Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Knaller is scammer

This is a discussion on Knaller is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive also bought stuff off him and never had problems, hes been on my accounts too. only reason i could ...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

ive also bought stuff off him and never had problems, hes been on my accounts too. only reason i could think of is you must of done summing to him to make him do it :mellow: sorry to hear you got hacked tho...

~Sheer.[/b]
    LOOOOL you are funny xD how much he paid to you ? Knaller said " I scammed some guys on diez " why not scam in ronark ....

papps got hacked from Knaller !!!

PEACE !

Papps

Just some new fucked up info for y&#39;all. <_<

This convo happened 15 min ago

IllusionS

selam&#39;d.

nato

knaller = a fat gay

jezuss

sad to c beatric got scammed i knew this would happen i can look in the future when i drunk bear

ISeeYouPee

damn bea kick his ass shit

Banned

OK IM RECALLING MY STATEMENT SAYING HE IS LEGIT AND BOUGHT ME PREMIUM HE STALLED .........UNTILL I GAVE HIM A FRIENDS INFO TO HELP OUT A CLANNIE CAUSE HE IS A 15 YEAR OLD KID WHO DIDNT HAVE MONEY NOW I HAVE MATT THE DETAILS TO HIS ACCOUNT TO REPAY ME FOR GIVING HIM A TRINA IN WHICH HE OWED ME BRONZE PREMIUM AND HE TOOK THE ITEMS OFF MY CLANNIES ACCOUNT

2X CLEAVER +7
    1X FIREBLAST SCROLL
    1X 3M
    1X BES

WHICH IS A NOOB THING TO STEAL AND THIS IM 100% SURE OF THIS ONLY 3 PEOPLE WITH ID AND PASS TO THIS ACCOUNT EVER AND ME, MY CLANNIE, AND MATT WITH THE DETAILS AND NOW HIS ITEMS ARE GONE AND YOUR BITCH ASS LOGGED OFF MSN BEST BELIVE ME SON YOU FUCKED UP AND I WILL GET THIS SHIT BACK YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT FOR DOING THIS AND VERY LAME TO DO TO A KID AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE A ASS WHEN IM HELPING MY FRIENDS ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU OWED ME YOU LITTLE FAGGOT FUCK

IllusionS

yup just keep trusting him.

Knaller

OK IM RECALLING MY STATEMENT SAYING HE IS LEGIT AND BOUGHT ME PREMIUM HE STALLED .........UNTILL I GAVE HIM A FRIENDS INFO TO HELP OUT A CLANNIE CAUSE HE IS A 15 YEAR OLD KID WHO DIDNT HAVE MONEY NOW I HAVE MATT THE DETAILS TO HIS ACCOUNT TO REPAY ME FOR GIVING HIM A TRINA IN WHICH HE OWED ME BRONZE PREMIUM AND HE TOOK THE ITEMS OFF MY CLANNIES ACCOUNT

2X CLEAVER +7
    1X FIREBLAST SCROLL
    1X 3M
    1X BES

WHICH IS A NOOB THING TO STEAL AND THIS IM 100% SURE OF THIS ONLY 3 PEOPLE WITH ID AND PASS TO THIS ACCOUNT EVER AND ME, MY CLANNIE, AND MATT WITH THE DETAILS AND NOW HIS ITEMS ARE GONE AND YOUR BITCH ASS LOGGED OFF MSN BEST BELIVE ME SON YOU FUCKED UP AND I WILL GET THIS SHIT BACK YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT FOR DOING THIS AND VERY LAME TO DO TO A KID AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE A ASS WHEN IM HELPING MY FRIENDS ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU OWED ME YOU LITTLE FAGGOT FUCK[/b]
    ive never logged off msn :/ and i havnt blocked you but go ahead and block me if you like rofl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123