SheldonCooper cannot be trusted

This is a discussion on SheldonCooper cannot be trusted within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any of you who may know sheldoncooper from previous private servers or old usko servers and think you know him ...
Page: 1

Default SheldonCooper cannot be trusted

any of you who may know sheldoncooper from previous private servers or old usko servers and think you know him as a trusted person, please get the fuck...
    i was stripped of all items of worth to me on my priest in cwest, and had only 1 clue to as who did it, but didnt think he played this server. turns out he does.
    his chars name is mrsheldoncooper, a lil nooby rogue on orc side. thanks for confirming the solidity of my policy to not trust ANYONE with ANYTHING concerning passwords and/or gaming info, no matter how long youve known them or how trusting people claim them to be. people will do anythng for personal gain , even if it means stabbing so called *friends* in the back. im sure everyone has had their share of such a situation....

yes it was dumb of me to make a ps account with the same credentials as my usko account, but learning from experience does wonders

no need for any explanations
    Last edited by Teddy; 04-06-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Banned Senior Member

sorry for your loss mate :/, sucks badly

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

That wasn't me teddy I only play sexyko from time to time ask rick and also my name is always either SheldonCooper or TheSheldonCooper never mr or mrs infront.

And I'm sorry for what happened to you also :/

Regards

different person as sheldon said above me

+1 i remember sheldon as cool trustable guy dont think this is him
    regards from lennonrox

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    +1 i remember sheldon as cool trustable guy dont think this is him
    regards from lennonrox
    Sup lennon long time no see you should join us at legends ko it opens in 20 mins or so looking good as far I see the server farmable 70 cap

Banned Senior Member

ted cant believe you would accuse sheld of this lol T-T hes been done with USKO for years now, not counting he is staying at uni an shit, no time for dat, just some other copier as usual sheld aint no scammer i assure u xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sheldon would never do that. I know for a fact there were a few private servers where some random turks would use his name.

And also teddy you can see that guy obviously doesn't know english well it seems to me that he's spanish or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Sup lennon long time no see you should join us at legends ko it opens in 20 mins or so looking good as far I see the server farmable 70 cap
    oy mate thx but im with my old babas in hellsfury cwest again got a 81 char there so got my hands full :d hope you are doin well in legends ko i might try it out later on!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Have you lost much?

that's not the real sheldon for sure , if sheldon would want to play usko again he'd babashop as he does on every ps that he likes ? and as bigbudle said he's at university wich means that he doesnt play ko much + he wouldnt go that low for virtual items...

pendex these items are barely virtual, usd trades are very common... so this is as real as stealing cars IMO but u cant go to jail for this