Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising)

This is a discussion on KO4life Account Name NoobyBooby2 (Surprising) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, you arent involved here either, you just like to suck tc's dick, but thats allright, i forgive you. what ...
Page: 6

iiason

hey, you arent involved here either, you just like to suck tc's dick, but thats allright, i forgive you.
    what about we fuck off together from this topic, heh? D:[/b]
    maybe u like to explain urself?

how am i sukin TC's dick? i never asked for or got anything from him. infact, my items is on his account.

and yes, i am invovled. since, the iron belt on TC was given to Drew as a compensation. and i'm playing TC?

Banned

so? u r u, he is he. he earnt his money. he didn't steal/scam/rob it. so wat he does is up to him. if he's selfish, so wat?

FACT 1: HIS MONEY.
    bak on topic. i always liked DREW. :S

FACT 2: Drew is a fukin cocky cunt. T0pCaT is a fukin hot-headed cunt.

FACT 3: they are both cunts :P

here's wat i think happend. TC wanted to kick drew off the account for wateva reason, and offered a Iron Belt for it. Drew agreed. TC gives drew the IB, DREW gives TC the info....but it's now registered to G1, and Drew forgot the info.

SO TC been hot-headed cunt, took the IB, so Drew can hurry the fuk up and give the info.

Drew been the cocky cunt decided, to fuk TC over, for takin wat is now his.

and so the real scammer?

HUMAN NATURE.

SOLUTION????
    TC gives the IB + added ROL to someone that they both trust. in this case properly SEAN? i mean i'll do it, if Drew trusts me.

then, DREW gives TC the info to G1 account. TC do wateva is required, asap. and then TELL sean or who ever.

and they give the IB + ROL to DREW.

problem solved. TC and DREW properly will hate each other afterwards. but who gives a fuk?
    p.s to all those not involved at all. FUK OFF. spend ur time on some other shit, rather then flaming shit here.

p.p.s we all know johnny likes it from da bak. so der's not really any point in talkin bout it anymore.
    <3[/b]
    You pretty much got the whole situation correct, honestly couldn&#39;t put it better. I&#39;m not cocky, I&#39;m confident -_-.

Imhotep

Where is johnny with D his smiley :D faces ? :

Banned

maybe u like to explain urself?

how am i sukin TC&#39;s dick? i never asked for or got anything from him. infact, my items is on his account.

and yes, i am invovled. since, the iron belt on TC was given to Drew as a compensation. and i&#39;m playing TC?[/b]
    lol chill xD

Banned

Noobybooby only stole the account because he wanted to gift it back on TopCat&#39;s birthday. Lets give him a second chance! He should be in VIP section because he is the bestest rogue ever.

Banned

Noobybooby only stole the account because he wanted to gift it back on TopCat&#39;s birthday. Lets give him a second chance! He should be in VIP section because he is the bestest rogue ever.[/b]
    Bestest :blink:

ZumieZ

kicking someone off the account is not simple sometimes , thats why there are always rules before the sharing , nd thats the reason i never shared my accounts with random people

TopCat

I have made my final decision as i kept a lot of people waiting. Nobobooby can keep the info to the character.
    I will keep the iron belt. Looks like he looses out on everything he worked for past 4 months and i loose out on a naked lvl 78 that i never even lvled and paid 75 usd for so i guess i will leave it at that.

ps : Will returnn IB if he decides to give the info back ne day.

Request to Mod please ban this guy and Ip ban him from the forums

Request to Psy Hall of Shame it please so no retard will ever share with this guy.

P s: Nooby mentioned he uninstalled ko lies he never did.. He just begged Stunnahkillah for sharing his account he plays that .

Any guys good luck to all of you.

Thats my final decision.

BB

Tc Out

iiason

I have made my final decision as i kept a lot of people waiting. Nobobooby can keep the info to the character.
    I will keep the iron belt. Looks like he looses out on everything he worked for past 4 months and i loose out on a naked lvl 78 that i never even lvled and paid 75 usd for so i guess i will leave it at that.

Request to Psy Hall of Shame it please so no retard will ever share with this guy.

P s: Nooby mentioned he uninstalled ko lies he never did.. He just begged Stunnahkillah for sharing his account he plays that .

Thats my final decision.

BB

Tc Out[/b]
    so? u r u, he is he. he earnt his money. he didn&#39;t steal/scam/rob it. so wat he does is up to him. if he&#39;s selfish, so wat?

FACT 1: HIS MONEY.
    bak on topic. i always liked DREW. :S

FACT 2: Drew is a fukin cocky cunt. T0pCaT is a fukin hot-headed cunt.

FACT 3: they are both cunts :P

here&#39;s wat i think happend. TC wanted to kick drew off the account for wateva reason, and offered a Iron Belt for it. Drew agreed. TC gives drew the IB, DREW gives TC the info....but it&#39;s now registered to G1, and Drew forgot the info.

SO TC been hot-headed cunt, took the IB, so Drew can hurry the fuk up and give the info.

Drew been the cocky cunt decided, to fuk TC over, for takin wat is now his.

and so the real scammer?

HUMAN NATURE.

SOLUTION????
    TC gives the IB + added ROL to someone that they both trust. in this case properly SEAN? i mean i&#39;ll do it, if Drew trusts me.

then, DREW gives TC the info to G1 account. TC do wateva is required, asap. and then TELL sean or who ever.

and they give the IB + ROL to DREW.

problem solved. TC and DREW properly will hate each other afterwards. but who gives a fuk?
    p.s to all those not involved at all. FUK OFF. spend ur time on some other shit, rather then flaming shit here.

p.p.s we all know johnny likes it from da bak. so der&#39;s not really any point in talkin bout it anymore.
    <3[/b]
    he agreed to give info bak dude. talk to him on msn or something.

Banned

Thats my final decision.

BB

Tc Out[/b]
    Fine with me. You keep your ib/rol, I&#39;ll keep the info. This really isn&#39;t throwing a damper on my day.

iiason

it had to end like this :S

close topic plz.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456