Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Seltun scammer - carnac west

This is a discussion on Seltun scammer - carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seltun from legacy clan just scamm raptor +9 from Dennissbergkam, seltun said to denniss i give u (nebiros +8, dep ...
Page: 1

Default Seltun scammer - carnac west

Seltun from legacy clan just scamm raptor +9 from Dennissbergkam, seltun said to denniss i give u (nebiros +8, dep scar +9, and iron neck) for his raptor +9, but before they made the trade setun said him first give me ur raptor +9 for see my ap, so the poor denniss give his raptor +9 to him and in the same time sinins come close to setun and then BUMP seltun DC... and now salmin said seltun got hacked and if gm online pls bann seltun bla bla bla grow up salmin... but seltun still in clan legacy... GG clan legacy for scamm his own people, anyway i hope denniss can get his raptor +9 back... for all people never trust on clan legacy (shark, seltun, sinins, 2girlscup)... btw shark calling puffy scammer... well there is the SS when they made the trade

Banned

Well you should know better, even if he wanted check hes ap. You should asked those items until then.

and supposedly 2girls was hacked and lost cs and +3 uniques etc

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Seltun from legacy clan just scamm raptor +9 from Dennissbergkam, seltun said to denniss i give u (nebiros +8, dep scar +9, and iron neck) for his raptor +9, but before they made the trade setun said him first give me ur raptor +9 for see my ap, so the poor denniss give his raptor +9 to him and in the same time sinins come close to setun and then BUMP seltun DC... and now salmin said seltun got hacked and if gm online pls bann seltun bla bla bla grow up salmin... but seltun still in clan legacy... GG clan legacy for scamm his own people, anyway i hope denniss can get his raptor +9 back... for all people never trust on clan legacy (shark, seltun, sinins, 2girlscup)... btw shark calling puffy scammer... well there is the SS when they made the trade
    it doesnt matter he got hacked or not, its not ur problem. he has to pay u back no matter wat. maybe with USD maybe in other way, he can pay u little bit late cuz he got hacked. but it doesnt mean he cant pay u.
    its a must, he has to pay no matter what.

if sumone borrow sumthing in game or in real life, they should have the responsibility to look after the stuff, and if sumthing happen, they should be able to pay it back,

Banned

tell him to get you new raptor from his GM friend

I did not expect anything like that from Hamad, Salmin and all the guys playing Sinins, Seltun and 2Girls so hopefully this case will be sorted out fast.
    You are right Baskomutan, fact that someone borrowed something obligates that person to give it back, no matter if it was stolen or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    tell him to get you new raptor from his GM friend
    shut up and scam.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow.... but no ofc they got hacked right after he gave seltun the raptor.... LOL

DezartuR

welcome to carnac west fagots the most '' known '' players from c-w SininS and seltun result to be a BIG MOTHERFUCKERS SCAMMER hehehehehehe glad i quit this crap server

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    welcome to carnac west fagots the most '' known '' players from c-w SininS and seltun result to be a BIG MOTHERFUCKERS SCAMMER hehehehehehe glad i quit this crap server
    ye it have nothing to do with you being a noob

that was kinda dumb tho

Happens to the best of us, sometimes you just end up getting fucked over by those you trust.

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    ironic, considering you were a scammer/speedhacker/k0xper. watch who you call a cwest faggot, takes one to know one.

Sadly to see this happen ....

BUT all clannies knows that seltun and 2girls1cup has been scammed ..

why would he trust a scammer ??

I'm sorry for ur lost

i will try to find a way to get my char back or atlest ur rap back

Banned

The last thing i would do is ruin my chars rep over a rappy 9.

Both 2girls and seltun got hacked, and there's nothing i can do atm.. hoping for a rollback

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast