KnightDaniel is a scammer.

This is a discussion on KnightDaniel is a scammer. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy who names himself "KnightDaniel" here on these forums is a scammer and here's proof: Here it is him ...
Page: 1

Default KnightDaniel is a scammer.

This guy who names himself "KnightDaniel" here on these forums is a scammer and here's proof:

Here it is him sending me a pm after I made a thread that I wanted to sell my account in Akara. He's telling me that he's interested. Alright then.

Here you see me and him agreeing upon the trade between my account in Akara and his account in C-West.

After that, I gave him my part and he didn't give his, but instead logged out the second he got my account. I waited a day and began posting pm's, but it wasn't effective. He made later a thread about some people he assumed was scammers, which I didn't care much about. I posted on the same thread, asking when he's going to give me his part(his account in C-West.) He replied to me that I didn't give him all the info's about the account, and true enough I didn't. I didn't give him the Date of Birth and the e-mail it was first registred on. But I don't have neither of them, the previous owner of the account has both of those, but he accepted the trade regardless, but even so, giving my account back was an option to skip scamming. He got online on msn a few minutes later and here's the conversation:

First of all there's something I want to say, I truly expected this. I even doubted my own eyes, he was very noob and not good at scamming at all. In other words, I saw through it, but I didn't really care if I lost the account cause I never played on it and truthfully wanted a new account in C-West. So I took the risk.
    Whether he gets banned or not is through my attention, just wanted to let you guys now that making business with "KnightDaniel" is a wrong decision. Just being helpful and hoping that this thread will reach many people's attention and remember this guy, and do not trade with him. He has alot of vouchers and trusted players, he probably did some legal trades and made himself trusted among some players, but he's a scammer.

P.S: I'm posting this in General Chat because I thought I'll get more people's attention, but if administrators/moderators decide that's it is not allowed, then delete it.

Personally, I don't trade with people who can't speak english properly. Next time you trade always have a backup plan. Scam them, so if it's a scammer no loss but if the money comes give back w/e.

no surprise from that downy fag

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Personally, I don't trade with people who can't speak english properly. Next time you trade always have a backup plan. Scam them, so if it's a scammer no loss but if the money comes give back w/e.
    Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

this game gets more pathetic each and every day lol... im sorry for ur loss, but as you said urself u dont really care much either, just going 2 laugh when mgames decides 2 close it down like they did myko just say sry guys were done lol...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    i dont speak english properly, no.. but try to learn my language and lets see how you do.
    ps : ur mom blow goat balls

why do u guys always post this shit in wrong sections?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    i dont speak english properly, no.. but try to learn my language and lets see how you do.
    ps : ur mom blow goat balls
    lol you think you're cool cause you were born learning that language? k u so the shit nigga now go try learn french. No excuses you blow in english and you blow at this game too
    , you fucking cockmunching bitch with your balls up in your throat and your four years old faggot voice. you scamming piece of little shit you should go and get fucking raped by some turks in the ass cause thats what you deserve. fucking little kiddo dont even try to explain ur lowlife little ass, just go and suicide.

he tried to scam me also...i got a lvl82 priest full geared for sale...and when i noticed he wanned half/half from me, being a gg in manes server, the situation just become weird...and guess what: i checked a couple of hrs later the time he spoke to me and he had erased me from his list.

so, i believe the 1st guy, KnightDaniel is a simple scammer.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

2 topics...........?