Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JustRebelde20=Johnny Tenorio

This is a discussion on JustRebelde20=Johnny Tenorio within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rebelde20's account needs to be deleted. It needs to be deleveled to 1 with all items taken off then the ...
Page: 2

Cadence96

Rebelde20's account needs to be deleted. It needs to be deleveled to 1 with all items taken off then the account locked. That's the only way to deal with that scamming, ksing, duping, luring fuck.[/b]
    Yup. But even when the account is deleted or deleveled the scammer still keeps the money of the first sell. So the only one who losses is the buyer.

Killer I hope you get the account back. And then try buying something at the PUS. "Maybe" that way the last digits of your Credit Card will become into a new key. So he couldn't ask for the password again. (bcz he'd need your numbers)
    Good Luck.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

My 2 cents on the case, don't buy things through third persons, even if they say they are the "owner's best buddy", etc. I know this "Kennet" person sold the account to you, and gave you all of Johnny's info to make it seem real. It's not the first time he scams and I bet it won't be the last. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...utouchedmytrala People may hate me or think of me as stupid, or whatever, but I follow the things I believe in. You should've asked Kennet to have access to Johnny before u made ur transactions, and not take the account info from a third person, which makes it even less safer than it would've been in the first place. My suggestion is that you ask a GM ingame to help you change SQ and shit after Johnny gets a reply from CS to get the account back (if he ever gets a reply), and remember Kennet also has all the account info, including the last months' credit card numbers, etc.

There's my advice, take it or leave it, flame me or w/e u wanna do.

Cadence96

My 2 cents on the case, don't buy things through third persons, even if they say they are the "owner's best buddy", etc. I know this "Kennet" person sold the account to you, and gave you all of Johnny's info to make it seem real. It's not the first time he scams and I bet it won't be the last. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...utouchedmytrala People may hate me or think of me as stupid, or whatever, but I follow the things I believe in. You should've asked Kennet to have access to Johnny before u made ur transactions, and not take the account info from a third person, which makes it even less safer than it would've been in the first place. My suggestion is that you ask a GM ingame to help you change SQ and shit after Johnny gets a reply from CS to get the account back (if he ever gets a reply), and remember Kennet also has all the account info, including the last months' credit card numbers, etc.

There's my advice, take it or leave it, flame me or w/e u wanna do.[/b]
    I trusted the owner of the priest because he was "best friends" to the guy I had been helping for over a year now. My friend (the guy I've helped) had proven to be rightful and legit when doing USD trades, and since he trusted his "friend" he asked me to help him sell his priest, which I did.[/b]
    Your friend Rebelde, his best friend VenQTagoElLove, is it correct?
    VenQTagoElLove = Kennet?
    he is very close to redbull/4straffic: "another scammer". I heard also that they play in rebelde's house.

Poka if they are proven scammers, can you post their E-mails? Just to prevent people.

no es que quiera desanimarte pero todos los personajes de ko son propiedad de K2, vender chars es ilegal y eso ia lo sabias >.< no se puede hacer nada

english:

ur fuked up :/

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Your friend Rebelde, his best friend VenQTagoElLove, is it correct?[/b]
    Correct
    VenQTagoElLove = Kennet?[/b]
    Correct
    he is very close to redbull/4straffic: "another scammer". I heard also that they play in rebelde&#39;s house.[/b]
    Dont know about redbull, but yeah Kennet used to play on rebelde&#39;s house and even had access to his msn messenger, don&#39;t know if he did anything else with that.
    Poka if they are proven scammers, can you post their E-mails? Just to prevent people.[/b]
    Whose emails? Kennet? I think I got 2 of his emails, don&#39;t know if he still uses them tho.

Not sure if I&#39;m mixing up facts here, but I think I read/ was told something that Kennet hacked Venza (If I&#39;m mistaken, then I&#39;m sorry, not trying to make more flame). And was also told last night that Kennet&#39;s nick used to be Tanat.

Edit: [email protected] don&#39;t know about the other one I had... can&#39;t find it

poker27

If someone knows the people that use to pay rebelde&#39;s premium please contact me, i need the information plz, help me, as you would like someone to help you if you ever get scammed

poker27

My 2 cents on the case, don&#39;t buy things through third persons, even if they say they are the "owner&#39;s best buddy", etc. I know this "Kennet" person sold the account to you, and gave you all of Johnny&#39;s info to make it seem real. It&#39;s not the first time he scams and I bet it won&#39;t be the last. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...utouchedmytrala People may hate me or think of me as stupid, or whatever, but I follow the things I believe in. You should&#39;ve asked Kennet to have access to Johnny before u made ur transactions, and not take the account info from a third person, which makes it even less safer than it would&#39;ve been in the first place. My suggestion is that you ask a GM ingame to help you change SQ and shit after Johnny gets a reply from CS to get the account back (if he ever gets a reply), and remember Kennet also has all the account info, including the last months&#39; credit card numbers, etc.

There&#39;s my advice, take it or leave it, flame me or w/e u wanna do.[/b]
    what i heard is the kenneth got hacked and someone got a hold of his account and items and he couldnt give the priest

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Is it original Tanat? Coz im quite sure real Tanat was a turk.

kibal

rebelde has the support of his mother wich is also an acomplice to all his crimes, i ever see the char and get to play with him please deleved it to lvl 1, so he cant scam anyone else.

PS. Johnny Tenorio will be processed for this crime lawyers in peru are on the case as we speak
    http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/...73496844198561

[/b]
    Rofl sorry if u got scamed , but can u say me what shit did u smoke? i want it .

poker27

This Rebelde20 isn&#39;t the original Rebelde20... <_<
    The original Rebelde20 was Hispanic(not turkish), my bro and I used to party and speak with him... -_-
    If we could find the origial R20, would it help? B)
    I&#39;ll contact my brother and see if he has his msn or the nick of another of his chars.

(Killer, sigue asi :P )
    BTW, q lvl vaz? ya pasaste de 72?[/b]
    who said that he is turkish?, i bought from an hispanic, from the original owner,

si ya pase soy 73

xbabax

rebelde20 = justrebelde20 = JoMe

NCS = new nick JoMe ( member CLAN CodeName)

murat12

rebelde20 = justrebelde20 = JoMe

NCS = new nick JoMe ( member CLAN CodeName)[/b]
    YES REBELDE20 IS NOW joMe THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS AND ASSHOLE, HE TRIED TO SCAM ME, WANTED TO SELL HIS ACCOUNT TO ME, BECAREFULL IF YOU BUY THIS ACCOUNT YOU WILL LOSE IT, HE WILL WAIT TILL YOU PUT ITEMS, AND THEN HE WILL SEND CS REP TICKET AND WILL RECOVER THE ACCOUNT, THE ID OF THE ACCOUNT IS THERRIBLE20

poker27

i heard jome got banned

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

stop buying shit for usd period...

problem solved

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast