Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Juve9le SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Juve9le SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by noxicus lol second ago u were sayin "why would i sell u my mage" *:blink: read the ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by noxicus
    lol second ago u were sayin "why would i sell u my mage" *:blink:
    read the bottom of last page u illiterate twat
    and why were u so accpeting on MSN?

noxicus

cause i need mage got bored of playin with sin and war, and cause mrav told me that ur are from g00d clan(meaning i can thurst u) so i wanted to do it as soon as possible, and cause i have to go to school in like 3h smuck

Guess no more trustable players ...
    one more scammer added to the list

teraj ga u picku materinu, sta ces

good night

Banned

still dont see any proof im a scammer.

u got ur xig mage so i /care

no refunds

so

[email protected]

and I /quit_clan already mrav so u can suck me :P

didnt scam the noob, his ignorance isnt my fault.

xAraChNiDx

well if u didnt scam, why'd u quit ur clan?

gg retard

Banned

to prevent the clan name from being slandered

I wasnt even invited fool

Bought the char and clan was already there.

xAraChNiDx

note: It's only slander when its untrue

bl2u

Banned

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    note: It's only slander when its untrue

bl2u
    he made a mistake in interpretation.

not my problem.

xAraChNiDx

no u saw to it he made a mistake, and u reinforced it by deliberately misleading him.

its the same as the retards who provide false ss's to prove payment.

A common term to describe that kind of underhanded behaviour is scam.

just because he got something doesnt mean he got what he paid for, you deliberately mislead him to think he was getting an ares mage, the mage you showed him, therefore u lied, willingly and are therefore a scammer.

u said u were selling a mage, he said he was buying a mage, you have 2 mages, he asks to see your mage, but you have 2 mages, before this point he does not know you are on a mage account, thus the only mage discussed is the one for sale, when he asks to see your mage you show him the one you are not selling, and further to the point do not disclose the fact that while you have only discussed one mage there are in fact two mages that you own.

if you were selling a mage in xig thats fine but when he saks to see ur mage u should have disclosed that there were two mages not one, the fact that you didnt means there is no innocent confusion here, u simply scammed him.

so u can try ur crappy argument, im glad the guy isnt out of pocket thanks to mrav1337(nicely done btw mrav u gg), but nothing will change the fact that u are a scammer and people should be made aware of it.

g'nite tool

Banned

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    no u saw to it he made a mistake, and u reinforced it by deliberately misleading him.

its the same as the retards who provide false ss's to prove payment.

A common term to describe that kind of underhanded behaviour is scam.

just because he got something doesnt mean he got what he paid for, you deliberately mislead him to think he was getting an ares mage, the mage you showed him, therefore u lied, willingly and are therefore a scammer.

u said u were selling a mage, he said he was buying a mage, you have 2 mages, he asks to see your mage, but you have 2 mages, before this point he does not know you are on a mage account, thus the only mage discussed is the one for sale, when he asks to see your mage you show him the one you are not selling, and further to the point do not disclose the fact that while you have only discussed one mage there are in fact two mages that you own.

if you were selling a mage in xig thats fine but when he saks to see ur mage u should have disclosed that there were two mages not one, the fact that you didnt means there is no innocent confusion here, u simply scammed him.

so u can try ur crappy argument, im glad the guy isnt out of pocket thanks to mrav1337(nicely done btw mrav u gg), but nothing will change the fact that u are a scammer and people should be made aware of it.

g'nite tool
    Really?

Show me where I intentionally misled him...

/crymore

ZeIda

Hmm....this is kinda strange, noxicus was offering on my mage, then i got a very nice offer from tapion, traded with tapion, and he did not try to scam it, he seem like an honest guy to me. And first thing happen is the first guy that was interested in buying it claims the other one scammed him I dunno who is talking the truth here, gonna try to find out.

aaerox

tapion is not a scammer. gg k thxbai. h43r:

wraith86

if your icedzinhu ive heard some pretty shady things about you and the fact that you showed him your ares mage and defended yourself by saying where does it say ares makes it pretty obvious that you tried to rip the dude off

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86
    if your icedzinhu ive heard some pretty shady things about you and the fact that you showed him your ares mage and defended yourself by saying where does it say ares makes it pretty obvious that you tried to rip the dude off
    FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

I told him to come anvil to TRADE me

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Busted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast