Kasp/btc.flap

This is a discussion on Kasp/btc.flap within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy called "Kasp" is probably a scammer. His Skype is "btc.flap". Sent me 145 usd for 10gbs, then after ...
Page: 1

Default Kasp/btc.flap

This guy called "Kasp" is probably a scammer. His Skype is "btc.flap". Sent me 145 usd for 10gbs, then after he recieved them he filed a dispute with paypal saying "it was an unauthorized transaction". I didn't check if he has a ko4life account. The case hasn't been resolved yet but I know I can't rely on paypal and the buyer won't reply on Skype even though he's online.

P.S In b4 "noob paypal" etc...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Do you have any proofs? Screenshots etc? Without that your post have little validity.

I have proof. Will post soon...

why are you people so stupid, go google btc.flap his skype and type the word SCAMMER at the end, it comes up with multiple threads on multiple forums, not trying to be a dick but some people on here are hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    why are you people so stupid, go google btc.flap his skype and type the word SCAMMER at the end, it comes up with multiple threads on multiple forums, not trying to be a dick but some people on here are hopeless.
    Well I don't consider myself a stupid person, but I'm definitely capable of being stupid. Obviously I wasn't careful and I payed the price for it... basically I fucked up. Maybe you could relate to that from a personal experience of your own? Or maybe not... I learnt from my mistake, sometimes that's the best you can do...

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Well I don't consider myself a stupid person, but I'm definitely capable of being stupid. Obviously I wasn't careful and I payed the price for it... basically I fucked up. Maybe you could relate to that from a personal experience of your own? Or maybe not... I learnt from my mistake, sometimes that's the best you can do...

yeah thats true, btw who the fuck is trudy bacon? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    yeah thats true, btw who the fuck is trudy bacon? lol
    Probably some fat american...