/b]
    go cry some more retard, and give me my shit.. fking scamming pos-.-

i dont knw if ure little pee brain can comprehend this, but when u decide to be a middle man for someone n help him sell his chara, then u automatically take responsibility if something goes wrong with trade

Banned Senior Member

Sad ure cammed

Banned

its alright king vandy is gay like that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast