Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising)

This is a discussion on KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was his account, he kicked you off and decided to compensate you. He made a mistake by not getting ...
Page: 2

Psy

It was his account, he kicked you off and decided to compensate you. He made a mistake by not getting the G1 password first.

edited for insult

TopCat

Awww throwing in a little more... :lol:

All bout if my hate outweighs those items.I'll think about it, have your bitch boy johnny contact me. I'd also like you to know, you will go first. Everyone who understands the situation knows this isn't a scam, simply started with you turning to blackmail and it backfiring.[/b]
    no
    psy will do this
    ill give itemto psy
    ull give info to me
    and then psy gives u ur item

Banned

It was his account, he kicked you off and decided to compensate you. He made a mistake by not getting the G1 password first.

edit for insult[/b]
    Never had the g1 info, and again I was looking for it as soon as they asked. The IB was stolen because I wasn't fast enough helping them out. So maybe you should understand the situation before you throw out your useless opinion. Topcat fits with Diez trash like you, just as horrible as each other.

And no Psy won't do shit. Think I trust him cuz he has a lil pretty status.

Tell Johnny to contact me.Or we can do it through Sean
    Oh and you liked that little turkish thing I did, better get it done quick before they figure your region.

Banned

Oh noes, more drama, more drama.
    You such a cunt nooby :mellow:

p.s. Still waiting for that leftover topcat, since you seem to pay a lot of attention to this topic.

Boyce

Why you kick him off account? :lol:

ok let makes this easy why not both of u talk to me in msn.
    ill solve things out fair and squre for both of u.
    psy if ok let me solve this i know them both and 1 thing im sure altho im new in ur ko4life forums
    but my reputation to be trusted in ko is quite good

ok let makes this easy why not both of u talk to me in msn.
    ill solve things out fair and squre for both of u.
    psy if ok let me solve this i know them both and 1 thing im sure altho im new in ur ko4life forums
    but my reputation to be trusted in ko is quite good[/b]

I really hate it too see two friends fight. I hope TopKitty and Drew make up, because Drew will lose that account. Topkitty has all rights to take back that character, but Drew has all rights to take back any GB/items he made on it.

Banned

Oh noes, more drama, more drama.
    You such a cunt nooby :mellow:
    p.s. Still waiting for that leftover topcat, since you seem to pay a lot of attention to this topic.[/b]
    Would have been all good if nothing was stolen, would have gotten the info when I found it. Instead shit gets stolen and the blackmailing starts. Now you lose more then you gain by trying to hurry shit.

Me and Top never liked each other Mrs.Ownage.Even I couldn't make him good at KO.

Banned

Would have been all good if nothing was stolen, would have gotten the info when I found it. Instead shit gets stolen and the blackmailing starts. Now you lose more then you gain by trying to hurry shit.[/b]
    Well, if what Topcat said it's true, that you answered him " Hop off my fucking nuts and die" when he asked you for the g1 info, then he wouldnt have gotten so paranoic about it. But you gotta admit you acted like a fucking asshole, lmao.

TopCat

Would have been all good if nothing was stolen, would have gotten the info when I found it. Instead shit gets stolen and the blackmailing starts. Now you lose more then you gain by trying to hurry shit.

Me and Top never liked each other Mrs.Ownage.[/b]
    lets c what happens
    going to bed

I really hate it too see two friends fight. I hope TopKitty and Drew make up, because Drew will lose that account. Topkitty has all rights to take back that character, but Drew has all rights to take back any GB/items he made on it.[/b]
    well lets say solving problem isnt hard for me. is just am i lazy or not or do i wanna do it or not. u should know this better than others

just to be clear...

i look at this as a scam by johnny

why? drew was given an IB as payment for lvling takeme he then gave that IB to immyfool *b1rdy* thus the item of drew's is no longer drew's.. so taking it away from an account and person who had nothing to do w/ the events is really uncalled for and just a dickhead move

a convo w/ johnny about the event

now as i see it if you didnt have the g1 info for the account... why did you then decide to give the IB as a "reward" then just straight jack it off an account and person like i said who had nothing to do w/ it?

and if someone wants the logs w/ johnny to prove theyre not editted dont be afriad to ask

Banned

Well, if what Topcat said it's true, that you answered him " Hop off my fucking nuts and die" when he asked you for the g1 info, then he wouldnt have gotten so paranoic about it. But you gotta admit you acted like a fucking asshole, lmao.[/b]
    I did, but I would have still helped simply because I got what I considered fair compensation. Using those bitch tactics wasn't a good idea.It also wasn't a obligation of mine to help because I gave Topcat the info. His mistake on not saving it should not cause me any trouble.So basically me and him BOTH forgot the info ,but he was to lazy to check around himself and put it on me. Check your loggs, how hard is that?

Me and Top never liked each other Mrs.Ownage.Even I couldn't make him good at KO.[/b]

Ya I never really understood how yall got along in the first place, your both extremely huge hot heads. You and Topkitty are prolly the worse ones ive seen in all of KO.

just to be clear...

i look at this as a scam on BOTH johnny and TC's side...

why? drew was given an IB as payment for lvling takeme he then gave that IB to immyfool *b1rdy* thus the item of drew's is no longer drew's.. so taking it away from an account and person who had nothing to do w/ the events is really uncalled for and just a dickhead move

a convo w/ johnny about the event

now as i see it if you didnt have the g1 info for the account... why did you then decide to give the IB as a "reward" then just straight jack it off an account and person like i said who had nothing to do w/ it?

and if someone wants the logs w/ johnny to prove theyre not editted dont be afriad to ask [/b]
    Scammed birdy? Please tell me what birdy did to earn that iron belt apart of accept it from a scammer?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast