Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez

This is a discussion on ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just got a update, he tried scamming me, taylor was in arena last night and he saw my character there ...
Page: 2

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

just got a update, he tried scamming me, taylor was in arena last night and he saw my character there when i was asleep :\. i havent logged my warrior in days, thats fuking cold blooded. im glad i fuking stripped my warrior and went mage lmao. /changed password

miami

lol what a queer

I hope I get a response from him on msn, gonna try to get his story.

killluminati

you guys got played againn... after all those times this cocksucker has beeen accused and got away, the truth finnally came out... fuking donkey piece of shit..... EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOWLY YOU CALF CUM GUZZLER

Once a scammer, Always a scammer.

Banned

i posted he was sacmmer once in hopes clans and no one believed me and all i got was blames so....now the facts show the true.

there u have hes 2 new names : itwasluck ,KungfuJesus

@100% hp guess he need scamm some jewels now ^^

you guys got played againn... after all those times this cocksucker has beeen accused and got away, the truth finnally came out... fuking donkey piece of shit..... EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOWLY YOU CALF CUM GUZZLER[/b]
    I agree with andre on this one, man this guy has been called out so many times as being a scammer, oh a flip note, chris told me iamurdaddy scammed him, who is now on ldaddyl, i have not trusted either of these guys, but yeah, no one listens to me. i don't give a fuk me and chris have had words on many occasions. i know when i was on tyrano he'd pm like 3-4 times jocking him, and i know it was only cause he was trying to suck up to him to borrow items. i follow the o'l amity rule when it comes to someone asking for items/coins in the words of kiwiassassin "get fucked", you want to see your ap with my items? i'll put them up in rental and you can pay to see your stats like every other dumb bytch. everyone's items should be sealed at this point. so many people told me oh well he's always been nice to me, and i think, well no shit, every scammer is nice. do any of you know what con-man stands for? confidence man, as in they gain your trust and confidence, if he was a totally douchebag to everyone, no one would loan him items to scam. if they are buttering you up, watch out. if anyone tries and gives you a guilt trip for telling them to suck a dickup till the hiccup when they ask to borrow an item, they are pieces of shyt anyhow. i like loveguru, did lots of hunt with him, but i wouldn't loan him items either, or anyone else. first rule of ko, if you never loan your main items, even for 2mins, if it's a junk item you can spare to a noobie that is another story, but never let anyone cripple your account. hell bfd is the only one who has my info, and i played with him for years, yet all my items got sealed before i gave him PW, does it mean i don't trust him? no, it's not a sign of disrepect, it's security, and he'd never question it, being my clan leader or not. infact i'm sure he's happy i took the extra step to seal my shyt, so if anything happened, his name would never come up as possibly being involved. Chris and all his old friends are dirtier than a cambodian outhouse, they always have been, and if anyone wants to trust them, you need your head checked, i am just sorry guru was too trusting. you see chris said oh KC you were one who didn't back me up when people called me a scammer, but you know what? chris didn't scam anyone who called him a scammer, which would make sense, he scammed an innocent party, clearly guru didn't think he was, or he wouldn't have loaned him shyt, but hey, prove your "point" on an innocent party. that was the lamest excuse every for scamming. Fuck feelonmynutsinthebathroominc he deserve to be the pathetic fatass worm who can't get laid fuk nut that he is, the fat bytch will play with his new +9's in his sloppy nacho cheese stained winger tshirt.

Dag you twat, use paragraphs >( that hurt my eyes!

Agree'd I trust the people who I play with, I'd only loan items to people in my country and I know where they live. That way I'd drive to their house break legs and all limbs as repayment for scamming me

Saying that, British people are probably some of the only loyal people left in game. From what I've been reading Turks hack and Americans / Europeans scam . Not tarring everyone with the same brush but you won't find many topic about Brits fucking people over.

I don't see the point, it's a game. Games are meant to be fun

DeathAndResurrection

Maybe a list of all known id's he uses will help, he used one called Clinteastwood (priest) too right? Most of his id's were named after Gorillaz song titles.[/b]
    ClintEastwood was his char but he shared with me, and then yea about $500+ went missing that i purchased on the char and there wasnt n e real proof that chris did it but now im pretty sure that he did it also and then sold the priest off and i got nothing from it. maybe i should have spoken out sooner about it, but im not sure if it really would have helped since i never had real proof that he did it

Dag you twat, use paragraphs >( that hurt my eyes!

Agree'd I trust the people who I play with, I'd only loan items to people in my country and I know where they live. That way I'd drive to their house break legs and all limbs as repayment for scamming me

Saying that, British people are probably some of the only loyal people left in game. From what I've been reading Turks hack and Americans / Europeans scam . Not tarring everyone with the same brush but you won't find many topic about Brits fucking people over.

I don't see the point, it's a game. Games are meant to be fun[/b]
    sorry i'm usa, so that was posted after 4am my time, and i'm kinda loaded and ranting, my badz :P

This is what made me suspicious of Chris in the first place. He msned me this about two days before invictus got his items scammed off the clienteastwood char. He didn't say who he was talking about though, or i would have said something, and also there is still no proof at all. I'm Farley sure he did it though... the guys has probably been scamming people for years under many many different names. I know he use to play a char sheepshagger that was accused of scamming too.

Also omg wtf is with the fist ss posted by Imoen, I mean really.. "tell loveguru I like his free +9s" What a complete asshole... What else do we need to provide to get him ip baned from ko4life, or at least someone to run his ip and get all his ko4life account names for us so at least he doesn't scam more people that use these forums.

Banned

What else do we need to provide to get him ip baned from ko4life,[/b]
    +1

konj

ClintEastwood was his char but he shared with me, and then yea about $500+ went missing that i purchased on the char and there wasnt n e real proof that chris did it but now im pretty sure that he did it also and then sold the priest off and i got nothing from it. maybe i should have spoken out sooner about it, but im not sure if it really would have helped since i never had real proof that he did it[/b]
    Yeah i remember him telling me something about it after you lost the priest, he said u scammed him and he lost abunch of scrolls and items and shit i think i have his msn logs ill see if i can show them here

Taeho

I'm fucking glad i didn't lend him my rappy 9 when he wanted it, kept saying no but he was trying to put me on a guilt trip. Still i don't and will never lend out my items to anyone and my friends respect me saying no.
    I Feel really bad for LoveGuru though, his a good guy and don't deserve this..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

What an idiot.. Seriously is scamming virtual items worth losing all of your friends?
    You're just like Ryan, backstabbing twat.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast