knari0

This is a discussion on knari0 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this warrior from Infinity is running around d2 cz atm in a party with a koxp priest....auto healing the whole ...
Page: 1

Default knari0

this warrior from Infinity is running around d2 cz atm in a party with a koxp priest....auto healing the whole party same time.

and there's no way he could deny not knowing it was a koxp priest as he was in the party for quite a while, atleast until I logged out of cz, I know that's not the best screenie, but just took it to get a pic of the priest he was with, there were also a rogue and mage in that party, but they were shit. I honestly don't know anything about Infinity, but heard that they were a pretty good clan (or used to be).

KokoGG

should have frapsed it

PFK

i dont see nothing there but dmg from him :P how do u kno he was in a party? i sometimes heal some ppl that dont have TR in there name when there in trubble

bazerk|bazeeka

sad to say i think that priest does use koxp :huh:

I know he was in the party because:

1) He was running with the other 3 characters everywhere besides the front of hb
    2) He was getting 1920 960 and the 720 heals at the same time as well as getting them at the same time as the priest.
    3) As soon as any priest duffed him he was instantly cured and rebuffed. And by instantly I mean that as soon as the purple cloud hit him he got the cure buff animation.

As for the fraps, scrolls were out and I was just pissed so I logged out after I sent him a letter for being a fag partying with a koxp priest. He could have disbanded from the party but chose not to, instead decided to camp the front of hb while tanking towers and 5-10 humans np while his priest was running and fighting/healing all at the same time. <_<

ps..I realise there's still scrolls in that pic, but they ran out less than 2 minutes after.