Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

KICKBACK aka WHASSUP IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on KICKBACK aka WHASSUP IS A SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I had a buyer lined up for 312 usd (he was willing to pay for the tax), lined up ...
Page: 1

the_man_slayer

Well I had a buyer lined up for 312 usd (he was willing to pay for the tax), lined up to buy tms. But someone who was in the clan previously on his original char (BigBadaBoom).. otherwise known as ukmat, wanted to buy tms for igc.. I thought ok, I'll help out someone who was seemly a friend. And the benifits to selling to him were (as he told me); tms would stay in the clan, we would be able to go bifrost together etc.

Little did I know that there was no intention of paying back debts. The agreed amount was 125 gb's. He could only get together 105 gb's and we agreed that he would pay the last 20 after he got farming. About a week and abit later he had quit the clan, gone into Zing, quit that clan, NT'ed to orc, and joined Infected.

During all these changed I was very aware and thought nothing of it, through the most part of the transition.. untill towards the end where I haddent seen a coin from him and began wondering.. I told a couple of people and said I would be posting shortly on the bases that I had not seen any of the money he owed, that I had seen him pking so he did have the gear to do bf, and most importantly he had began telling me on msn he wont be paying me back because I think he is a scammer (and I wonder whats happening now eh? this really proves your not one).

It's not the money that I'm upset about, it's the fact that I have been lied to by someone claiming to be friends with me. The only consolation is that I can warn the rest of you before triffling with him.

This proves that he agreed to pay the rest of the gb's..

And this was a nice little way to finish it..

whassup

as i told you on msn post it ko4life, quite happy you did basicly we agreed on 110gbs for his account and Brent the other player of divano was there on ventrilo when we agreed, he asked if he could carry on playing the account when i got it, i said ofc, but oviously im not going to let the original owner of the account play the account when he knew the SQ answer becuase i know alot of people who have been scammed this way, then he whent into a baby fit and ignored me on msn and ventrilo so i wasnt bothered :P on ventrilo he tried to wiggle his way into getting an extra 15gbs from me, by joking and lahping, i asked Brent if he was joking becuase i wasnt sure and even brent agreed he was joking. than i get a pm from him on msn saying he wants an extra 20 gbs i told him to get stuffed and fuck off, then i offered to pay him back the 5gbs that i owed him from the 110gbs DEAL WE HAD, then he continusly insulted me so i said your not going to get shit now.

i dont care what people think of this, i have made so many legit trades with so many legit players so i am not bothered about a petty little post like this, so as i said think what u want i dont care

go post more screen shots of the conversation were in the middle of where ive told you to post it to ko4life becuase i dont care like a said we had a deal you tried changing it, i told you to fuck off your not getting the 20gbs that you made up i owed you, and i said theres nothing u can do about it to get the 20gbs out of me which i dont owe you

the_man_slayer

as i told you on msn post it ko4life, quite happy you did basicly we agreed on 110gbs for his account and Brent the other player of divano was there on ventrilo when we agreed, he asked if he could carry on playing the account when i got it, i said ofc, but oviously im not going to let the original owner of the account play the account when he knew the SQ answer becuase i know alot of people who have been scammed this way, then he whent into a baby fit and ignored me on msn and ventrilo so i wasnt bothered :P on ventrilo he tried to wiggle his way into getting an extra 15gbs from me, by joking and lahping, i asked Brent if he was joking becuase i wasnt sure and even brent agreed he was joking. than i get a pm from him on msn saying he wants an extra 20 gbs i told him to get stuffed and fuck off, then i offered to pay him back the 5gbs that i owed him from the 110gbs DEAL WE HAD, then he continusly insulted me so i said your not going to get shit now.

i dont care what people think of this, i have made so many legit trades with so many legit players so i am not bothered about a petty little post like this, so as i said think what u want i dont care [/b]
    If you didnt want me to play on tms afterwards you should have said so, it doesnt bother me. After I knew that I had to get down the the business side.. as I already told you.. And if you look at the ss, it proves that u agreed the pay the rest of the gb's to total the amount of 125gb's.

How does it not bother u that ur being accused of scamming , seems stupid to me ive layed out all the proof, and thinking u've done loads of trades doesnt change the fact and im not a unknown player, ur just a forum troll, ingame your not well-known

Gorn

i made deal with whassup_ everything went great. he bought my 67lvl sin via paypal no . i doubt that he is a scammer.

the_man_slayer

How much more proof do u need? He agreed a price and I'm out of 20 gb's.

Well, i did a deal with him yesterday and it went well...

After reading it i have to say that there was no scam, there's no proof of him owing you 20 gb, he said it's 5 gb and you changed it after the deal was made.... :huh:

But, he still owes you 5 gb 100%

the_man_slayer

Thats what he said.. but if u actually look at the SS, it proves he agreed on paying me the rest of the 20gb's.

the_man_slayer

as u can see, its in his words, not mine, HIS.

SilentDaemon

sad...

Havvk

im sorry to hear that bro,but i havent seen that guy in my clan,i was on vacation and i just came back,if i see him online ill talk to him to solve this asap

Psy

whassup

Psy, your such an idiot, no.1 you had no proof no.2 i didnt actually scam you 3. it was about 2 years ago?

Psy

A: The proof is again in your words on msn.
    B: You tried to scam me. I will not stand by and watch people try to scam me. For those who cba to read that post: All of the GBs first, then the roc. Yes, that's right. 3 trades.
    C: This forum hasn't been up for 2 years.

whassup

Psy you mean the convo on msn that we had where you edited all the bits you didnt like out, oh yea you forgot that didnt you

Psy

Psy you mean the convo on msn that we had where you edited all the bits you didnt like out, oh yea you forgot that didnt you [/b]
    Actually, i left out a few lines at the end. Anyone who wants to see the topic go to the link, he reposted the entire thing.

This is what i left out after I posted it.

Psychotic - at the shore right now says:
    fuck off scammer bb
    Matt | ko4life: whassup , ingame: Alars says:
    lol
    scammer?
    your a time waster zzzzz
    i told you the way, you said no
    im not a scammer, i dont care what you say you can even ask OutKasteD