Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez

This is a discussion on ko4life name Beast&Harlot ingame name was feelgoodinc diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i agree with dag in everything and im grateful than him and bfd have taken good care of my account, ...
Page: 3

i agree with dag in everything and im grateful than him and bfd have taken good care of my account, never ever one coin was missing,(except some exp missing thanks to the towers), and people like them are really rare to find, anyhow im sorry for guru, and i would hated if it happened to me

oO Jc Oo

shame 100%, i though he was good person,..but nobody knows at the end of the road when it happens...

/_ block msn

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

so basically hes been asking around who wants to lend him like +9 items?

Lioncet

i hope all gg clans in server look at his new names and dont clan this fucking bitch

Banned

rofl. finally someone got him . funniest part is that he was one of the people all over my ass when baf3rt accused me of scamming him. chris told me over and over that i was a "fucking queer ass faggot" for scamming baf3rt. (which i never did. i have only ever scammed VaNdLe and i gave him his shit back the next day >.<)

so, in conclusion

according to his own words, chris is now a fucking queer ass faggot.

g&#39;day

King0fKingZ

POOR REALLY POOR

Possible reason to scam : NO LIFE NO FRIENDS NO FUTURE

I&#39;m fucking glad i didn&#39;t lend him my rappy 9 when he wanted it, kept saying no but he was trying to put me on a guilt trip. Still i don&#39;t and will never lend out my items to anyone and my friends respect me saying no.
    I Feel really bad for LoveGuru though, his a good guy and don&#39;t deserve this..[/b]
    Real friends shouldn&#39;t beg to use your items.

And beast&harlot = tequilasunrise from old shinigami? Was played by 2 persons too back then, strange stuff happened aswell, cannot recall how it ended tho.

I&#39;m fucking glad i didn&#39;t lend him my rappy 9 when he wanted it, kept saying no but he was trying to put me on a guilt trip. Still i don&#39;t and will never lend out my items to anyone and my friends respect me saying no.
    I Feel really bad for LoveGuru though, his a good guy and don&#39;t deserve this..[/b]
    im obviously the only exception to this then

Banned

so basically hes been asking around who wants to lend him like +9 items?[/b]

/fail bb noob

Chris is selling lovegurus items and his giga +7rb on a char named dontrunsofastaq, so add this char to the list of his scamming char names.

I have messaged him on msn a few times since this topic was made and no reply, I am pretty sure that hes ignoring me.

KC on first post can you pls gather all his known ID&#39;s and update edlit your post, so people don&#39;t have to read pages and pages too see his scamming ID&#39;s. Thx

i agree with dag in everything and im grateful than him and bfd have taken good care of my account, never ever one coin was missing,(except some exp missing thanks to the towers), and people like them are really rare to find, anyhow im sorry for guru, and i would hated if it happened to me[/b]
    ya I warned tyrano awhile back, that everytime i logged on tyrano, and pretended to be carlos, i&#39;d get an instant PM from chris, and he&#39;s be super nice. i gave tyrano warning never to loan him stuff, and now i am glad he didn&#39;t. this whole oh my own clannies called me a scammer and KC didn&#39;t stick up for me, so i might as well scam is shyt.
    i think he was either after tyrano&#39;s HB+8, or +7 reb rappy. I have known chris since he was an old amity member, and we always got into verbal fights, it&#39;s well known i had problems with the guy. I hope guru&#39;s loss is not in vain, and people finally stand up and say get fuked when someone asks to see their ap with your items. it&#39;s an old trick, and i don&#39;t like it. if anything rent the item and let the fuker pay to use it, and so k2 can make sure it&#39;s returned at a set time.

He is orc now at KungfuJesus... he is at moradorn wearing his brand new scammed weapons

alex_1916

i feel soo sorry for you loveguru ... i&#39;m always with ya and i saw how u worked hard to get thouse items... fuk some ppl dont have and values.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast