Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Killymanjaru's new owner is a scammer

This is a discussion on Killymanjaru's new owner is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LasVegasBabyXD is the name on Mahir and his cousin Chelse's new char! They admitted that in vent for P and ...
Page: 3

LasVegasBabyXD is the name on Mahir and his cousin Chelse's new char! They admitted that in vent for P and me.

math

LOL
    He actually got a refund from PayPal for 142.89$:

19/08/2011 04:42 GMT+03:00 - Buyer: He sold me a item and I did not get it, I want my money back. Please contact this person and they will be not able to prove they have given me my item. I'm sick and tired of this kind of fraudulent.

I'm so fucking lucky I recorded everything.

Are u sure? They usually hold the money during the dispute to allow the parties to work it out. However, if you can't... which u obviously can't becase he's a f@$#$% scammer, then you can submit some sort of proof. You just need to come on msn and talk to me..

math

Quote Originally Posted by kopriest2007 View Post
    Are u sure? They usually hold the money during the dispute to allow the parties to work it out. However, if you can't... which u obviously can't becase he's a f@$#$% scammer, then you can submit some sort of proof. You just need to come on msn and talk to me..
    I'm letting PayPal resolve this.
    Obviously I can't make the piece of shit scammers pay what they stole, and what they want to steal now.
    I provided them with the records, along with a description of the entire trade, including the part where they actually stole from me.
    I also stated that I have many witnesses, which I do, and gave them the username to killy's account.
    Oh and as Smytten said, people heard them admit in vent that they play on LasVeqasBabyxD with my gear and some more crap they bought with their priest's gear now(Only they're such noobs they should really switch to Solitaire).
    I therefore notified PayPal of his new account as well.

I fucking hate those thieves.
    Never trade with anyone who lives too far for you to kick his ass.

If they give them the money, I'm gonna have to sue PayPal, which will suck.

GL suing Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    GL suing Paypal.
    lol +1 .....

LoL.. Killy... just get on msn with me....

math

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    GL suing Paypal.
    I really doubt it will come to that.

My proof is unequivocal.

math

BTW,
    They used a friend's paypal account to send the money.

Know not to trade with anyone using this paypal account:
    Mikail Yesilkaya
    [email protected]

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by math View Post
    Greetings *****,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear that your account “*****” has been compromised and you’re missing items from your character, however the Free2play item restoration period has ended on June 30th 2011 and we regret to inform you that your account does not qualify for item restoration at this time. In order to apply for item restoration, please make sure that your account fulfils one of the criteria below:

1- The Knight Online account must have an active premium at the time of ticket submission.
    2- The Knight Online account must have made a purchase in the past 60 days of ticket submission

If you believe that your account meets one of these criteria, please feel free to submit another ticket with the information below and apply for an item restoration:

Necessary information:

- Character Name:
    - Server:
    - Date of compromise:
    - Name of missing items:
    - Date of Birth on your Gamersfirst account
    - Secret question / answer (if there is one)
    - Any payment information on the account (ClickandBuy ID numbers or ESN codes used)

For the safety of your account, we also need to verify that you have changed your account information and secured your account, please provide us with the following information so that we can update your account information:

Necessary information:

- New e-mail address (not previously used on any Gamersfirst account)
    - 3 New security questions/answers (if you have recently created your account, you will not have this)

Once we verify the information from you, we’ll be able to update your account information and start the item restoration process.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Vicster
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

PMed Athenrye.

I even pmed him from MintberryCrunch, the forum account related to killymanjaru, which I could still use because I didn't log out(can't now).
    Also pmed him from another account with all the necessary info.

It's all in his hands now.

Make a new account. Buy Bronze premium for it.

Then do the whole account restoration.

If u have al payment info u can submit it and they will change ur password and email for u.

Also ask them to lock the account..

The most important thing is for u to lock the account that way nothing can be taken and sold

math

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Make a new account. Buy Bronze premium for it.

Then do the whole account restoration.

If u have al payment info u can submit it and they will change ur password and email for u.

Also ask them to lock the account..

The most important thing is for u to lock the account that way nothing can be taken and sold
    Everything was already taken to LasVeqasBabyxD
    I'm not buying bronze prem.
    What if I buy it and get nothing in return?
    I probably won't, so it's a waste of money.

math

At least he didn't steal everything.
    I won the case.

math

HellBoy=Mahir/Chelse

he is now currently playing outofcontrol.....sacmmers

wow fvkin dohchebags, one of those guys name is Musti aka mustafa used play priest called Dejavuinthedark. Thy r from canada, brampton like 20 km far away from me. Never thought those f4gs wud do such thing. Iwll try to get their facebook cuz he added me if im not mistaken

This is gotta be him https://www.facebook.com/Mikail.Ysk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast