Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising)

This is a discussion on KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets see what happen tmr cos i think i already solved it so let this post be peace for a ...
Page: 3

lets see what happen tmr
    cos i think i already solved it so let this post be peace for a while till tmr see whats gonna happen.
    weather who scam who. 1 thing im sure both side got both side mistake.

Banned

Scammed birdy? Please tell me what birdy did to earn that iron belt apart of accept it from a scammer?[/b]
    Your retarded go read the topic ,lol.

TopCat

birdy is sucking drews dick.. i am not a scammer ffstaking the ib from birdys accnt was my idea.. i could have takene everything.. read my post

To be honest ill wait till tomm.. if shit dunt work out as i hoep it does i just loose a lvl 78 i dunt fukign care.. paid 20k usd ++ for this game anaked lvl 78 rouge means fuk all to me.

bb

P.s stop spamming if ur not involved ty

Banned

birdy is sucking drews dick.. i am not a scammer ffstaking the ib from birdys accnt was my idea.. i could have takene everything.. read my post

To be honest ill wait till tomm.. if shit dunt work out as i hoep it does i just loose a lvl 78 i dunt fukign care.. paid 20k usd ++ for this game anaked lvl 78 rouge means fuk all to me.

bb[/b]
    Still as bad as you are, money doesn't buy everything

-and yes kill all that spamming noise-

Your retarded go read the topic ,lol.[/b]
    I don't need to read this topic to know your a pile of shit.

Wow you are a fucking loser, at least a bigger one than i thought.

TopCat

Still as bad as you are, money doesn't buy everything[/b]
    +1 but can buy this game though.. u dunt have what i do
    so plz..

Banned

+1 but can buy this game though.. u dunt have what i do
    so plz..[/b]
    Its a game why do I need what you have. All items and no skills get you no where in KO unless your a warrior.

In the end I get more then was stolen, so I'm good.

Lol to the all the retards posting those opinions like they matter, anyone who fully understands the situation knows who is in the wrong. Most the people posting on TC's side has had some kind of business dealing with him or play one of his accs.

Anyway done posting here, give me my shit and you get your shit.

Scammed birdy? Please tell me what birdy did to earn that iron belt apart of accept it from a scammer?[/b]
    yes because drew scammed the IB seeing it was given to him... are you mentally retarded or something? in all honesty ive talked w/ almost every person involved except TC because hes aussie and never on when i am or i just dont pay attention if he is on :<

but yes drew scammed the IB which he doesnt even own anymore due to johnny taking it off "b1rdy" which drew was given... that sure is one mighty scam eh?

Banned

yes because drew scammed the IB seeing it was given to him... are you mentally retarded or something? in all honesty ive talked w/ almost every person involved except TC because hes aussie and never on when i am or i just dont pay attention if he is on :<

but yes drew scammed the IB which he doesnt even own anymore due to johnny taking it off "b1rdy" which drew was given... that sure is one mighty scam eh?[/b]
    I&#39;m so good at scamming I&#39;ll do it to myself. People really just skimming this topic .

I&#39;ll explain it fully one time

I make a g1 acc, I give the info to Topcat. I don&#39;t save it, none of that. This all happened maybe a bit before May started.

Fast forward to now, I get kicked off TMD. My compensation is the IB, I&#39;m ok with it. I give it to b1rdy, I move to another game.Delete all KO players off my msn.

Johnny comes at me saying they need the g1 pass and id. I say I don&#39;t have it, they say you have 12 hours to find it.

Immy lets Johnny use b1rdy acc.Johnny originally sold it to b1rd so he has the sq, but hes considered trustable so its not minded . He ends up taking the IB.

Then I sent in a Ticket looking to get takemedown&#39;s info and posted his info on a turkish forum, just because I hate the faggot.

and now were where were at.

Now I&#39;m officially done posting, we&#39;ll trade up tomorrow .

TopCat

but yes drew scammed the IB which he doesnt even own anymore due to johnny taking it off "b1rdy" which drew was given... that sure is one mighty scam eh?[/b]
    no
    its not a scam i took the ib off birdys account.. i made jhonny do it.. leave him off it.. if u wanna call a scammer go call me oneXD

20k USD, wow ^_^

ooo

I&#39;m so good at scamming I&#39;ll do it to myself. People really just skimming this topic .

I&#39;ll explain it fully one time
    I make a g1 acc, I give the info to Topcat. I don&#39;t save it, none of that. This all happened maybe a bit before May started.
    Fast forward to now, I get kicked off TMD. My compensation is the IB, I&#39;m ok with it. I give it to b1rdy, I move to another game.Delete all KO players off my msn.
    Johnny comes at me saying they need the g1 pass and id. I say I don&#39;t have it, they say you have 12 hours to find it.
    Immy lets Johnny use b1rdy acc.Johnny originally sold it to b1rd so he has the sq, but hes considered trustable so its not minded . He ends up taking the IB.
    and now were where were at.[/b]
    with your attitude, i wouldn&#39;t be more surprise to find out how much of a fucking loser u are. go talk some more shit about how awesome ur rouge skill is. im sure it makes u feel good about urself, something u are missing in real life there buddy.

nice scam.

Banned

with your attitude, i wouldn&#39;t be more surprise to find out how much of a fucking loser u are. go talk some more shit about how awesome ur rouge skill is. im sure it makes u feel good about urself, something u are missing in real life there buddy.

nice scam.[/b]
    I&#39;ll miss you too my free np.

ooo

I&#39;ll miss you too my free np.[/b]
    i never was and never will be.
    my items weren&#39;t usded hard like yours. oh wait, not anymore !!
    solo and vs i cant beat u, but party vs party, u are a joke there buddy. learn how to use the party system before u think so highly of urself.. really u made me giggles

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast