Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kn0w family

This is a discussion on Kn0w family within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i see that cocksucker kn0w tanking in human eslant i get him xp'd thats a fucking quote...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

everytime i see that cocksucker kn0w tanking in human eslant i get him xp'd

thats a fucking quote

TAFFY

Thank god they went human^^I'd always get them xp'd on orc side cause they always got me xp'd

Banned Senior Member

they all didnt go, i've only seen kn0w human, kn1w and kn3w are still orc

Smurfs

kn37w hits me hard. zz still beat him 1v1 and 2v2 but his def isnt that high - hitting him not much less than normal rogues

KokoGG

kNOOB1w oops i mean Kn1w is a provoking/lurrering lil bitch never attempt a boss when he is around he will provo a spawn of what ever he can get to kill you and your healers when ever u see him lurer on him then 4 stone and then laugh at him then do it again o and to keep this on topic that is some bullshit only hitting him that hard maliced but rouges can cure disease -_-

With malice and even DD, I will get hit over 500 by most decent sins. Below that means duped jewelry IMO.

All these n00b cheating turks think ppl are stupid and nobody will figure out they are cheaters cause there's no way to see the jewelry. It's like LastS1N. I Howling Sword below 500 with 2500ap and he hits me over 700 not duffed. Err ... let me think ... oh yes! he is a fucking cheater with +9 armor and +9 weapons!.

I dunno about the Kn#w family. But if what u say its true, it wouldnt surprise me at all. A LOT of players are cheaters, and a huge amount of them are turks. Nothing new about this.

Only good think about all those ugly reversed/rebirthed armors is that most tards with +8 crap reversed all their armor and now they look like chrismas trees. Now u can tell EASY who is using full shell +8.

Banned Senior Member

even the odd +9 piece i've seen XD

Originally posted by Technicolor
    im gonna test this later on, my warrior have 1195 ac... what weapon where u using?
    I have dual md 7/70's atm

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    nvm thought it was normal cz u meant *h43r: *

ok anyway its hard to judge in dcz, they might be using their main char's uniques.
    yea, not alot of AP, for your level it is, but since you dont have your masters and the higher levels, that spike sounds about right on warriors like him.[/b]
    He's a rogue not a warrior...and I hit warriors in dcz harder than I hit this guy.

Originally posted by KokoGG
    *that is some bullshit only hitting him that hard maliced but rouges can cure disease *-_-
    I realise they can cure disease being that I am a rogue...but unless he has an auto cure program, he can't cure disease while running.

Kn0W

lolllllllll +9 armor +9 weponn devile what time see show you my items:@

KokoGG

hmm running :huh: i didnt know that part or the story, yup u cant run and cure. some shit is going on there

ragemeup_

SLm be aware :wub: :wub:

ragemeup_

i dont know what they are but i hate them from Kn0w to kn9999999999w
    :P

Originally posted by Kn0W
    lolllllllll +9 armor +9 weponn * devile *what time see show you my items:@
    LÖL

Léarn some englýsh bäbä, oké?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast