Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JustRebelde20=Johnny Tenorio

This is a discussion on JustRebelde20=Johnny Tenorio within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! a friend of mine bought Justrebelde20 for US $960.00. My friend changed the name to Montercristo, and in thursday ...
Page: 1

poker27

Hi! a friend of mine bought Justrebelde20 for US $960.00. My friend changed the name to Montercristo, and in thursday 8th of march 2007, he got hacked, and lost the account, few minutes later, montercristo(justrebelde20) appeared online and withdrawed from the clan and block it messages, i got pictures which i will post from clan members talking to a guy admitting he's a friends of justrebelde20 (johnny) saying that he got the account back and also another msn conversation saying he was playing with a warrior with roc+1 which are the items that the warrior that he hacked have, this guy is now selling the items he stoled, which coincidentally are the same my friend had, he has done this many time and did it to a spanish player when he sold a rogue to him and got it back by sending letters to K2, and stole all his items, he has been known to do this please be careful, the items the warrior had are the following:

raptor +8
    dual Roc +1
    set chitin +8
    iron belt
    iron necklace
    Lupus Pendant +2
    Dual earring 14/2 str/hp
    2h Giga +7
    Deep Scar +8
    Harpoon +8
    Mirage Sword +8

Dont BUY from him DONT, DONT this items are robbed and dont belong to him, if anyone reading this is a friend of rebelde please tell him to give the account with items back, they dont belong to him he is a scammer and hacker, and he deserves the worst, he sold the account knowing he could get it back, if you buy this items you can lose your money because they will be deleted, dont buy a character with this specs

lvl 79 warrior with 35.67 %
    2,340,000 + NPS

is the same character if you ever see a char with this specs for sale, please send me a pm ill give you the id, if its the same id then dont buy. YOU ARE GONNA GET ROBBED, rebelde has the support of his mother wich is also an acomplice to all his crimes, i ever see the char and get to play with him please deleved it to lvl 1, so he cant scam anyone else.

PS. Johnny Tenorio will be processed for this crime lawyers in peru are on the case as we speak

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/...73496844198561

for those who dont understand spanish, to sum it up, it say that rebelde20 gave him the items to sell and he know he didnt have more items to sell, he sold them all, and that he saw it weird and looked very dark so he told rebelde he wasnt gonna sell his items. REBELDE was selling the items i had, raptor+8 and 2h giga +7, what a coincidence, selling it little by little so no one could notice

RideOn

its not the 1st time that he did that, he is real friend Crowus did the same scammed a guy who bought Hakunamatata, the got the money and WALAAAAAAAAAA... CHANGE PW AND STUFF

Banned Senior Member

Rebelde20 has always been a scammer he even scammed tez for like 60 gbs when they were worth 10$ each

Banned

Rebelde20 has always been a scammer he even scammed tez for like 60 gbs when they were worth 10$ each[/b]
    And he was try scamm me 1150$

poker27

hi has ABYSS selling the items dont buy or you will lose it, in the next dup wipe

cadem

saludos man, sigue adelante, B)

Abyss

IŽll remove those items from my post and look into this, something smells fishy.

poker27

saludos man, sigue adelante, B)[/b]
    gracias mi hermano

C0nexit0

Rebelde and Tanat are the same ****

they scammed with their accounts and items, Rebelde lives in Chorrillos - Lima - Peru.

1 week ago he asked me "u have paypal?" maybe hes trying to sell those items.

poker27

i would like to thank all the people that have posted info and has provided help with this issue please if anyone knows a way i can recover this account, or if not a way i can screw him so he wont be able to scam someone else thanks

oO Jc Oo

what a shame

poker27

If u bought premium for acc just chargeback and we will see rebelde banned

Psy

Rebelde20's account needs to be deleted. It needs to be deleveled to 1 with all items taken off then the account locked. That's the only way to deal with that scamming, ksing, duping, luring fuck. Let's all give a round of applause to Devile for giving him an unban and Patek for making him look like a victim!

morgoth666

omg...keep going bro...im sure many plp who is looking this can give u a lot of information about him...goodluck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast