Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

killedby

This is a discussion on killedby within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well me and a friend where playing KO in class since the teacher gave us 40 minutes of what ever ...
Page: 1

well me and a friend where playing KO in class since the teacher gave us 40 minutes of what ever we wanted to do .. he tells me oh yo i found this hack that enable's GM spots on server2 and 3 like delos and CZ on server 3 .. so he says come check his out. then we go to delos on D2 and we find a KilledBy clan member there. since i dont have the screen shot this is complete BS to some people but word is bond KB is a mild cheater clan...

if i had the screen shot i would make them feel all exposed and nasty lol...

Banned

well me and a friend where playing KO in class since the teacher gave us 40 minutes of what ever we wanted to do .. he tells me oh yo i found this hack that enable's GM spots on server2 and 3 like delos and CZ on server 3 .. so he says come check his out. then we go to delos on D2 and we find a KilledBy clan member there. since i dont have the screen shot this is complete BS to some people but word is bond KB is a mild cheater clan...

if i had the screen shot i would make them feel all exposed and nasty lol...[/b]

theres a way to get there legit. nice to know u use "hacks"....

douma

nice to see he ownt himself. dragon marble ftw

Arthurios

well his friend used hacks right not him

G0D

But how do you get to CZ on a3? I can understand the Delos one using Marbles and stuff but CZ? :S

solo farm bowl bosses on server 3 cz... A.Q i want also

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

you always been abled to get to delos on d2 and d3 if you go through falkner layer. KB will be doing it to collect cash from D" and D3. pretty obvious tbh.

Mage_Of_HeLl

GM says its ok to use marble to get to abyss in 2nd and 3rd server,but he says it's not ok to bug abuse isiloon etc etc

I am getting scared I am defending KB :wacko:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

There's a hack program that allows u to jump delos d2/d3 without the marble, but had never heard of going cz on d3.

There's a hack program that allows u to jump delos d2/d3 without the marble, but had never heard of going cz on d3.[/b]

There is a CZ D3 because that how GM's make NP on there chars . They spawn riote and atross and get the needed np to get g3 so they can go to CSW ect. Well that how it was done for Jess anyway

There is a CZ D3 because that how GM's make NP on there chars . They spawn riote and atross and get the needed np to get g3 so they can go to CSW ect. Well that how it was done for Jess anyway[/b]
    Why didnt she just go in the ocean of the cz maps and spawn them

Why didnt she just go in the ocean of the cz maps and spawn them [/b]

we both know the answer but I not saying it here :P

rockk

all killedby members are cheaters, duppers and koxper

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

all killedby members are cheaters, duppers and koxper[/b]
    Not all but enough to give them a bad name. The fact that u have KB on top of ur name or ur a turk dosent make u a cheater. Think b4 posting such childish claims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast