Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

justiceguy = scammer

This is a discussion on justiceguy = scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its alright king vandy is gay like that[/b] ibne... <_<...
Page: 2

Banned

its alright king vandy is gay like that[/b]
    ibne... <_<

Lol vandy u know why ur gay here ? (maybe not only here )but in this situation ur the one who&#39;s owned lolz

Look at his 1st post

"not gonna get into the details of it unlesss someone asks but ya dont trust this kid"

and what cha said ?

"no proof no scamm"

and now when he explained the sitution ur saying :

"you got OWNED so stfu and stop crying"

So if he was crying he could&#39;ve posted in the 1st post 999 lines about his situation,but he didnt he just wanted to warn ppl not to trust the guy,but because of ur gaynes he had to explain the situation... so your stupidness got you owned :/

Banned

Lol vandy u know why ur gay here ? (maybe not only here )but in this situation ur the one who&#39;s owned lolz

Look at his 1st post

"not gonna get into the details of it unlesss someone asks but ya dont trust this kid"

and what cha said ?

"no proof no scamm"

and now when he explained the sitution ur saying :

"you got OWNED so stfu and stop crying"

So if he was crying he could&#39;ve posted in the 1st post 999 lines about his situation,but he didnt he just wanted to warn ppl not to trust the guy,but because of ur gaynes he had to explain the situation... so your stupidness got you owned :/[/b]
    he said if anyone wants to know ask he will say
    but not good to call someoen scammer when he shows no proof..im not goign to take this dudes word for it that hes a scammer
    bro i dont understand how i got owned when im not stupid enough to give someoen the GBS first without geting paid B)

he said if anyone wants to know ask he will say
    but not good to call someoen scammer when he shows no proof..im not goign to take this dudes word for it that hes a scammer
    bro i dont understand how i got owned when im not stupid enough to give someoen the GBS first without geting paid B)[/b]
    he gave proof and he never cried about getting owned. he was just telling every1 about it. ur spam is really getting annoying and u never have a valid point to anything u say, ur getting rather annoying with ur shit. king just tried to warn every1 and u gotta act like a dickhead. gtfo <_<

Banned

he gave proof and he never cried about getting owned. he was just telling every1 about it. ur spam is really getting annoying and u never have a valid point to anything u say, ur getting rather annoying with ur shit. king just tried to warn every1 and u gotta act like a dickhead. gtfo <_<[/b]
    he didnt give proof untill i asked so
    you saying i spamm = more spamm = you spamm
    go cry more

Sabao

Dont you get it? vandy is just making his post count go up, hes always making stupid posts on every topics, anyway its sick how can some ppl try to look trustworthy, nas/vje, for example, scammed me by saying "she" was using husband´s cc to buy my items and other bs, i just laught when i remember this now xD.

Banned

Dont you get it? vandy is just making his post count go up, hes always making stupid posts on every topics, anyway its sick how can some ppl try to look trustworthy, nas/vje, for example, scammed me by saying "she" was using husband´s cc to buy my items and other bs, i just laught when i remember this now xD.[/b]
    blah blah blah

hes crying because he gave the GBS first to someoen he dont know and it bit him in the ass
    learn do WU and keep your items till money in the bank! OWNED

Sabao

Your sig says all..."The most stupid comment of the year award goes to vandy_vs_gaytor/Idiot".

Banned

Your sig says all..."The most stupid comment of the year award goes to vandy_vs_gaytor/Idiot".[/b]
    ty and i am dam proud of it

Banned

its alright vandy needs to be banned for the 3rd time again

got u banned once not hard to do it again

Banned

got u banned once not hard to do it again[/b]

another "dam proud of it" moments
    oh and its not called banned its called suspended but really..2 suspensions 1 mute so hmm...yeah it would be the 3rd time

but if yuhh keep on telling me this my post count will go higher because i have something to reply to...keep it up please B)

Banned

another "dam proud of it" moments
    oh and its not called banned its called suspended but really..2 suspensions 1 mute so hmm...yeah it would be the 3rd time

but if yuhh keep on telling me this my post count will go higher because i have something to reply to...keep it up please B)[/b]
    your post count will go higher because u sit here for me to reply to ur stupid ass comments and u cant wait to spam back

alright there happy now?

got u banned once not hard to do it again[/b]
    dont worry ill make sure it happens

Banned

your post count will go higher because u sit here for me to reply to ur stupid ass comments and u cant wait to spam back

alright there happy now?[/b]
    yeah...true because all your doing is talking shit to me ever since i became unmuted
    fuck off

dont worry ill make sure it happens[/b]
    what now your sucking mod cock ?

blah blah blah

hes crying because he gave the GBS first to someoen he dont know and it bit him in the ass
    learn do WU and keep your items till money in the bank! OWNED[/b]
    he not once cried or even complained about getting scammed. he knows he made a mistake and just wanted to inform every1 in the forums about it. fucking hell learn how to read and comprehend what is being told instead of making incorrect assumptions and spamming like a fucking retard. i&#39;ll try my best to get u banned and ip banned. omfg ur so annoying...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast