Floyd_BR

This is a discussion on Floyd_BR within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He MSNed me letting me know he had 80gb for sale. I didnt need any GB, but I talked with ...
Page: 1

TheRealD2A Senior Member

He MSNed me letting me know he had 80gb for sale. I didnt need any GB, but I talked with a clannie who wanted to buy some, and 80gb for 130 is a great price. However he said he never got payment, but I saw screenshots of payment going through. Floyd_BR sent me a SS of his Paypal, but everything had been filed so it didnt show a transaction. I then told my clannie to dispute, and let Floyd_BR know that I told him, he said ok. Now that its been disputed Floyd_BR told paypal he already gave him the GB. Heres the MSN conversation. I will get the SS from my clannie as soon as I can.

TheRealD2A Senior Member

He MSNed me letting me know he had 80gb for sale. I didnt need any GB, but I talked with a clannie who wanted to buy some, and 80gb for 130 is a great price. However he said he never got payment, but I saw screenshots of payment going through. Floyd_BR sent me a SS of his Paypal, but everything had been filed so it didnt show a transaction. I then told my clannie to dispute, and let Floyd_BR know that I told him, he said ok. Now that its been disputed Floyd_BR told paypal he already gave him the GB. Heres the MSN conversation. I will get the SS from my clannie as soon as I can.

http://img268Temp removed/i/floydbr1.jpg/

http://img16Temp removed/i/floydbr2.jpg/

http://img159Temp removed/i/floydbr3.jpg/[/b]
    Wont let me post the URLs???

i bought some GBs from him and it went ok, sorry for you

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Wont let me post the URLs???[/b]
    Please upload images to tinypic or photobucket and repost them.

Edit: He was banned a while ago for selling illegally obtained gold bars. How did you get in touch with him?

TheRealD2A Senior Member

Please upload images to tinypic or photobucket and repost them.

Edit: He was banned a while ago for selling illegally obtained gold bars. How did you get in touch with him?[/b]
    Thanks Photbucket worked out better!

He contacted me via MSN saying he had 80gb for sale for 130. But I wasnt in the market for GB.

*NOTE: He didnt scam me, but my clannie doesnt use ko4life and we were talking in vent when Floyd messaged me. Thats why I was in the conversation.

TheRealD2A Senior Member

i bought some GBs from him and it went ok, sorry for you[/b]
    I bought from him too, everything went fine, or I wouldnt have let clannie buy from him.

TheRealD2A Senior Member

Hes a kid scammed alot of ppl in carnac west , he lives in Rio de Janeiro and play at carnac West his ign is 4K1ssOfAng3l also i have a lot of screen shots of him koxping and doing np transfer, he got banned from a brazilian ko forum few weeks ago , caution with this msn too [email protected] or something like that :b

i found his fone number: +51 (21)3393-8654

his channel on youtube , the pic on avatar is he http://www.youtube.com/user/asterbr24