Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising)

This is a discussion on KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok Well Everyone Knows Noobybooy2 used to play one of my Rouge in Girakon Server Rouge IGC : Takemedown Noobybooby ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Ok Well Everyone Knows Noobybooy2 used to play one of my Rouge in Girakon Server

Rouge IGC : Takemedown
    Noobybooby Msn : [email protected]

Few Days ago i kicked him of the account for certain reason.. sharer bad luck.. me being the onwer i guess i have every right to kick my sharer off. He lvled the account from lvl 74 - lvl 78 and upon kicking him off it i asked what he wanted and he wanted an Iron Belt. I unsealed my own Iron Belt from My Account and Gave it to him within 10 mins of kicking him off the account and got ss for it. When i went to change the account pass i could not do so as it directed me to g1 site and asked for g1 login info that he made, to participate in the PVP event. Asked him on msn regarding this and his exact words " hop of my fuking nuts and die" and refused to give the g1 info. I told him i would give him certain time to come up but him as usual being really cocky and totally refused to give that info. Apparently account was pretty much compromised as i could not change pass and he had G1 login and MYKOL case sensitive pass.

This being the case i asked Jhonny to log birdy that he had access to and take the iron belt and give me as a assurance that he would give me the g1 account info. Truth be told everyone in girakon or in the market section know me well for being a babshopper and have spent the most amount of money on this game compared to anyoen there is on the server. I have no intention of scamming anyone so the iron belt i took back and ready to give him as soon as i get the g1 login info with or without his help. He has threatened to fuk up the character and wat not so today i had jhonny stay on it for 24 hrs until k2 fixed the ip and i changed the ip of the accoutn so he cant log but he can still log MYKOL.

Just logged in to send a ticket to k2 about the lost g1 info and GUES WAT.
    HE has logged into the MYKOL and sent a ticket to K2 saying that account is his and he lost his Sq`s Rofl. here is a Print Screen of the ticket and info to the kSEN used to purchase Platinum premium last month fuking cunt scammer.

I hope he gets banned for attempting a scam and proof is provided.

Banned

Posting SS since tc doens't know how -_-

iiason

haiz

magnified

lol

"welcome ilovemud"

Banned

Took my IB, I'm simply looking to get it back. Looked and guessed for that g1 info all night just to fuck you over for take that IB, I won't be giving it up. Logging an acc to get my IB then thinking I'm going to give you your info back? LOL

Fuck the IB, I'll keep the info just so you can never touch the acc again. Chump change anyway .

Psy

due to a recent reformat? get the fuck off my forums

Banned

due to a recent reformat? get the fuck off my forums[/b]
    As you can see I'm not to good at stealing people's accounts.

So we'll just leave it as it is, you keep the IB. I keep the info.

Done

Psy

Give me the IB, give him the info, i give you the IB afterwards. I would have been prepared to do that much at least.

key phrase: would have been

He still has to give you the IB or else his ko4life account is in jeopardy. But you're pretty much screwed with that ticket.

Banned

Give me the IB, give him the info, i give you the IB afterwards. I would have been prepared to do that much at least.

key phrase: would have been

He still has to give you the IB or else his ko4life account is in jeopardy. But you're pretty much screwed with that ticket.[/b]
    You gotta be joking , wouldnt u take the ib back if some1 doesnt give u the infos of YOUR char?

Psy

At the end of everything the IB has to be in nooby's possession or else TopCat gets banned along with him. TopCat has no problem giving him that item. Nooby however has sent in that ticket in a clear attempt to do whatever he wants to TopCat's account.

The only way Nooby can save his ko4life account is to:

1. Give the case password to TopCat

2. Apologize

3. Go to TopCat's house, wash TopCat's feet, and kiss them. TopCat then has to post a picture of him doing this.

Banned

You gotta be joking , wouldnt u take the ib back if some1 doesnt give u the infos of YOUR char?[/b]
    I didn't have the info at the time. The day I made the g1 acc I gave him all the info, never saved it on my computer(told you to check your logs).Him stealing the IB provoked me into all the guess work needed to get the g1 info. In the end I'd rather fuck him over then get the IB back. I usually choose not to read the forum of a game I'm currently not playing, so the banning is of no consequence what so ever.

Psy

In the end I'd rather fuck him over then get the IB back.[/b]
    That statement nullifies TopCat's agreement to give you the IB. So as I said before:

get the fuck off my forums[/b]

TopCat

That statement nullifies TopCat's agreement to give you the IB. So as I said before:[/b]
    i did post
    that i will give u the ib back soon i get the g1 login info
    100000 PPL WILL VOUCH FOR MY TRUSTIBILITY AND I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED NOR INTEND TO SCAM I AM PREPARED TO GIVE IB TO PSY

i just want my account g1 login info..
    honestly psy is trying to solve this.. i had the chace to scam everything of birdys account i did not.. i only took back what i gave u as compensationa ndi will give u back
    settle this is a proper manner or get banned from forum
    bb

TopCat

ok
    wat u gonna fuk me
    with
    a lvl 78 sin
    well go for it
    all item removed
    its naked
    none can log so good luck in life dick head.. when u decide to give the info let me know.. happy to give u ib and ill chuck in a rol

if not
    ban this mother fuker aspa.. hall of shame it and plz guys dunt share with this cunt
    bb

Banned

ok
    wat u gonna fuk me
    with
    a lvl 78 sin
    well go for it
    all item removed
    its naked
    none can log so good luck in life dick head.. when u decide to give the info let me know.. happy to give u ib and ill chuck in a rol

if not
    ban this mother fuker aspa.. hall of shame it and plz guys dunt share with this cunt
    bb[/b]
    Awww throwing in a little more... :lol:

All bout if my hate outweighs those items.I'll think about it, have your bitch boy johnny contact me. I'd also like you to know, you will go first. Everyone who understands the situation knows this isn't a scam, simply started with you turning to blackmail and it backfiring.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast