Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kn0w family

This is a discussion on Kn0w family within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Kn0W lolllllllll +9 armor +9 weponn * devile *what time see show you my items:@ ...
Page: 3

Phosgene

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kn0W
    lolllllllll +9 armor +9 weponn * devile *what time see show you my items:@
    LÖL

Léarn some englýsh bäbä, oké?[/b]
    hý s.a

wastyrx

slm'ed h43r:

Originally posted by Devile
    With malice and even DD, I will get hit over 500 by most decent sins. Below that means duped jewelry IMO.

All these n00b cheating turks think ppl are stupid and nobody will figure out they are cheaters cause there's no way to see the jewelry. It's like LastS1N. I Howling Sword below 500 with 2500ap and he hits me over 700 not duffed. Err ... let me think ... oh yes! he is a fucking cheater with +9 armor and +9 weapons!.

I dunno about the Kn#w family. But if what u say its true, it wouldnt surprise me at all. A LOT of players are cheaters, and a huge amount of them are turks. Nothing new about this.

Only good think about all those ugly reversed/rebirthed armors is that most tards with +8 crap reversed all their armor and now they look like chrismas trees. Now u can tell EASY who is using full shell +8.
    that guy who are you talking about has +3 in +3 ib +3 dual we +3 dual roc he showed his items to my friend :wacko:

bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123